Doom (game)

Meh, I guess it serves me for accidentally spoiling Game of Thrones last night (Even though I don't watch it). Plus, glad to see it come back. Was really disappointed with Doom 3 for not bringing it to life.

I am sorry, I should have been more specific. I don't have the OFFICIAL album. I just ripped every soundtrack from the game files (Both original versions and Alternate ones). So that technically is a full album, but not the official one.
You can try look up youtube. There is a youtuber who also ripped EVERY song from DOOM. CaptainCornhole. HQ OST from DOOM.
Here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLstXdGXEYegd3XI7qfL-9B8S4106toCFo

Thank you so much. I have a total of 16 songs now. I even extended a few and added even more bass to the ones that needed it. You have now completed my Doom experience. Thank you

Spoiler:
the cyberdemon boss fight was tricky at first until i realized that green thing was ammo for the BFG9000 lol. then i destroyed him. i at first thought that green thing made you move faster so i didnt get it cuz the cyberdemon would just trap me between the rocks.

im wondering why there isn't pain elementals or arachnatrons. and i guess the arch vile got replaced with the summoners.

Spoiler:
the cyberdemon boss fight was tricky at first until i realized that green thing was ammo for the BFG9000 lol. then i destroyed him. i at first thought that green thing made you move faster so i didnt get it cuz the cyberdemon would just trap me between the rocks.

im wondering why there isn't pain elementals or arachnatrons. and i guess the arch vile got replaced with the summoners.

Spoiler:
I didn't use the BFG once throughout the entire campaign, completely forgot it was even in my arsenal...

The Cyberdemon was disappointingly easy to be honest, but the crucible guards are an amazing boss fight.

Spoiler:

Lol. Same here bro. Hahahaha. I never knew that was BFG ammo until i walked over it when i had my BFG on screen and seen a cell added to my ammo... i always thought it was a damn powerup for speed or health. Lol Lollllll

To be honest, the summoners are dumb. I really would have preferred the Arch Vile. What's not great about getting blasted into the air if they get you?

Spoiler:
I didn't use the BFG once throughout the entire campaign, completely forgot it was even in my arsenal...

The Cyberdemon was disappointingly easy to be honest, but the crucible guards are an amazing boss fight.

you never pressed triangle/Y on your controller once after you got the BFG9000 gun in the campaign?

Last edited:
Spoiler:
Maybe the Doomguy from the classic games and Doom 64 is perhaps this Doom's Marine? At the beginning he was in some sort of hellish coffin with binds and in Doom 64's ending he stayed in hell to make sure no demon rises again. It's speculation but it would be awesome if it was true.

Last edited:
Nope :laugh:

Only sub-weapon I kept using was the chainsaw if I needed ammo in a pinch.

I actually never used the BFG once in the game until the very end BOSS!.... I thought there was very limited ammo, so I wanted to save it for that spider biotch... little did i know, theres those BFG cells waiting for you at opposite ends of the boss arena... lol. Oh well, made the game way more enjoyable. Haha

i've used bfg plenty of times especially when you have to kill 2 barons of hell in one shot for a challenge (ez pz)
last boss needs to eat bfg shots in order to stun it

ultra nightmare kicked my ass. i reached level 5, then did some silly mistake and that's it, game over. playing on nightmare now.
i forgot to add something else to my review: the ost is kickass in this game

i think that die once and its over thing is stupid. just like on Dead Space 3. its more annoying than difficult... ok its difficult, but why couldnt they just increase the difficulty more.

i think that die once and its over thing is stupid. just like on Dead Space 3. its more annoying than difficult... ok its difficult, but why couldnt they just increase the difficulty more.

Theres actually a trick to beating Doom on Ultra Nightmare on the PS4... once you beat a level, save and quit. Then quit the game and back up your save onto a data stick. Then load up the game again and start on the next level. Keep repeating the process, beat a level, save and quit, back up the save and start the next level... now if you die, just delete your game save from the hard drive and copy the last save you have on the usb back to the ps4.... and you will continue again where you left off :)

So I just got Doom last weekend for PS4. I haven't played since Doom64. I hardly remember that one and often get it confused with the Quake series.

Is there a storyline going on here or is this a reboot? I'm lost and want to know more.

there is a storyline
it's kinda weak but for a doom game it's fine

basically collect those notes, read them and listen to the cutscenes

It's awesome for me. I like the fact, that they care for both sides. There are people who want challenge without risk of redoing everything, and then there are people like me, who love the idea of having only one life. That really makes the game fun for me.

i missed a challenge on lazarus labs. it says play a game of demon destruction. anyone here know what that is?

Yes, its a game hidden on one of the computers in that level on a desk.. its like a game where you match 3 objects together and they dissapear... like Bejeweled :)