Doom (game)

man the pinkies are way harder to kill on this game than in the old Doom games. 3 regular shotgun shots just wont do it. i must have shot one like 6 or 7 times before i became its lunch.

Last edited:
man the pinkies are way harder to kill on this game than in the old Doom games. 3 regular shotgun shots just wont do it. i must have shot one like 6 or 7 times before i became its lunch.

Let them charge and shoot their backs. Easy. They have very tough armor at front.

While didn't like MP at all, SP exceeded all of my expectations.

I hated multiplayer in the beta.... but I love MP now! And SP was the best FPS experience i have ever had. I CANT WAIT to see what they have in store for us when they remake Quake! AND im still hoping they make an expansion pack for Doom's SP :)

I hated multiplayer in the beta.... but I love MP now! And SP was the best FPS experience i have ever had. I CANT WAIT to see what they have in store for us when they remake Quake! AND im still hoping they make an expansion pack for Doom's SP :)

MP even now, doesn't connect with me. Just too many bright colors, all those silly dances, loadouts.... just feels like Halo. And I like Halo itself, but don't wanna think Halo, when I am playing DOOM. Was expecting more brutal MP.

But yeah. SP was godlike. Very simple story, but it is presented in an awesome way. God sent music (have the full album now and listen to it while working on Photoshop). Couldn't have a minute without enemies, VERY fast pacing too, incredible demon design, Level design is top notch, Hell looks way better than it looked in DOOM 3, Boss battles super entertaining. Basically. DOOM went back to old school shooter system and modernized it in a right way. Also massive replay value.

The best part for me is that SP basically makes up for MP failures and alone is worth the price of the game. Even if DOOM had only SP content and cost 70 bucks, I would still buy it in a heartbeat.

Didn't try Snapchat yet though (pretty careful with that as I tend to get "addicted" with creative stuff)

Overall. DOOM SP experience 10/10.

hopefully if they make/remake a new Quake game it will be different enough than Doom. i remember when i played Doom 3 it felt like it was a Quake game with Doom monsters.

Sick that a certain boss from the original Doom made it back.

I'll pick this up when DLC drops for it, not rushing out there to get it now. Too poor

god damn this game kicked major ass in single player
+ very beautiful game...the animations, the design, the lighting, the models, the textures...10/10
+ fast paced, hp/damage game (my type)
+ weapon mods are actually fun
+ the AI isn't retarded
+ hilarious gore
+ loads of secrets (spent hours per map and still didn't find them all...sigh...)
+ great bosses

- some of the fights and glitchy environment that hampered the movement close to the end of the game
- 2 crashes in boss fights therefore had to do them all over again after completion...

didn't really like the multiplayer that much, maybe because i got used to team fortress 2 competitive...

verdict: this game set my balls on fire, 10/10, 16 hours sp game on ultra violence, ultra nightmare here i come

for multiplayer they need to remake the gem of mp fps that is quake 3 arena...honestly if it was that game just with modern graphics, better hit detection, better ai bots i'd buy it

funny how in ultra nightmare you have all these helms of the fallen warriors...seen a few of my friends getting owned by demons all over the place

for multiplayer they need to remake the gem of mp fps that is quake 3 arena...honestly if it was that game just with modern graphics, better hit detection, better ai bots i'd buy it

funny how in ultra nightmare you have all these helms of the fallen warriors...seen a few of my friends getting owned by demons all over the place

Yea but its only one per person.... so if you died 50 times on the map, only one helmet will show... at the most recent place you died :)

god damn this game kicked major ass in single player
+ very beautiful game...the animations, the design, the lighting, the models, the textures...10/10
+ fast paced, hp/damage game (my type)
+ weapon mods are actually fun
+ the AI isn't retarded
+ hilarious gore
+ loads of secrets (spent hours per map and still didn't find them all...sigh...)
+ great bosses

- some of the fights and glitchy environment that hampered the movement close to the end of the game
- 2 crashes in boss fights therefore had to do them all over again after completion...

didn't really like the multiplayer that much, maybe because i got used to team fortress 2 competitive...

verdict: this game set my balls on fire, 10/10, 16 hours sp game on ultra violence, ultra nightmare here i come

I know what you mean... took me 28 hours to find everything and unlock the platinum trophy on ps4.... MAJOR REPLAY VALUE.

MP even now, doesn't connect with me. Just too many bright colors, all those silly dances, loadouts.... just feels like Halo. And I like Halo itself, but don't wanna think Halo, when I am playing DOOM. Was expecting more brutal MP.

But yeah. SP was godlike. Very simple story, but it is presented in an awesome way. God sent music (have the full album now and listen to it while working on Photoshop). Couldn't have a minute without enemies, VERY fast pacing too, incredible demon design, Level design is top notch, Hell looks way better than it looked in DOOM 3, Boss battles super entertaining. Basically. DOOM went back to old school shooter system and modernized it in a right way. Also massive replay value.

The best part for me is that SP basically makes up for MP failures and alone is worth the price of the game. Even if DOOM had only SP content and cost 70 bucks, I would still buy it in a heartbeat.

Didn't try Snapchat yet though (pretty careful with that as I tend to get "addicted" with creative stuff)

Overall. DOOM SP experience 10/10.

You have the full Album already? I was only able to find 9 full songs in .mp3 @ 320kbps... and the album isnt available yet for retail purchase..... could you provide me a link for download?... perhaps in a private message?! I am dying to hear the rest of the album. I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS SOUNDTRACKKKKKK!!!! MICK GORDON Kills it!... its sad to say...... but.... I actually like him over Dan Forden now... ESPECIALLY after the TERRIBLE MKX soundtrack... well actually most of the cut scene music was great in story mode, but that was done by a different composer....

i would get the Doom soundtrack if it was available for purchase. i got the playstation Doom and the Doom 64 soundtracks and theyre freakin great. they have never failed to impress me with the music in Doom games.

You have the full Album already? I was only able to find 9 full songs in .mp3 @ 320kbps... and the album isnt available yet for retail purchase..... could you provide me a link for download?... perhaps in a private message?! I am dying to hear the rest of the album. I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS SOUNDTRACKKKKKK!!!! MICK GORDON Kills it!... its sad to say...... but.... I actually like him over Dan Forden now... ESPECIALLY after the TERRIBLE MKX soundtrack... well actually most of the cut scene music was great in story mode, but that was done by a different composer....

I am sorry, I should have been more specific. I don't have the OFFICIAL album. I just ripped every soundtrack from the game files (Both original versions and Alternate ones). So that technically is a full album, but not the official one.
You can try look up youtube. There is a youtuber who also ripped EVERY song from DOOM. CaptainCornhole. HQ OST from DOOM.
Here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLstXdGXEYegd3XI7qfL-9B8S4106toCFo

If there's more Doom in the future, I want to see the Spider Mastermind make a come back. I want to see them tackle this beast. It was my favorite from the original, and I know they would make it ten times more epic then ever!

If there's more Doom in the future, I want to see the Spider Mastermind make a come back. I want to see them tackle this beast. It was my favorite from the original, and I know they would make it ten times more epic then ever!

Thats the final boss in this Doom. Lol
What are you talking about?....

I am sorry, I should have been more specific. I don't have the OFFICIAL album. I just ripped every soundtrack from the game files (Both original versions and Alternate ones). So that technically is a full album, but not the official one.
You can try look up youtube. There is a youtuber who also ripped EVERY song from DOOM. CaptainCornhole. HQ OST from DOOM.
Here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLstXdGXEYegd3XI7qfL-9B8S4106toCFo

Well... would you be able to upload the songs you ripped online for me?... i bet you got them in the highest quality too... fileshare? Mediafire?

Please oh please

And how do you rip the songs? Can i do it from my computer some how? Or is it very time consuming?