Compatibility pack #4.

Which pair of MK3 Characters will be in Costume Pack #4?

• Sub-Zero

Votes: 98 63.2%
  • Reptile

Votes: 40 25.8%
  • Ermac

Votes: 24 15.5%
  • Scorpion

Votes: 73 47.1%
  • I don't think they will use another pair of palette swaps.

Votes: 42 27.1%

• Total voters
aww :( i never really played MKvsDC, so I thought it was a new costume haha :p How is that game anyway?

It's good of you don't like blood or gore. It's basically the exact opposite of any MK you've played. The fighting mechanics are great though and alot of the graphics resemble MK9. I still play it every now and then.

It's good of you don't like blood or gore. It's basically the exact opposite of any MK you've played. The fighting mechanics are great though and alot of the graphics resemble MK9. I still play it every now and then.

Sounds like an interesting type of MK, maybe ill give it a shot :D

aww :( i never really played MKvsDC, so I thought it was a new costume haha :p How is that game anyway?

Is better than what people says.

Besides it has the best Scorpion costume ever and the best Sub-Zero moveset ever.

All I want is Cyber Smoke and the UMK3 Costumes for the 7 Ninjas.

This is essentially what I want too, though I think they should give us MK2 skins for the male ninja and Mileena (considering it's just a matter of recoloring them).

This is essentially what I want too, though I think they should give us MK2 skins for the male ninja and Mileena (considering it's just a matter of recoloring them).

Yes this is what I want.
MK 2 male ninja skins and Mileena Mk2.
Then UMK3 Skins for all 7 Ninjas and Cyber smoke.
Cyber smoke is #1 on my priority list though.

I hear rumor of Tom Brady saying the next Comp pack will have Cyber Smoke as the other skin. Unmasked subzero has been confirmed but I'm really hoping for Cyber Smoke. Kerri Sonya would be pretty dope too.
I guess the other skin that will come with Unmasked Sub-Zero is between UMK3 Scorpion (possibly unmasked) and Cyber Smoke.

Seems like this forum has gotten hella boring since the whole Freddy shitstorm subsided. :neutral:

I put that down to little hype, no confirmation of future release plans and a division forming in the community.

They said the Freddy DLC was coming a week later (3 week gap instead of 2 weeks) because of extra marketing, and a whole week has gone by without any new publicity - just a couple of independant interviews with Boon.

Also, no future releases are set in stone (at least not that we're aware of). There may be a feeling that there is nothing new left to look forward to - we just hope that there will be.

Finally, Freddy himself is now getting comparatively little attention. Some people want him, but some others are talking of other potential guests instead. And all this is pissing off some of the MK-only crowd (including me :p ).