Comp. packs mandatory now?

I wanted an MK character (Tanya) myself ... but I dont think NRS made as big a mistake as a lot of people have said. I think between the 4 DLC characters that have been released, there is not one MK player who can complain about all 4. The first 3 characters are MK characters, the last is to try to get more casuals in. Im sure it will work too cause I have a few casual friends who could not give a damn for Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain (they dont even know who they are) but when I mentioned Freddy is the last one, they were like "That sounds cool, I may go get the game now". Marketing man ... it is what it is. Not to mention there are some more devoted players who are interested in him too.

this is how i feel about it. i was most angered at first cuz i viewed it as freddy replacing a slot that was open for a MK character but it is quite clear the spot was ALWAYS reserved for freddy from the get go. so whatever i stopped caring lol

Jesus Christ... By the way kids, how the hell was Dora this morning?

eh kind of slow, my 5 yr old niece seemed entertained but i was confused. the subjects were kind of advanced... wait what?

then when your forced to download it, having to see your favorite game being raped of its purity.

>Raped of its purity

WHAT!!!! HOLY CRAP you people need to get a life. Mortal Kombat is not some 15 year old high school catholic virgin girl that all the guys are trying to drug and deflower at a senior party. Its a videogame for christ sakes. Stop taking everything so seriously

Those not getting the compatibility packs have mind sets of 13 year olds. "NO I DONT LIKE THAT CHARACTER SO I WONT LET ANYONE PLAY WITH HIM!" Its a dlc character. An Add on. No one needs to buy him, it doesn't take away from the game, its better than fighting more scorpions and kung Laos. And if you really hate freddy that much wouldn't you enjoy beating him? I also don't see how its a promotion? Thats just nit picking. A lot of you guys are just immature ruining it to those of us that don't take this game so hardcore competetive serious, and the rest of you are just stuck in the past and don't want to move forward. Sure a lot of things were better before but life is about moving forward not backward. And if you really like the old ones that much just go and play them not this.

>Raped of its purity

WHAT!!!! HOLY CRAP you people need to get a life. Mortal Kombat is not some 15 year old high school catholic virgin girl that all the guys are trying to drug and deflower at a senior party. Its a videogame for christ sakes. Stop taking everything so seriously

NO KIDDING, THANK YOU!!!

Best statement!

/thread

I am a grown up.

I wish they hadn't put Freddy in the game.

I think the compatibility packs should be mandatory.

I don't particularly want to have to fight Freddy in the arcade ladder.

I don't mind (if ever I am able to actually get a match online) fighting against him online.

I don't believe there is such a thing as a 15 year old catholic school virgin (those catholic girls are always the first to go).

I am too often scared by some of the raging fanboyism I see on this forum.

I am a grown up.

I wish they hadn't put Freddy in the game.

I think the compatibility packs should be mandatory.

I don't particularly want to have to fight Freddy in the arcade ladder.

I don't mind (if ever I am able to actually get a match online) fighting against him online.

I don't believe there is such a thing as a 15 year old catholic school virgin (those catholic girls are always the first to go).

I am too often scared by some of the raging fanboyism I see on this forum.

This. Well said. You're not alone.