Comp. packs mandatory now?

I've said it once and I'll say it again: Anyone purposefully not downloading the Freddy Comp. Pack is a selfish-prick. Simply because, the packs, themselves, ARE FREE. So since YOU don't want Freddy in your game you're RUINING it for US. There's more to it than just "not seeing his stupid face"....You are INCREASING the chances for more Desyncs which is horrible already as it is. Would you rather get into a game and be "forced" to play against and see Freddy (THAT WOULD BE SO HORRIBLE! /SARCASM) or would you rather spend 20 minutes trying to get into a game and play against someone who DOESN'T have him?

It makes no sense.

No one cares if you choose to NOT buy him. Really. NO ONE DOES. But...If you choose to NOT download the FREE Comp. pack so that OTHERS can play AS him, you're an ass.

This game is rated M for reason. You'd think the dolts that go online wouldn't act like pre-teens.

holy hell, I love you. (no homo)

Thank you.
Someone with a sensible reply.
I refuse to suppport Freddy DLC in any way, shape or form.

Besides, I find it funny that the SAME people who are now "Freddy lovers," would have slaughtered you at the mere mention of Freddy for DLC, 3 weeks ago
Now they are jumping on the Freddy dick, as if they liked the idea to begin with.

Bunch of ****ing hypocrites.

thanks man, glad someone agree's.
but yeh you cant put forward an OPINION here without getting told its wrong..

You bought the pass for 4 DLC characters! You know what? Be ****ing grateful NRS is even GIVING you a DLC character, even if it's not the one you want, you have to be grateful, if you are not, then you are seriously selfish.

What would you do if someone bought you a DSi, and you wanted a 3DS, would you throw it in their face? and ***** about how you didn't get what you wanted? NO! You would accept it. There is no reason you should act the same here. Do not be a selfish arse.

Sometimes you gotta bend over and take it if you have to dude.

ok, but your example is comparing two things of similiar value.

freddy and an mk universe character are very different in their respective value's according to fans.
like talking dirt and gold.

the guy has every right to want an mk character over, as he said a ' crossover promotion'

if NRS offered to turn all the ninja's pink would you accept it just because its a free gift? would you be grateful?? even if you didnt want it and thought it was a hella stupid idea?? would you be considered a 'selfish ass' to not download this? ...just because other people want it? ef no,.
then when your forced to download it, having to see your favorite game being raped of its purity.
(by either pink ninja's, or freddy, same thing to some)

just because you cant understand peoples dislike towards freddy,
doesnt make their opinions any less credible.

I wanted an MK character (Tanya) myself ... but I dont think NRS made as big a mistake as a lot of people have said. I think between the 4 DLC characters that have been released, there is not one MK player who can complain about all 4. The first 3 characters are MK characters, the last is to try to get more casuals in. Im sure it will work too cause I have a few casual friends who could not give a damn for Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain (they dont even know who they are) but when I mentioned Freddy is the last one, they were like "That sounds cool, I may go get the game now". Marketing man ... it is what it is. Not to mention there are some more devoted players who are interested in him too.

I've said it once and I'll say it again: Anyone purposefully not downloading the Freddy Comp. Pack is a selfish-prick. Simply because, the packs, themselves, ARE FREE. So since YOU don't want Freddy in your game you're RUINING it for US. There's more to it than just "not seeing his stupid face"....You are INCREASING the chances for more Desyncs which is horrible already as it is. Would you rather get into a game and be "forced" to play against and see Freddy (THAT WOULD BE SO HORRIBLE! /SARCASM) or would you rather spend 20 minutes trying to get into a game and play against someone who DOESN'T have him?

It makes no sense.

No one cares if you choose to NOT buy him. Really. NO ONE DOES. But...If you choose to NOT download the FREE Comp. pack so that OTHERS can play AS him, you're an ass.

This game is rated M for reason. You'd think the dolts that go online wouldn't act like pre-teens.

The bolded is so true.

A bunch of selfish little turds. Didn't get their way so no one will get their way.

Wish they would grow the **** up and stop ruining other people's experience. I still can't even use Skarlet half the time.

ok, but your example is comparing two things of similiar value.

freddy and an mk universe character are very different in their respective value's according to fans.
like talking dirt and gold.

the guy has every right to want an mk character over, as he said a ' crossover promotion'

if NRS offered to turn all the ninja's pink would you accept it just because its a free gift? would you be grateful?? even if you didnt want it and thought it was a hella stupid idea?? would you be considered a 'selfish ass' to not download this? ...just because other people want it? ef no,.
then when your forced to download it, having to see your favorite game being raped of its purity.
(by either pink ninja's, or freddy, same thing to some)

just because you cant understand peoples dislike towards freddy,
doesnt make their opinions any less credible.

I can understand it, I see why people don't like him as he doesn't 'belong' however, neither does Kratos, he is from an alternate franchise, and no-one did sh!t about it, so why should Freddy be treated differently. I personally WOULD go for the pink ninja idea, why? Because it would be funny. And did you honestly say that downloading the friggin pack would RAPE IT OF IT'S PURITY?!?! that is possibly the most incorrect statement statement ever. Do wanna know why? Let me explain....

You say downloading it would make you *sad face* and you don't want to see Freddy in your game, or allow others as well, you know what? What the hell are you gonna do in KOTH? If someone and their opponent has Freddy? What are you gonna do? Leave because you saw a character who apparently "shouldn't be in the game"? That would be stupid. And like I said, NOT getting the pack is basically robbing someone of their money that they spent on a character.

In short: Not getting the pack because you don't want Freddy = Selfish.

RANT OVER

just do wot dcp did and go full on on their ass (so many baby freddys lol) complaining aint gonna accomplish anythin its done

This Thread
Care-NoBody.jpg

I wanted an MK character (Tanya) myself ... but I dont think NRS made as big a mistake as a lot of people have said. I think between the 4 DLC characters that have been released, there is not one MK player who can complain about all 4. The first 3 characters are MK characters, the last is to try to get more casuals in. Im sure it will work too cause I have a few casual friends who could not give a damn for Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain (they dont even know who they are) but when I mentioned Freddy is the last one, they were like "That sounds cool, I may go get the game now". Marketing man ... it is what it is. Not to mention there are some more devoted players who are interested in him too.

great............ so then my online experience will consist mainly of the types of people you just mentioned.
noobs who dont care for MK, know nothing about it, but just want to play freddy?

a thousand freddy noobs button mashing.. sounds.. like... fun... *

the casual gamer may put money towards it, but its the true fans that keep MK alive.

I can understand it, I see why people don't like him as he doesn't 'belong' however, neither does Kratos, he is from an alternate franchise, and no-one did sh!t about it, so why should Freddy be treated differently. I personally WOULD go for the pink ninja idea, why? Because it would be funny. And did you honestly say that downloading the friggin pack would RAPE IT OF IT'S PURITY?!?! that is possibly the most incorrect statement statement ever. Do wanna know why? Let me explain....

You say downloading it would make you *sad face* and you don't want to see Freddy in your game, or allow others as well, you know what? What the hell are you gonna do in KOTH? If someone and their opponent has Freddy? What are you gonna do? Leave because you saw a character who apparently "shouldn't be in the game"? That would be stupid. And like I said, NOT getting the pack is basically robbing someone of their money that they spent on a character.

In short: Not getting the pack because you don't want Freddy = Selfish.

RANT OVER

ok ok ok, where do i start with this.
first. people raised just as much shit about kratos as they have about freddy, and what the hell could anybody realisticly do about it anyway?
freddy is being treated the same as krato's, unwelcome. and i never said i wouldnt download the the comp.pack. i did first thing.iLOVE the alt. costumes.
all i said was im "* sad face*" about it..

and yes i said RAPE of its PURITY.
do you not understand these words? it maybe alitte exxagerated but still raises the same point.
mk as is = pure, adding something not mk defiles this purity, or rapes it if you will.
and your full of it if you really think you'd be down for pink ninja's, and if you are serious, you'd be in a VERY small minority mate..
and it was just a comparitable example to help you understand the otheride's POV, but obviously this went over your head.

and what the hell has playing freddy in KOTH, got to do with explaining why my statement(" raping purity..etc")
was so incorrect, you didnt raise any points that make my statement any less true.

i rarely play KOTH. and when i do i play,its on the aussie server's only, which is a very small community(30ish?) , and i know that none of these very good players/mk purist's will use him. so no need to worry.
but no i wouldn't quit out. i would just think that they're scrubs,and smight them.

and what about the scarlet,rain,klassic costume DLC that i have that ISNT madatory and that ive been robbed of using huh?
?????????????????

oh and now im reading about how broken freddy is, massive damage combo's with no metre, traps,resets etc etc

not to mention IMPERVIOUS TO PROJECTILES!! wtf??

yeh.. real good addition..

so glad i havent vsed him yet

ok ok ok, where do i start with this.
first. people raised just as much shit about kratos as they have about freddy, and what the hell could anybody realisticly do about it anyway?
freddy is being treated the same as krato's, unwelcome. and i never said i wouldnt download the the comp.pack. i did first thing.iLOVE the alt. costumes.
all i said was im "* sad face*" about it..

and yes i said RAPE of its PURITY.
do you not understand these words? it maybe alitte exxagerated but still raises the same point.
mk as is = pure, adding something not mk defiles this purity, or rapes it if you will.
and your full of it if you really think you'd be down for pink ninja's, and if you are serious, you'd be in a VERY small minority mate..
and it was just a comparitable example to help you understand the otheride's POV, but obviously this went over your head.

and what the hell has playing freddy in KOTH, got to do with explaining why my statement(" raping purity..etc")
was so incorrect, you didnt raise any points that make my statement any less true.

i rarely play KOTH. and when i do i play,its on the aussie server's only, which is a very small community(30ish?) , and i know that none of these very good players/mk purist's will use him. so no need to worry.
but no i wouldn't quit out. i would just think that they're scrubs,and smight them.

and what about the scarlet,rain,klassic costume DLC that i have that ISNT madatory and that ive been robbed of using huh?
?????????????????

Objection.gif
phoenix01.jpg

Before I begin, i would like to point out I was and still am addressing you and at the same time, the rest of the Anti-Freddies.

Anyway, first off, yes you could have done something about Kratos, you know what it is? It's called a Boycott. You could have all got together and done that easily enough, might not have worked but it would have been something you could have done.

The Scarlet, Kenshi and Rain compatibility packs are irrelevant here. Granted, not downloading them is still robbing but I have never seen someone downright refuse to download the packs. So that statement of your means nothing.

And the pink ninjas thing, yeah I would. Do I care if I'm in the minority? Probably not.

Assuming players who use Freddy are scrubs is just insane. What if someone is downright excellent with him eh? What if you got your ass well and truly whooped? Would you rage quit?

and i know that none of these very good players/mk purist's will use him. so no need to worry.

You never know dude, you neeeeever know. By the way, i know what 'rape' and 'purity' mean. I'm not stupid.

Look, I understand you wish Mortal Kombat to be 'pure' but you must face facts. IT. IS. NOT. not anymore. And there is nothing you can do about it. Eventually, those with Freddy will be in the majority, and as the song says, 1, 2, Freddy's gonna get you.

*sigh*
i could raise many points..
but its 4:30 am here..

so maybe i'll try talk some sense into you tomorrow.

Thank you.
Someone with a sensible reply.
I refuse to suppport Freddy DLC in any way, shape or form.

Besides, I find it funny that the SAME people who are now "Freddy lovers," would have slaughtered you at the mere mention of Freddy for DLC, 3 weeks ago
Now they are jumping on the Freddy dick, as if they liked the idea to begin with.

Bunch of ****ing hypocrites.
What the f*ck bro? I'm open minded, so I "jump on Freddy's dick?" F*ck you.

I mean Freddy is announced and I am hoping that I can talk to some people who are open minded and welcome the attempt. But "Oh no, the game is completely f*cking ruined because one guest (two on the PS3) is in the game! I hate you NRS!" Jesus Christ... By the way kids, how the hell was Dora this morning?

Last edited:
What the f*ck bro? I'm open minded, so I "jump on Freddy's dick?" F*ck you.

I mean Freddy is announced and I am hoping that I can talk to some people who are open minded and welcome the attempt. But "Oh no, the game is completely f*cking ruined because one guest (two on the PS3) is in the game! I hate you NRS!" Jesus Christ... By the way kids, how the hell was Dora this morning?

Don't let that sh** get to your head. I don't understand why they don't like Freddy, but they're perfectly fine with Kratos...