Cassie Cage , General Discussion

https://vine.co/v/OUxKpebWAhB

Loving her updated look

f9ff8b43bb50413b499f39b953f7773a.jpg

"I AM the flashing lights and special effects."

Cassie Cage has started to grow on me. I'm excited to play her and I think that the dialogue with Kotal Khan is the best.

Last edited:
Kotal Kahn is my favorite new character, but Cassie is now my second. She is looking awesome now, and I love her humor! Great job by NRS!

e57083efcf2705fa7b71a346791e2ba2.jpg

Cassie Cage ...finally another character with a personality unlike those ninja's.

"I AM the flashing lights and special effects."

Last edited:
Just because of her personality alone she is gonna be my secondary. Definitely my new favorite character next to Subbie.

Do you kiss your mother with the same mouth you use to bring disrepute to to our troops?

American soldiers are ENTITLED to Hero Worship!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Please shut up already. They aren't entitled to anything, and neither are you. Voluntarily risking your life (and often your family) for a nice paycheck does not warrant anyone's respect. I love how you also fail to mention the numerous lives US Troops took when they slaughtered innocent Iraqi & Afghan civilians on more than one occasion? Your troops are no better than anyone else's.

Last edited:
Please shut up already. They aren't entitled to anything, and neither are you. Voluntarily risking your life (and often your family) for a nice paycheck does not warrant anyone's respect. I love how you also fail to mention the numerous lives US Troops took when they slaughtered innocent Iraqi & Afghan civilians on more than one occasion? Your troops are no better than anyone else's.

Don't reply to troll bait

You are either with American troops or you are with Al Qaeda, ISIS, Nazi Germany, and King George III. American troops are HEROES, those who oppose them are not.

Please stop this political discussion. I see to much of ISIS daily, given my location.
I am NOT going to allow ANYONE to verbally assault my country's troops, especially since there are such troops in my immediate family! If anyone said that shit about them to my face, I guarantee there would have been a fistfight, and i guarantee I would have won at all costs!

I'll beat your ass in the name of North Korea. Probably give you Dirty Sanchez, then with benevolence bless your weak American head with a Kim Jung Un haircut.