Cassie Cage , General Discussion

Kal

Cassie is my favorite new comer, and I'll definitely be playing her a lot. I love her playstyle in Hollywood and Brawler variations, love her personality, and I really hope she sticks around.

I wish I was artistic enough to make a good signature that included Mileena and Cassie. Her intros are freaking hilarious. Calling Quan chi Humpy Dumpty I bursted out laughing, or the way she yells at Jacqui to stop.

Sonya seems to be a better character than her, quite unexpected...

Really you think so? To me Sonya looked like bland, and boring.

Kobra

Cassie is my favorite new comer, and I'll definitely be playing her a lot. I love her playstyle in Hollywood and Brawler variations, love her personality, and I really hope she sticks around.

I wish I was artistic enough to make a good signature that included Mileena and Cassie. Her intros are freaking hilarious. Calling Quan chi Humpy Dumpty I bursted out laughing, or the way she yells at Jacqui to stop.

Really you think so? To me Sonya looked like bland, and boring.

Cassie: Don't speak to me, ever!
Jaqui: I just think your dad is kinda hot.
Cassie: STOP IT!

:gr_jest:

I couldn't have put it better then her father: "Funny and Beautiful"

Those two variations are what I am gonna use as well, can't wait to try them out!

Last edited:

Kal

Cassie: Don't speak to me, ever!
Jaqui: I just your dad is kinda hot.
Cassie: STOP IT!

:gr_jest:

I couldn't have put it better then her father: "Funny and Beautiful"

Those two variations are what I am gonna use as well, can't wait to try them out!

Yeah that "stop it" tone was hilarious. I freaking love her.

Tanyas Husband

Originally I hated everything about Cassie.
Now, just because of her intros, I've grown to think she's acceptably hilarious. :laugh: