Cassie Cage , General Discussion

Tanyas Husband

I'm not a huge fan of her fatality...it fits her though honestly..

giphy.gif

Tarkatan Trash

Cassie Cage perks

-she's cute

-she's a rush down character

-she's a blond and Johnny's attitude

-that little smirk after she wins

-"From the page of Cage"

-the character model is flawless at this point .

-nut punch

"I AM the flashing lights and special effects."
You only like her because she's your favorite character's daughter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Last_Starfighta

Well, am I the only person who is very un-interested in this character?
She's shown nothing to me that is worth the, 'Omg! I need to play her NOW!' feeling.

Why did you decide to post in this thread if that was the case? Did you think you'd find like minded people in a thread dedicated to Cassie?

Last_Starfighta

Hmm..I'm not sure..Maybe, just maybe, it was so I could add my Opinion of the character in a DISCUSSION thread about that character.

So basically you went into a Cassie thread, admitted that you have zero interest in her, asked if anyone felt the same(which is illogical) as a way to add to the discussion. Oh ok. Gotcha.

Tanyas Husband

So basically you went into a Cassie thread, admitted that you have zero interest in her, asked if anyone felt the same(which is illogical) as a way to add to the discussion. Oh ok. Gotcha.

Pretty logical.
What, would I go to the Sub-Zero thread to input my questions and feelings about her?
That seems like it would really fix the situation.

Last_Starfighta

Pretty logical.
What, would I go to the Sub-Zero thread to input my questions and feelings about her?
That seems like it would really fix the situation.

What situation? You just said you are "very un-interested" in her. What persuasive argument could be used to change your mind?

It's like me going into a baseball thread saying "man, this sh#t is boring! Anyone else feel the same way?" It doesn't make much sense.

Tanyas Husband

What situation? You just said you are "very un-interested" in her. What persuasive argument could be used to change your mind?

It's like me going into a baseball thread saying "man, this sh#t is boring! Anyone else feel the same way?" It doesn't make much sense.

By situation, I mean you and me bickering over 2 posts that I made. What exactly does it matter to you if I go into a thread and comment my negative opinions on it?
Do you expect me to create a new thread titled 'People who hate Cassie Cage come here and discuss' ? I'd rather not go through all of that pointless trouble and just comment my feelings on her character and her fatality in here, where, of course, the title is, 'CASSIE CAGE, GENERAL DISCUSSION', and I discussed my feelings toward her character model and her finishing move with 2 different people. It hasn't bothered anyone until now. Am I bothering you?
If I have an opinion that I want heard, then I will post it. So will you. That's that.

Last_Starfighta

By situation, I mean you and me bickering over 2 posts that I made. What exactly does it matter to you if I go into a thread and comment my negative opinions on it?
Do you expect me to create a new thread titled 'People who hate Cassie Cage come here and discuss' ? I'd rather not go through all of that pointless trouble and just comment my feelings on her character and her fatality in here, where, of course, the title is, 'CASSIE CAGE, GENERAL DISCUSSION', and I discussed my feelings toward her character model and her finishing move with 2 different people. It hasn't bothered anyone until now. Am I bothering you?
If I have an opinion that I want heard, then I will post it. So will you. That's that.

You're not bothering me at all. I'm just trying to understand your logic. You pretty much said Cassie doesn't interest you at all, but yet feel to need to post in her thread. Sounds like a waste of energy to me. But hey, it's your energy to waste, right?

Last edited:

ujustgotcaged

I can't wait to see some Cassie Cage in a couple of days!maybe we will see JOHNNY and Sonya too.
36350813ff35df46acfa8b3af41eaf56.jpg

El Dragon

So, this is probably an odd statement... But am I the only one who wants to play as Cassie, but think they'd have a bit of a problem performing a Fatality with her?

Basically, my argument is: listen to her dialogue with Kotal Khan. It's relaxed, fun, and makes you like her. I don't think a scene started with that dialogue ends with a bullet to the brain.

Just throwing that out there.

ironRod

so if Hollywood is her paying homage to her dad and spec ops to her mom, do u guys think brawler is referencing jax?

jdnice11

OK so the recent MKX comic #5 Cassie was met by Jarek and Tasia of the Black Dragon. What do you think she was "Requested" for?

ujustgotcaged

They wanted to recruit her..that's my guess
[MENTION=18203]El Dragon[/MENTION] I actually like her outro better than her fatality ..but if I'm in a match and someone pisses me off...im doing the fatality .

Temptress

She looks like a great character, but the only problem I have with her is the fact she doesn't really resemble Sonya at all, besides the blonde hair. I don't get any Sonya from her moveset at all, even the inverted cartwheel is more reminiscent of Johnny.