All things Tanya! - Official Diskussion Thread

Re: Tanya's Design Compared to Older Designs.

I think the sharp features works for Tanya. I don't want her to have a round, soft butterface. It doesn't fit with the character, imo. She's an evil b#tch, her appearance should reflect that. ^^

I think the sharp features works for Tanya. I don't want her to have a round, soft butterface. It doesn't fit with the character, imo. She's an evil b#tch, her appearance should reflect that. ^^

Nothing wrong with sharp features at all, but the angular cut of the bob accentuates them and makes her look pinched.

I used to want Tanya's hair like this. I thought the shaved side was badass, until I saw they did it with Cassie. Don't hate :p View attachment 8394

OMG i love this singer.

Don't think it would suit Tanya though.

Actually, that haircut would fit her, just if she had a different outfit and a darker tone.
But it's not just the tone. It could even fit her white. Honestly, her outfit is just one prime reason that a lot of hairstyles can't work.
She can be black and have that hairstyle and still look hideous just because of the outfit.
See, if she had a better design in clothing, she'd work that haircut. Whereas now, if they make her darker, she still wouldn't fit it because of how big her head would look compared to her current outfit. Funky outfit + kickass hairstyle = No Ma'am.
If she did have this kinda hair in her alternate, I'd fall in love with her all over again!
Fun fact; They were actually going to give Jacqui this exact haircut, but they went with braids, lol.

Actually, that haircut would fit her, just if she had a different outfit and a darker tone.
But it's not just the tone. It could even fit her white. Honestly, her outfit is just one prime reason that a lot of hairstyles can't work.
She can be black and have that hairstyle and still look hideous just because of the outfit.
See, if she had a better design in clothing, she'd work that haircut. Whereas now, if they make her darker, she still wouldn't fit it because of how big her head would look compared to her current outfit. Funky outfit + kickass hairstyle = No Ma'am.
If she did have this kinda hair in her alternate, I'd fall in love with her all over again!
Fun fact; They were actually going to give Jacqui this exact haircut, but they went with braids, lol.

I thought it would be such a badass hairstyle coming into MK X because it would look fresh and give her so much more attitude. However, i didn't expect Tanya to have such a different appearance when she was revealed. If you put the skin issue to the side, I think it's the hair that's throwing everything off. The hair seems really thin as well. At least Anna Williams has a short bob but it has thickness. Tanya's hair looks like a cheap wig :( Perhaps she's on the run in disguise and for her intro she'll pull off her wig and reveal a flowing mane of hair :p

I thought it would be such a badass hairstyle coming into MK X because it would look fresh and give her so much more attitude. However, i didn't expect Tanya to have such a different appearance when she was revealed. If you put the skin issue to the side, I think it's the hair that's throwing everything off. The hair seems really thin as well. At least Anna Williams has a short bob but it has thickness. Tanya's hair looks like a cheap wig :( Perhaps she's on the run in disguise and for her intro she'll pull off her wig and reveal a flowing mane of hair :p

Also her hair is very glitched in X-Rays. Everyone was complaining that when they'd do Kotal and D'vorahs X-Rays, her hair was really glitchy. I also agree. They got a lot to fix on her.

Also her hair is very glitched in X-Rays. Everyone was complaining that when they'd do Kotal and D'vorahs X-Rays, her hair was really glitchy. I also agree. They got a lot to fix on her.

I remember in MK 9 that Kitana's hair was very very glitchy, also despite being relatively short, Smokes hair was hella glitchy as well. It's pretty clear they don't have the confidence to give the girls long hair that isn't tied back, but I respect that they'll find alternative ways for hair to bypass this problem. I'm just hoping they'll either give Tanya her Deception Alt chunky braid or perhaps something like Kitana's hair in her alt. Or they can fuhk us all over and make her bald haha. Amber Rose wins

LOOK who's back better than ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The updated Tanya model.
Looks like the fixed her skin, hair and gave her white eyes again
ORDXc.jpg

Last edited:

[MENTION=6310]Tanyas Husband[/MENTION] [MENTION=18014]theincubuslord[/MENTION] [MENTION=8399]DarkSide322[/MENTION]
Our girl has her new look