All things Tanya! - Official Diskussion Thread

Re: Tanya's Design Compared to Older Designs.

I really like it, so i'm happy! I tweeted the designer and told him I'm a happy guy now.

Someone needs to do a side pic of the first version and this one

Looked better with Human eyes, instead of empty possessed-looking ones, imo. I digress and hope she'll look brilliant in gameplay.

I agree with shredder on the eyes. I was glad to have them back.
But this just feels so...right..

since the new model image is out, do you guys think when Jason is released next week NRS will update Tanya's model in story mode at that time?

btw
aeJSIS3.gif

since the new model image is out, do you guys think when Jason is released next week NRS will update Tanya's model in story mode at that time?

I doubt they will this soon. I'd imagine they'll do it a few weeks before her release.

Ack. Ninja'd. ^ ^

I was wondering if Tanya's model would be altered in story mode. I hope they change everything except her eyes. Eyes convey many things including emotion and intent. To make them white takes that away, and leaves the character with a blank stare.

Above all, great work from NRS.

Having white eyes just makes her look so bland imo. I actually like the way she looks in dude's sig above

Ack. Ninja'd. ^ ^

I was wondering if Tanya's model would be altered in story mode. I hope they change everything except her eyes. Eyes convey many things including emotion and intent. To make them white takes that away, and leaves the character with a blank stare.

Above all, great work from NRS.

I'm 100% sure they'll patch it in sometime soon.
It wouldn't make much sense to fight a white tanya in story and play a black tanya in gameplay

I'm actually beyond over the moon now. I can finally look at her and say "it's Tanya" if this is how she had looked in the reveal trailer nobody would be complaining imo. I like that the hair is sleeker, and yes the trim on the outfit is much slimmer which I like. This is definitely a step up.

TANYA HAS ARRIVED!

I'm actually beyond over the moon now. I can finally look at her and say "it's Tanya" if this is how she had looked in the reveal trailer nobody would be complaining imo. I like that the hair is sleeker, and yes the trim on the outfit is much slimmer which I like. This is definitely a step up.

TANYA HAS ARRIVED!

The hair is one of the best changes! Look at it! That's her MKD hair as well!
Didn't think they could do it. We've been blessed by the elder gods.