All things Tanya! - Official Diskussion Thread

Re: Tanya's Design Compared to Older Designs.

Is my girl gonna have those shitty white eyes again? :'( Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Other than that, now she LOOKS LIKE Tanya!

What about Cyber Sub-Zero having a klassic outfit? Tanya having an MK2 outfit wouldn't make me upset at all. I'd love it if she had a bunch of alternates.

I'm sure Tanya would have plenty if she wasn't DLC.
It's a miracle we got 1 alternate. ):

I wonder if they'll make a new patch for when Jason is revealed. I noticed a picture on twitter earlier of Tanya's 'shadow' when you hover over her character selection but it's still her old model, so I wonder will that be fixed up to her new model when Jason's released

Also might be getting my PS4 tomorrow and can finally get my hands on the game D; *slips in a puddle of happy tears*

That's why i'm hoping that Tanya does well as DLC. I am not too confident that she'll make a return for MKX1.
i hope she does.....................................

The women never do that well I don't think, but hopefully she does well enough to get the Kenshi promotion. It'll help to be vocal about how great she is to devs etc when she comes out, I imagine. And play her online, etc.

Will Edenia be relevant again, thats the main way to bring her back. But with Kitana, Jade, Sindel , Mileena and apparently Rain dead i dont know. Tanya's the only one left. Right? I guess she can have a totally new backstory and purpose in this new timeline.

If Kitana and Sindel are dead, and Kitana has no living offspring, then stick a fork in the Realm of Edenia. (This is coming from a Kitana fan, by the way)

And remember that the undead are sterile for obvious reasons.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

If Kitana and Sindel are dead, and Kitana has no living offspring, then stick a fork in the Realm of Edenia. (This is coming from a Kitana fan, by the way)

And remember that the undead are sterile for obvious reasons.

I just can't see Kitana staying dead for good, but I agree free Edenia is likely off the menu. I think Tanya could do well as an Outworld character though, especially since D'Vorah betrayed them.

Kotal Kahn is not nearly as powerful as Shao Kahn, so he will most likely not stay as the emperor of Outworld, so the free Edenia ideology isn't all that unrealistic. However, I do think that it won't happen as long Kitana is an undead revenant, unless Tanya and Rain truly want to free Edenia! So far, it seems like Tanya does, but Rain is more concerned on grabbing the throne of Outworld.

It would be kinda cool if the two of them team up with Kitana, having Netherrealm on their side as well in order to take down Kotal and free Edenia. But we'll see as the story progress...

I've been out for a while, so can't someone explain this to me?

I see they updated Tanya's look? Is it true? Now, she looks like Tanya, much more feminine as well! However, not digging the white eyes at all, urrrg awful!!! Will she still have her story mode look as well? It'll suck if that one is her only alt LOL

We don't know yet if NRS will update her model for storymode and or give the "old" Tanya as an ALT. Only time will tell. I prefer Tanya to have irises as well but there's no denying it, THIS looks like TANYA and I'm very grateful.

Vogel couldn't confirm or deny if they were going to patch the new Tanya into story mode but his little 8) emoji sure seemed like a yes.

I've been out for a while, so can't someone explain this to me?

I see they updated Tanya's look? Is it true? Now, she looks like Tanya, much more feminine as well! However, not digging the white eyes at all, urrrg awful!!! Will she still have her story mode look as well? It'll suck if that one is her only alt LOL
The updated Tanya is canon, the old one is not.

The updated Tanya is as canon as the primary outfits of Liu Kang, Kung Lao, and Kitana.

If her updated look is patched into Story Mode as well, the updated look becomes canon and her current look but a temporary placeholder. Which is what I hope.