The best Female character in MK history

Best female in MK history?

• Total voters
I just added the poll a few minutes ago, lol.

I'll bet I can be more wild than Kitana.

Well, I picked Kitana first...then Sonya....but rest assured you would have been picked over Mileena.....I'm not going near ANY female with fangs like hers.... :_cool:

I think I'm alone on this one but:

Tanya.

Tanya1.jpg

P.S. - The pic, I hate that rendition with the bangs. I hate girls with bangs. I prefer the original Tanya from MK4.

Fighter_Tanya3.png

Kitana, the only princess you don't have to save! (ok, maybe that ONE time....)

**edit** lol @ Li Mei being the only one without a vote.

Sonya and Tanya are my favorite female characters, but I wouldn't consider them the 'best' MK female characters in terms of popularity and storyline.

The best MK females are Kitana and Mileena. Kitana is MK's spokesdiva, being the princess of Edenia and all, while Mileena is MK's iconic villainess. So my vote has to go for Kitana (sorry Sonya and Tanya...).

Wow i'm surprised what Jade is getting so little votes, i've always thought that her storyline is the best among all the Female MK character, always in the dark, supposedly working for Shao Kahn, but really plotting against him, then doing a lot of commando style fighting, as depicted in MKD, never in the front row like Kitana, but in the shadows, just like her first appearance in MK2.

I vote for Mileena. I was having trouble deciding between her and Kitana.
Kitana stood out more for me, at first. She was beautiful but deadly, and I liked her in the movies. Mileena was just the clone. Then Deception came along and I was like O_O. I think Mileena's one of the most memorable and interesting female video game characters.

Wow i'm surprised what Jade is getting so little votes, i've always thought that her storyline is the best among all the Female MK character, always in the dark, supposedly working for Shao Kahn, but really plotting against him, then doing a lot of commando style fighting, as depicted in MKD, never in the front row like Kitana, but in the shadows, just like her first appearance in MK2.

Holy punctuation Batman! Jade sucks, so why would she get votes? :p

Tough call...its down to Kitana and Sonya...Sonya defined the kiss of death, she started it and everyone else just copies as far as im concerned...but Kitana has the better overall story and just the more interesting character.

I voted Jade too for this reason. Her story always made me feel that she was the most realistic character, with REAL problems: choosing loyalty and a life she despised, or friendship and doing the right thing. She's the most BA and i love how she LOATHES tanya for betraying her childhood friend and homeworld :)