The best Female character in MK history

Best female in MK history?

• Total voters

MKASSASIN

Who do you guys think is the best female characters in MK history, this includes TV shows, Movies and all the MK games ever made, I think its Kitana, Jade, Mileena, Sareena, Tanya and Frost..(Im sorry if there is another thread like this I just want to know opinions)

I'd have to go with the three originals, Sonya, Kitana and Mileena. They are all good but to me those three are and will always be the most symbolic of all of MK.

Kitana- Talisa Soto and MK2, done deal.
Sonya has been blonde bimbo for too long, and then when it comes time to fix it in MK9, she's tough but has a crappy costume.
Mileena she's always been that "dragon lady" thing, where she comes out superior to men in battle, now they nerfed her.

So Kitana wins for me.

Going by my own personal liking, I would pick Jade because I lover he combos, speed, look and story (plus, anyone named Jade is obviously awesome ;) )

Going by MK in general, I would say Mileena. She has really grown in popularity and I think she is even more popular than Kitana at this point.

Why have only two people voted? Either way my girl Kitana is in the lead, woot!

Don't be jealous Jade, she's my first true love. ;)

I just added the poll a few minutes ago, lol.

I'll bet I can be more wild than Kitana.

It is a hard choice between Kitana and Mileena. But I think I'm going to have to go with Mileena. Story and personality wise they tie, but I prefer Mileena's gameplay.

While I love Jade too as a character, her freaking "Dodging Shadows" move pisses me off to no end! >_<

But the teeth man! Don't forget about those scary ass teeth! She looks just as good as Jade and Kitana and they have proper teeth. ;)

haha, indeed, but, in Mileena's case, is just a "charming" touch .... the only risk is oral amusements , so, keep that distance and out of question, and everything is fine ..... LOL !