SPOILER ALERT:Mortal Kombat X DIGITAL COMIC DISCUSSION

Loved how the panels payed homage to old-school 2D platformers :)

So, Sektor isn't just building more robots, but his own clone army as well?!

Spoiler:
Given the title of Sub-Zero's new story arc is Sub-Zero vs Cold Steel, any guesses as to WHO Sektor has cloned?

Loved how the panels payed homage to old-school 2D platformers :)

So, Sektor isn't just building more robots, but his own clone army as well?!

Spoiler:
Given the title of Sub-Zero's new story arc is Sub-Zero vs Cold Steel, any guesses as to WHO Sektor has cloned?

It's not the title of the story arc, just this one chapter. It's still under the "Blood Island" arc.

It's just referring to the Cyber Lin Kuei in general, Sektor's been pretty much cloning nothing but the mooks he already had under his command.

Hopefully next week, we see Cyrax's fate as Kuai Liang finally deals with the cyborg grandmaster once and for all. And any predictions that will have Cyrax do, if he survives his ordeal in the Lin Kuei bunker?

Also, like someone above said. I like that the few pages after Sub-Zero busted in, that the drawings were side scrolling, paying homage to Mythologies: SZ, and Chicago.....Must be NRS reference big time.

Artwork was much better than 'Last Weeks', glad Sub-Zero got an entire chapter this time instead of a half one. Wow, Sub-Zero was a one man Army, so cool (pun not intended it was just pure bad ass). Seems to me he wanted to be caught as he could have 'broken free' anytime. I'd like Cyrax to survive too but it seems as if he 'may sacrifice' himself to Save both Sub-Zero and the Future Lin Kuei. A heroes death maybe? But then how would you bring him back for MK11?

I'd like to see you go away never to be seen or heard from again and play Street Fighter cause you sure ain't a Mortal Kombat fan. Hater and ignorant. Your post says it all. You don't even know who the comic writer has killed so far

...Sigh, you obviously have never read my previous posts (if you did, you'd know I despise Street Fighter). I always say the same thing about certain 3D-era characters, it is a running gag. I have been playing Mortal Kombat since I was a child and I'm positive all of my previous posts prove that I am indeed a fan and a knowledgeable one at that.. I'm a hater and ignorant because I don't like characters you like? You, sir, are a completely self righteous moron. There's no need to be rude because you disagree with what I say. This is a discussion board. If you have an issue with what I said, discuss it with me in the manner of an adult. Otherwise, I can be just as childish as you, if you prefer.

...Sigh, you obviously have never read my previous posts (if you did, you'd know I despise Street Fighter). I always say the same thing about certain 3D-era characters, it is a running gag. I have been playing Mortal Kombat since I was a child and I'm positive all of my previous posts prove that I am indeed a fan and a knowledgeable one at that.. I'm a hater and ignorant because I don't like characters you like? You, sir, are a completely self righteous moron. There's no need to be rude because you disagree with what I say. This is a discussion board. If you have an issue with what I said, discuss it with me in the manner of an adult. Otherwise, I can be just as childish as you, if you prefer.

Why am I a moron? You wrote what you'd like, I said what I'd like. If you think the words "hater" and "ignorant" are an insult then you don't know what these mean. They're facts. That's what you are. You're a hater for hating half the MK characters and you're an ignorant because you make statements in a topic about a comic you know nothing of.
You said you wanted the writer to kill Drahmin after he had already been sent packing.
Why do you not consider yourself ignorant? You ought to check the meaning of words in a dictionary if you don't understand them.
You say you're a fan and I have the audacity to contradict that (!), but when you dislike so many characters you should question yourself. I might say that I'm a football fan but I never watch games. So, am I really a fan?
PS: why would I waste time reafing your posts when I didn't like the first one I came across? I made an assumption that you enjoy other games nore than MK. The Street Fighter reference was metaphorical, so no need to contradict me. Just replace Street Fighter with whatever you enjoy most.
Best of luck!

Why am I a moron? You wrote what you'd like, I said what I'd like. If you think the words "hater" and "ignorant" are an insult then you don't know what these mean. They're facts. That's what you are. You're a hater for hating half the MK characters and you're an ignorant because you make statements in a topic about a comic you know nothing of.
You said you wanted the writer to kill Drahmin after he had already been sent packing.
Why do you not consider yourself ignorant? You ought to check the meaning of words in a dictionary if you don't understand them.
You say you're a fan and I have the audacity to contradict that (!), but when you dislike so many characters you should question yourself. I might say that I'm a football fan but I never watch games. So, am I really a fan?
PS: why would I waste time reafing your posts when I didn't like the first one I came across? I made an assumption that you enjoy other games nore than MK. The Street Fighter reference was metaphorical, so no need to contradict me. Just replace Street Fighter with whatever you enjoy most.
Best of luck!

Lol Half the characters? So, because I mentioned a handful of the 3D era characters I dislike (again, something I do often), that means I hate half the characters? I definitely adore more characters than those that I've listed as ones I'd kill off. You'd know that if you bothered to read my previous posts before you jumped to the conclusion that I hate "half" the characters in MK. Hotaru, Darrius, Dairou, Bo Rai Cho, Taven, Daegon, Blaze, Kobra, Li Mei, Bo' Rai Cho, and Drahmin are the characters I mentioned. That's half the cast? In what way is that even remotely true? Evidently, you're just trying to cause trouble with me and I will not entertain it. Matteo, please go jump off a cliff. I won't reply to anything else you say because you have no idea what you're talking about. Have a wonderful, sir.

Last edited:
If you have to like most of the 3D characters to be an MK fan, I think most MK fans won't qualify.

Exactly but that silly fella up there seems to think that the MK:DA/D/A characters are the heart and soul of the franchise. :bird: I'm sure you, of all people, know I've praised NUMEROUS characters for many different reasons. Hell, if we're being super technical, Reiko is a quasi-3D era character. The fact that he said I don't like most characters is laughable. Dunno why he felt the need to get pissy because I named the few I always do in terms of wanting to kill off. Must be a Hotaru fan.

Last edited:
King
Armor King
Feng Wei
Dragunov

Anyone who likes Lars and Alisa are trash and should be culled for humanity's sake.

This week is the end of the comic right?

The latest comic is the one with jacqui's weird eyeball pop at the beginning, right?

I started reading them. What I don't get is how Quan Chi killed Hanzo's family when they were clearly killed BY ICE. Can someone explain this?

The latest comic is the one with jacqui's weird eyeball pop at the beginning, right?

I started reading them. What I don't get is how Quan Chi killed Hanzo's family when they were clearly killed BY ICE. Can someone explain this?

Those are false memories That Quan Chi used to make Hanzo believe that Bi-Han killed his family and clan.

Quan Chi admitted to those killings in Mythologies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

More questions!

In the 24th comic, who was mileena talking to? The guy that told her reiko wasn't loyal? He was in the bed.