Future DLC Content

No.
The person who created that "character" was a factory worker making Smoke figurines, who screwed up, making the arms appear to be chrome, since the arms accidentally came out being plated.
The TRMK user who kept trying to shove that "character" down people's throats is the one who got banned.

Just thought I'd include this while we're discussing it:
cds.cgi.jpg

Yes, a toy factory accident from a Smoke mold, which turned the arms chrome (plated).
This doesn't disprove what I previously said.
If anything, it further proves the point.

:alberteinstein::alberteinstein:

Wasn't trying to disprove anything. I figured you'd want the visual aid so people discussing it with you could have something to visualize.

Skarlet and Ermac are the exact same thing as Khrome, so don't get so upset this early guys, 'cause Khrome may get official too now and then, peace out :)

Skarlet and Ermac where real glitches in the game that fans thought where real characters. Khrome is a fan made character based on some toy that a fan saw and choose to make him into their his/her MK OC. The chances of Khrome ever becoming official is likely as Nazo becoming a official Sonic character. In other words, never going to happen.

Skarlet and Ermac where real glitches in the game that fans thought where real characters. Khrome is a fan made character based on some toy that a fan saw and choose to make him into their his/her MK OC. The chances of Khrome ever becoming official is likely as Nazo becoming a official Sonic character. In other words, never going to happen.

We know from this video Khrome will be made a true character someday

Funny thing is that Khrome is not even an accurate name for him because chrome is not a liquid metal in normal conditions.

Mercury, Gallium, Cesium and Francium are.

Also, the way people are going on about this factory mistake of a character makes me really not want him in a game. Ever. I'd actually rather have the T-1000 as a guest character than a fan-pushed ninja that wouldn't even be a rumour if it wasn't for a faulty toy. There's just something immensely unappealing to me about it. Kinda like a child whining about wanting all the toys just for the sake of it.

We know from this video Khrome will be made a true character someday

That's no proof, at all.
Boon said no in that interview and he said that he doesn't know who Khrome is.
Please stop shoving Khrome down everyone's throats.
Khrome isn't even known about in MK lore, according to the MK CO-creator (Ed Boon), and Zebron, Hornbuckle or 1 of the characters from Sub-Zero Mythologies probably have a higher chance of making it in than he ever will.

DLC chars MUST be:
1.Reiko - he had important role in MKX comic (and he does not even appear as a cameo in game, ridiculous!)
2.Havik - same as Reiko
3.Fujin - He was in story, fan demand
4.I don`t know, maybe guest character?

DLC chars MUST be:
1.Reiko - he had important role in MKX comic (and he does not even appear as a cameo in game, ridiculous!)
2.Havik - same as Reiko
3.Fujin - He was in story, fan demand
4.I don`t know, maybe guest character?
lol yeah, but you better get PUMPED for Sindel and Baraka 'cus that's what you're getting if there are any new DLC characters. ;)

GET SOME! *smashes metal fists together*

That's no proof, at all.
Boon said no in that interview and he said that he doesn't know who Khrome is.
Please stop shoving Khrome down everyone's throats.
Khrome isn't even known about in MK lore, according to the MK CO-creator (Ed Boon), and Zebron, Hornbuckle or 1 of the characters from Sub-Zero Mythologies probably have a higher chance of making it in than he ever will.

Ed Boon mentioned he doesn't know Khrome's backstory but we know he exists from the tweet about Frost, just not playable.

That's actually just proof that there's no way that Frost would be DLC in MKX, the same as Baraka, Rain, Kabal and "C"hrome.
There's no chance of those characters being in MKX.
That's the point of Ed's Tweet.
It's not a confirmation of his existence, so don't twist it around.
It doesn't prove his existence in MK lore, because according to MK lore Khrome doesn't exist, outside of being a figment of people's imagination and a melted accident

Please no frost or any other stupid characters. The only dlc worthy are Reiko, Havik, Cyrax, Fujin and shung tsung