Future DLC Content

I hate the guy that keeps trying to shove him down everyone's throats, but you never know. Khrome could be the next Tremor. Ed hated even the mention of Tremor during MK9 and now he's acting like he's part of the family.

Same could happen for Khrome in MK11.

Though I'm pretty sure Ed mentioned that they wont ever use fan designs for their games. Kold War Scorp being a special exception

The difference between Tremor and Khrome, though, is that Tremor is an actual game character (albeit from a shitty Special Forces game), just like Tasia and No Face.
Whereas, Khrome was a toy factory accident which wasn't a character in any previous games or lore produced by Midway / NRS.

I hate the guy that keeps trying to shove him down everyone's throats, but you never know. Khrome could be the next Tremor. Ed hated even the mention of Tremor during MK9 and now he's acting like he's part of the family.

Same could happen for Khrome in MK11.

Though I'm pretty sure Ed mentioned that they wont ever use fan designs for their games. Kold War Scorp being a special exception

The difference between Tremor and Khrome, though, is that Tremor is an actual game character (albeit from a shitty Special Forces game), just like Tasia and No Face.
Whereas, Khrome was a toy factory accident which wasn't a character in any previous games or lore produced by Midway / NRS.

Khrome is a fake character atm but that's how Skarlet and Ermac started off and eventually became a true character.

Khrome is a fake character atm but that's how Skarlet and Ermac started off and eventually became a true character.

The difference is that Skarlet and Ermac were glitches in actual MK games, though, before they were finally implemented.

Khrome doesn't exist in MK anywhere in MK game lore, and is a complete made up thing by the toy factory / fans, due to an error on their part.

The difference is that Skarlet and Ermac were glitches in actual MK games, though, before they were finally implemented.

Khrome doesn't exist in MK anywhere in MK game lore, and is a complete made up thing by the toy factory / fans, due to an error on their part.
Khrome is actually the work of spam.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Khrome is actually the work of spam.

Khrome doesn't exist in Midway / WB / NRS lore.
He is a product of the wax melting the wrong way when Smoke toy figures were being made, and a few fans ran with it.
A select few people are just making Khrome out to be bigger deal than he actually is.
Nothing more.

Khrome doesn't exist in Midway / WB / NRS lore.
He is a product of the wax melting the wrong way when Smoke toy figures were being made, and a few fans ran with it.
A select few people are just making Khrome out to be bigger deal than he actually is.
Nothing more.
The person who created that "character" is banned from this site...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

The person who created that "character" is banned from this site...
No.
The person who created that "character" was a factory worker making Smoke figurines, who screwed up, making the arms appear to be chrome, since the arms accidentally came out being plated.
The TRMK user who kept trying to shove that "character" down people's throats is the one who got banned.

I'll take that. Still though they're all glitches, just different kinds, one's in-game (Skarlet and Ermac) and other is official statues (Khrome).

MK love for Khrome reminds me how some DBZ fans want Xicor (a fan made character) to be official. I feel like that there other rumor characters that they could make real then some fan fic character. I would take Hornbuckle first before Khrome.

Don't quote me on this, but I THINK I remember a tweet from one of the developers about a skin for Jacqui in September. Couldn't find it tho.

Skarlet and Ermac are the exact same thing as Khrome, so don't get so upset this early guys, 'cause Khrome may get official too now and then, peace out :)

Skarlet and Ermac are the exact same thing as Khrome, so don't get so upset this early guys, 'cause Khrome may get official too now and then, peace out :)
No, Ermac and Skarlet game glitches, Khrome isn´t.
MKX doesn´t need more DLC chars, it needs other things.