Future DLC Content

Sindel as DLC would have the same value as Kitana/Liu Kang/Kung Lao/Jax in the main game. Zero. Just no. Please. But I can see them doing it, sadly.

I want Sareena. Good time for her story wise. Been a while. But maybe they're saving her for MK11, which is imho a bit stupid.

Fujin I wanted. But at this point? Hell no. Just forget him. They obviously have some issues and don't know what to do with him. Don't want him to feel half-assed and forced. Keep him for MK11 and make him shine or kill him for good.

Not a fan of Baraka anymore, but he deserves it since this is probably his last game. Would be logical and I wouldn't mind.

Frost, Bo Rai Cho and Li Mei are cool, but should be kept as main characters for the next game to have bigger story impact. I think that's very likely. Plus Frost assist.

Rain is a tough call. Probably the toughest decision altogether. If he's in, they'll do it for the cash. Personally, I'd like to see him and Tanya in MK11 on the main roster instead.

Kabal, Cyrax, Sektor, Stryker are definitely out 100% this time. Cyrax and Sektor dead and their moveset transferred to Predator. Kabal and Stryker pretty much became obsolete.

Jade is finished until MK11 at the very least.

Who else?

Jarek? Good one.

Kai? More likely, but still very slim.

Reiko? Reiko I think is in the same boat as Fujin. They don't know how to bring him back. Rather MK11 than now and being crap.

Meat? You know... I can imagine it. Meat the next Skarlet. I'm giving Meat a big maybe.

Skarlet, to follow, I'd like to see again. I'm giving her a small chance, but I think her in MK11 or never is more likely. They don't want to repeat DLC too.

Smoke. Smoke could be DLC. I could see it, despite him being an assist/whatever you call it. Popularity. But, I think he is being reserved for MK11 along with Noob Saibot. Noob's definitely out for now. Lurking. Planning.

And Nightwolf? Pointless as Sindel. Plus I find Kotal Kahn the perfect replacement.

So to summarize...

Realistically I think we will get 2 additional characters. Those characters will be Baraka and Sareena or Sindel. Along with them, the Pack will also include 2 stages (1 classic/1 new) and skins for 4 new characters (Cassie/Erron/D'Vorah/Kung Jin). And the price will imho be this time lower - $19.99.

This is what I think we can expect.

But my gut feeling is telling me there won't be another Pack and that's it. Sorry.

Last edited:
I'm expecting at least 2 more characters and 8 more skins (2 update skins and 2 skin packs).
Will there be more characters and skins? Most likely. Will there be a Kombat Pack 2? The chances are low but we'll see.

Khrome is actually Smoke.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Khrome is not actually Smoke. Yes, he wore white like he wore in Trilogy but their powers were completely different and Khrome even had a different win pose. If I remember correctly, some versions of Mugen had a female version of Khrome, too.

Khrome is not actually Smoke. Yes, he wore white like he wore in Trilogy but their powers were completely different and Khrome even had a different win pose. If I remember correctly, some versions of Mugen had a female version of Khrome, too.
What do you call something that walks like a duck, talks like a duck, looks like a duck, and smells like a duck?

What do you call something that walks like a duck, talks like a duck, looks like a duck, and smells like a duck?

But that's the thing, Trash. The only thing they had in common was their color. Hell, the human versions of Sektor and Cyrax in the mugen games look like Ermac and Scorpion but they are differentiated by their powers, voices, and win poses. Trust me, if anyone knows how lacking the old Mugen games were in creativity, it is me. They worked with what they had, which were limited resources.

Found some fan art of him that was created recently, too. Looks alright, I guess.
sddefault.jpg

And that's how palette-swaps are identified...by color. Try telling me the name of a green-suited plumber is named Pellegrino. That's false, because green + plumber = Luigi.

Woo I forgot Sareena was in the game.

I'd love to see Sareena as DLC, or maybe a playable character in MKXI. Been one of my favourite characters for a while.

A femme fatale pack consisting of more costumes for the women of MK, more player card customization that symbolizes them (borders, backgrounds, icons), and a new stage (maybe an Edenian one?).

A girl can dream :love:

Like you got inside info on NRS. I'll believe what I want to believe.

Ed Boon straight up said that Khrome will be DLC after characters that will never be in an MK game again possibly. I don't know what kind of confirmation you need to stop thinking that fan made abomination won't ever see the light to become an MK character. God you're annoying.

Like you got inside info on NRS. I'll believe what I want to believe.
Be in denial as much as you want, let me get out the facts for you.
The only way you will EVER be able to play chrome or what ever that fruitcakes name might be, is inside of your own mind :)

Also have you ever thought of visiting a psychiatrist? I've seen you on multiple MK forums always on different names begging for something thats never going to be, this thing that looks like molten cheese will surely look gd on a sandwich :D

Khrome is a Smoke toy factory accident, and that's all that he will ever be.

People are really using MUGEN to justify Khrome's existence?
Really?
MUGEN?
A freeware 2D fighting game engine, which is community / user-modded software now validates character existence? :laugh:

Last edited:
A femme fatale pack consisting of more costumes for the women of MK, more player card customization that symbolizes them (borders, backgrounds, icons), and a new stage (maybe an Edenian one?).

A girl can dream :love:

Do we really need more costumes for Kitana, Milena and Sonya? They have too many already. Perhaps one for Cassie or maybe Jacqui but she's in the bottom five, the mk community despises her. Cassie and D'Vorah would be the only logical choices...

Ed Boon straight up said that Khrome will be DLC after characters that will never be in an MK game again possibly. I don't know what kind of confirmation you need to stop thinking that fan made abomination won't ever see the light to become an MK character. God you're annoying.

Khrome is a Kombat Kard in the April Fool's tower for MKX and that's just the beginning.

this thing that looks like molten cheese:D

Yes your guitar does.