Batman: Arkham Knight

I finished all the riddles yesterday.
Boy did it feel good to hear him panic as i collected the last 10.
tbh i collected them wayyy faster then i though i would.

Here is my favorite part of the story lol.
(not really a spoiler but i'll put it there anyway.)
Spoiler:

Well let me quit my bishin then

That was my favorite part as well

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

put that in a spoiler box because i want to know please.
Spoiler:
Basically after you beat the main story there's this protocol called knightfall which basically ends the legacy of Batman. You have to catch 12/14 of the bad guys from Gotham's Most Wanted aka the side quests.

Just a random, silly question: does this game have as many gliding-dependant Riddler trophies as City? Man, I HATED these ones.

(In fact, to this date I didn't get many of 'em. The only reason I ever concluded the Riddler side mission was 'cause I got most of the Catwoman trophies.)

I think its a mix between 40% gliding and 40% batmobile dependent Riddler trophies tbh

I don't understand how my conjecture about a part of the game makes me a jerk. I clearly said if I finish the game and its not him I will be surprised. I never said anything was definitive. I didn't even say I was that far in. I just read batman comics enough to recognize the characters. My apologies to anyone who doesn't. I didn't think a guess was a spoiler. Seriously guys... Does my little guess decrease the difficulty level at all? Or perhaps change the epicness of everything else about this incredible game? No. It was a friggin guess.
and btw at this point if you haven't played the previous games you really have no reason reading a forum post about this one. Your tardiness is on you not us.

Just a random, silly question: does this game have as many gliding-dependant Riddler trophies as City? Man, I HATED these ones.

(In fact, to this date I didn't get many of 'em. The only reason I ever concluded the Riddler side mission was 'cause I got most of the Catwoman trophies.)

Gliding riddles especially, the one on wonder tower irritated me to no end.

AK's 243 doesn't compare to AC's 400+ Riddler challenges.

Finally beat the main campaign.

They definitely made improvements in the Detective sequences and the free flow combat. The fear takedowns and aerial silent takedowns were nice additions as well. However, the lack of boss fights is still my biggest gripe with these games. They were freakin awesome in Origins, I don't understand why Rocksteady dislikes them. They also provide a needed break from the stealth and combat sequences which felt tedious during the latter stages of the game.

Origins still has the best campaign in the series, IMO. Sorry, Rocksteady :(

Deep down inside I think Asylum was my favorite but you're right. Arkham Orgins was pretty well done besides the bugs.

Sadly not many people will see that as it didn't get good scores and it's by a different developer.

Not bad.
9/10 -1 cause of Injustice Batgirl

That's not Injustice Batgirl. It looks more like her New 52 costume.

w04cqt.jpg

Not bad.
9/10 -1 cause of Injustice Batgirl

Yo dawg i heard you like getting vortexed so we made dis character that will vortex you while she traps you inside of another vortex while you're getting vortexed!

What did Injustice Batgirl ever do to YOU?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Mixed me up straight to hell in Injustice. Trash I tell ya, getting in the vortex by Batgirl makes you wanna quit the game. If you want to understand what people have to go through fighting Batgirl look up Sonic Fox's Batgirl

That's not Injustice Batgirl. It looks more like her New 52 costume.

w04cqt.jpg

I was talking about the fighting game you silly goose

Yo dawg i heard you like getting vortexed so we made dis character that will vortex you while she traps you inside of another vortex while you're getting vortexed!

Don't even remind me :bawling:

Wasn't talking about the costume. It was just a joke on how fighting against Injustice Batgirl makes me slightly hate her guts in any variation of media.

Even when I was talking to Oracle a small proportion of my brain was shouting, "B!tch!" The entire time.