All things Tanya! - Official Diskussion Thread

I downloaded Armageddon. I had it for the Wii but i never really properly played MK until MK9. OMG dem 42% easy combos.

Her player 2 color clothes are the same color of her current MKX clothes also

Another thing I noticed you guys.
Yes, I know I notice a lot of unnecessary things.
The level 25 faction kill for BoS is literally, identical to Tanya's MK4 Second fatality.
Only thing it's missing is the kiss, but they fly in the air and their bones break one by one until they fall in the exact pose they had in MK4.
So in a way,
Tanya doesn't even need a 'Klassic Fatality' from some sort of DLC pack, she already has her klassic fatality in the faction.
Gonna be seriously awesome to treat it as a klassic, and use it as a 3rd fatality.

Another thing I noticed you guys.
Yes, I know I notice a lot of unnecessary things.
The level 25 faction kill for BoS is literally, identical to Tanya's MK4 Second fatality.
Only thing it's missing is the kiss, but they fly in the air and their bones break one by one until they fall in the exact pose they had in MK4. So in a way, Tanya doesn't even need a 'Klassic Fatality' from some sort of DLC pack, she already has her klassic fatality in the faction. Gonna be seriously awesome to treat it as a klassic, and use it as a 3rd fatality.

Yeah, I figured that was a cute nod to Tanya being in the BoS in the old timeline.

Oh god she looks amazing. She is done! That stream and trailer could be announced any day now!
GOD Today is great.
We got MK4 Alt. Reptile Skin and the in-game Tanya model.
What else could we ask for?

GUYS
Tanyas info has been patched in
Her bio and character model are in the Kollection!
Check below:

I ask again;
Has ANYONE checked story for her model patch yet?
[MENTION=18014]theincubuslord[/MENTION] Where are you? You're missing heaven