We know the Roster! List your mains, casuals, and characters you wont use.

C'mon, let's be realistic. You think they're going to play every character listed to highest level or closest to the highest level. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know they're not, that's why tournament players tend to only play 1-3 characters.

They dabble in others just to understand them, but all of their trust is in their 1-3 mains.

People maining 9 characters might be able to beat other scrubs. I guess if you're satisfied with that, power to you. I just have goals to be a threat to everyone.

Perfect legend: Kung lao, kabal
REO: Kabal
PigofTheHut: Kenshi, Mileena
Tom Brady: Subzero, Raiden
MIT: Cyrax
CDJR: Jax, Kabal
Tyrant: Jax
Dizzy: Cage
Curbolicious: Cage
16Bit: Kitana

Notice a trend with the best players in the world?

CL, you can get really judgemental when someone doesn't agree with you or share your opinion. :/

They ARE satisfied with that. Leave them alone.

Did I not say power to you? That's actually me being NOT-judgemental.

My post was to warn people the consequences of maining 9 characters. you can take it or leave it.

Or I could just leave the boards if no one wants my input which was intended to help in nature.

If you're feeling small because I said you'll get bodied, well that's your own ego, competitive side of you not liking those words.

It's just a warning. Last time MK9 came out there were 1000000000 threads talking about "THIS IS CHEAP" "THIS IS UNFAIR" well playing 9 characters at launch it's going to take you a while to figure out the correct answer to all the spammable BS that will be coming our way.

"I guess if people WANT to be idiots, but hey, more power to them."
I know it's not what you said, but just pointing out that the last part doesn't negate the rest.

Yes it does.

you're intentionally trying to see it out of context.

Not wanting to be the best in the world and playing casually is plenty fine in my book. You're twisting my words and that's at best disingenuous.

It wasn't sarcasm if that's what you're implying.
[MENTION=16316]Last_Starfighta[/MENTION] [MENTION=18014]theincubuslord[/MENTION]

Please quote the EXACT WORDS that made me "judgemental"

I'll be waiting.

Last edited:
[MENTION=8252]Critical-Limit[/MENTION]

Why are you grouping me together with Incubuslord? I never said you were being judgmental. I was just pointing out that some people just play because they love MK. Most of the people on the forums don't care about winning online. There's nothing wrong with that.

Please, TYM is full of "This is cheap" threads. Let's not kid ourselves here.

Why are you grouping me together with Incubuslord? I never said you were being judgmental. I was just pointing out that some people just play because they love MK. Most of the people on the forums don't care about winning online. There's nothing wrong with that.

Please, TYM is full of "This is cheap" threads. Let's not kid ourselves here.

You said "Leave them alone"

That implies that I'm doing something negative to someone. ALL my posts were just helpful tips and info people MIGHT want to know.

Yes I understand people just want to play MK cuz it's MK. That was the whole point of typing out what you quoted. So I don't understand the "leave them alone" part.

Do you want to elaborate why you said that? Do you think I shouldn't post my advice to sticking to 1-3 characters?

And no it wasn't just TYM. Were you on TRMK during MK9? This place was flooded with those topics as well. I also never claimed TYM didn't have threads like that. Honestly they were everywhere.

You said "Leave them alone"

That implies that I'm doing something negative to someone. ALL my posts were just helpful tips and info people MIGHT want to know.

Yes I understand people just want to play MK cuz it's MK. That was the whole point of typing out what you quoted. So I don't understand the "leave them alone" part.

Do you want to elaborate why you said that? Do you think I shouldn't post my advice to sticking to 1-3 characters?

And no it wasn't just TYM. Were you on TRMK during MK9? This place was flooded with those topics as well. I also never claimed TYM didn't have threads like that. Honestly they were everywhere.

You were being condescending. Your post reeked of "you're doing it wrong" attitude. You forced your "help" on people who didn't ask for it or showed any signs on wanting it. Regardless of what you do, this place and other forums are going to be flooded with "nerf this, this is OP" threads. Nothing you can do about it.

CL, you're right, I read it wrong. I guess the acid from others got to me and I saw your post as being in the same area. My apologies.

No problem, My stern serious typing can be seemingly condescending. So it's understandable. Thank you for being a man(or woman) and backtracking.

no harm no foul.

I want to help you all on TRMK be good at the game.

You were being condescending. Your post reeked of "you're doing it wrong" attitude. You forced your "help" on people who didn't ask for it or showed any signs on wanting it. Regardless of what you do, this place and other forums are going to be flooded with "nerf this, this is OP" threads. Nothing you can do about it.

I want you to quote where I was being condescending. Talking serious isn't auto-condescending.

I understand if you're just explaining the "feel" of the post. But until you quote and point out the specific point where I was being condescending I don't think I was.

LIke I said I think it's probably your ego that made it felt condescending.

Stating "maining 9 will get you bodied by people who main 1" is a fact if we leave the variables evenly set up.

Stating "maining 9 will only let you beat scrubs" is a fact "early game life". If the game is supported for like 7 years, I think you could FINALLY do some work with 9 characters.

These are just statements. If you found them condscending. It's because you didn't want to hear that you might be getting beat by people online.

Last edited:
There's your example.

That's not condescending... If someone makes a statement "spamming scorpions teleport will get you bodied" this is a TRUE FACT. If you found that condescending. It's because you are one of those people that spam teleport, and you let your ego get hurt. I would advise letting go of your ego, and just have fun, or heed the advice.

You said I was being condescending in those posts above "leave them alone."

quit dodging the request and quote it.

You haven't proven anything yet still...

You have to remember the people who you are talking to. Not everyone on here wants to be the best player in the world. Sure, your intentions make sense in your mind but it comes off as condescending.

If you want to help people out, update your mental game thread and post info in there. This is a thread for people who want to discuss their mains, causals and characters they don't want to play; not to be the best player in the world.

Ok, I've said everything I wanted. If you want the final word, go ahead, but I'm done.

You have to remember the people who you are talking to. Not everyone on here wants to be the best player in the world. Sure, your intentions make sense in your mind but it comes off as condescending.

If you want to help people out, update your mental game thread and post info in there. This is a thread for people who want to discuss their mains, causals and characters they don't want to play; not to be the best player in the world.

Ok, I've said everything I wanted. If you want the final word, go ahead, but I'm done.

Fair enough, but I think I'm allowed to interject wherever I want. You're assuming everyone in here doesn't care about getting good.

What if there is a newbie here, who doesn't know that picking 9 characters can hurt how good they can get? And he reads my input and is saved.

If it worked for ONE person, it was worth it. Everyone else who doesn't care and wants to main 9 anyways, is completely allowed to do that, I was just warning them of the consequences, because some people aren't aware.

and you never did quote me, and I believe it's because you couldn't find it.