Erron Black Konfirmed!

[MENTION=18014]theincubuslord[/MENTION]

5166465451_ded900eaf8.jpg

haha

but I agree. He isn't too exciting. he's okay. I just hope that his gameplay makes up for it. but honestly I'm expecting just another Deathstroke.

[MENTION=18014]theincubuslord[/MENTION]

5166465451_ded900eaf8.jpg

haha

but I agree. He isn't too exciting. he's okay. I just hope that his gameplay makes up for it. but honestly I'm expecting just another Deathstroke.

Yes, it is entirely just my opinion. :p
As said, there's nothing wrong with him, he just doesn't appeal to me.

Yes, it is entirely just my opinion. :p
As said, there's nothing wrong with him, he just doesn't appeal to me.

Oh [MENTION=18014]theincubuslord[/MENTION] - OH! you are in trouble now- 1st you like and support Tanya and now you have criticized the New savior of MKX. REPENT. REPENT NOW!!! i beg of you before the horde comes and beheads you.
LOL

Oh [MENTION=18014]theincubuslord[/MENTION] - OH! you are in trouble now- 1st you like and support Tanya and now you have criticized the New savior of MKX. REPENT. REPENT NOW!!! i beg of you before the horde comes and beheads you.
LOL

Haha, well, the difference is that I can see why people like Erron Black. I am just not one of them.

You just don't like him because he's not Erron White.

>>

Racist

Really now? I'm gay... and what race is considered to have the biggest penises? White or black guys? DING DING DING, the correct answer is black guys. So no, I have no reason to be racist.

#gaylogic

;P

Rad. Mortal Kombat has a cowboy! Now if we could get Nightwolf confirmed, those would be some epic matches.

Roger Staubach is what you call a TRUE Cowboy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Well it's definitely not DeMarco Murray.

So, about Erron Black:
What do you think this 3 variations will be?

IMO, he seems to have a Revolver Ocelot vibe, using the 2 six-shooters.
Maybe 1 of his variations will be focused on the six-shooters with bullet ricochets???

I think he'll definitely have a rifle variaiton. That will probably be the pure zoning one.

The 6 shooters will probably be a little more up close with up shoots and ricochets.

Really now? I'm gay... and what race is considered to have the biggest penises? White or black guys? DING DING DING, the correct answer is black guys. So no, I have no reason to be racist.

#gaylogic

;P

Lmao that's proven to be false though. And I'm not saying it because I'm white :laugh:

Lmao that's proven to be false though. And I'm not saying it because I'm white :laugh:

Oh, I know, I've done my research. :3

Right?? Actually, that reminds me of question I've been wondering (I haven't been here in awhile and don't know if it got answered), are there still going to be tag-team matches in MKX?

No, NRS confirmed pretty early that there wouldn't be tag-teaming in MKX.

Right?? Actually, that reminds me of question I've been wondering (I haven't been here in awhile and don't know if it got answered), are there still going to be tag-team matches in MKX?
No, sadly. Apparently they were one of the lesser-used game modes, and it's been confirmed (AFAIK) that they're not back in MKX.