Johnny Cage confirmed.

Can someone please give a link for the interview because the one posted here is deleted?

I believe they've all been deleted. There's no video footage, so you're not missing out on anything as long as you read what was mentioned during the interview, namely:
-Johnny Cage is playable
-We see Kenshi
-Story mode will have quick-time events that may change story paths (or something like that)
-One of Johnny Cage's brutalities involves a nut-punch

I believe they've all been deleted. There's no video footage, so you're not missing out on anything as long as you read what was mentioned during the interview, namely:
-Johnny Cage is playable
-We see Kenshi
-Story mode will have quick-time events that may change story paths (or something like that)
-One of Johnny Cage's brutalities involves a nut-punch

Thank you! But how was Johnny confirmed? Accidentally or they meant to do it?

Thank you! But how was Johnny confirmed? Accidentally or they meant to do it?

It sounded like Adam let it slip.
The guy doing the interview asked him what his favorite Brutality was, and Adam said that his favorite Brutality was for an unannounced character.
He then went on to say that his favorite Brutality after that one was Johnny Cage's, and it ends with him hitting the opponent in an "uncomfortable area."

So he confirms johnny's brutality is nut punching someone.... and we've seen one of cassies brutalities is nut punching someone as well. This is why even though I liked sonya and johnny, cassie is already both of them. Having copy and paste characters is just disappointing when we could have got people from the comics like reiko, movado, etc. Now obviously the full roster isn't revealed but lets be honest that leak has been perfect so far.

Last edited:
One thing I don't understand here is that I went on the GDC website, it had no listing of WB or NRS being there. So I guess it was a guest thing?

And honestly, why would they keep the interview under wraps? Pretty stupid move IMO, it was bound to get leaked.

This has made me more frustrated than I thought I would be. Why wait to release an interview, or wait to reveal what was revealed at GDC til the next live stream?

Just release things as it happens NRS. Now you just disappointed fans by intentionally prolonging reveals and giving a select few an early look. I could understand E3 where they gave Pat an inside scoop on the new Ality, but this is way too late in the lead up to release to keep shit intentionally hidden like that.

I hope one of his brutalities pays a homage to the three uppercut decapitation. That would be freaking awesome to see that again. It's silly and brutal at the same time.

Ka-POW! Haha!!

I hope one of his brutalities pays a homage to the three uppercut decapitation. That would be freaking awesome to see that again. It's silly and brutal at the same time.

Ka-POW! Haha!!
He should knock off FOUR heads this time. And it should be his primary Fatality, too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I think Johhny is going to be a lot more darker in this game, the way he plays and his intro's lmao I can't wait to see that shizzle.
Also any guesses on the next leak? lol Cant be 2 far of now can it??

I can think of about three MK titles with more boring rosters.

I would go so far as to say this roster, with all its flaws, is by far the best in the franchise. The returning characters are all more interesting than they have ever been, and the new characters all look like they have potential. Yes, even Jacqui.

So cassie has all of his moves in a variation and all of his iconic quotes and the only possible brutality he could of had that made him unique, and he's still in the game?
tumblr_mrbthbqGrA1sf61soo1_500.gif

So cassie has all of his moves in a variation and all of his iconic quotes and the only possible brutality he could of had that made him unique, and he's still in the game?

Thats what I'm saying... NRS should've waited until Sonya and Johnny were properly killed off so cassie can be playable an actually have a reason to be in a tournament. Where's Fujin, Reiko, Jarek, Tanya, Noob Saibot and Kai?

Thats what I'm saying... NRS should've waited until Sonya and Johnny were properly killed off so cassie can be playable an actually have a reason to be in a tournament. Where's Fujin, Reiko, Jarek, Tanya, Noob Saibot and Kai?

Kai and Jarek hopefully crawled into a hole and died, in a horrible fashion.

I will let Tanya live this time...