Did Gamespot leak Soyna?

And not every female character has to be drop dead gorgeous besides.

Not every female character has to be a man-jawed fugly duckling. That seems to be all we're getting from NRS. I will say that Kitana doesn't look bad but I always thought she was suppose to be a "drop dead gorgeous" character.

I want to see what some of their girlfriends look like since they are so adamant about having women in video games with very very feminine features .

"So and so isnt pretty enough"....

Well she's still prettier than your girl in real life lol..seriously we all need to chill about the faces..you have a right to criticize your favorite game but good god..

"I AM the flashing lights and special effects."

So, my girlfriend is ugly simply because I don't want manly female characters? What type of logic is that?

That was no leak. Sonya's presence in MKX is old news.

Agreed.
I wonder how many on here would still "Herp derp" that German "GamePro isn't a credible source, blah, blah, blah," even after this reveal. :laugh"
This is the same magazine that leaked Kano images and said that Sonya, Johnny and Liu Kang were playable, and now we have more proof of Sonya being in.

Agreed.
I wonder how many on here would still "Herp derp" that German "GamePro isn't a credible source, blah, blah, blah," even after this reveal. :laugh"
This is the same magazine that leaked Kano images and said that Sonya, Johnny and Liu Kang were playable, and now we have more proof of Sonya being in.
There were sources even before that which konfirmed Sonya. Such as interviews with NRS employees, up to and including Ed Boon himself (and he even konfirmed Raiden by a slip of the tongue, before the Raiden trailer was public).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Not every female character has to be a man-jawed fugly duckling. That seems to be all we're getting from NRS. I will say that Kitana doesn't look bad but I always thought she was suppose to be a "drop dead gorgeous" character.

Cassie doesn't have a manjaw, Kitana doesn't have a manhaw, and we can't see Sonya's jaw.

I do agree about Kitana. She looks too Germanic, when she should look more Mediterranean/Asian. But there's no way that the vile backlash in this thread (and others) is called for.

All I can say is that she better have a damn good storyline and better not be one dimensional like she was in past games or so far in the comic. Probably my least liked character of the original games.

Cassie doesn't have a manjaw, Kitana doesn't have a manhaw, and we can't see Sonya's jaw.

I do agree about Kitana. She looks too Germanic, when she should look more Mediterranean/Asian. But there's no way that the vile backlash in this thread (and others) is called for.

What backlash? I have yet to see someone say Kitana is ugly. Most of the comments are referring to Soyna; which are valid, IMO.

All I can say is that she better have a damn good storyline and better not be one dimensional like she was in past games or so far in the comic. Probably my least liked character of the original games.

She seems to have a pretty interesting story that ties to Kotal Kahn, in the comics. ;)
Plus, she survived MK9 along with Johnny and Raiden, and she is as painfully obvious for MKX as Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Raiden and Quan Chi.

What backlash? I have yet to see someone say Kitana is ugly. Most of the comments are referring to Soyna; which are valid, IMO.

There have been some negative comments about Kitana in the Media thread. But more to the point, you think calling Sonya a tranny would be appropriate, even if we could see her face well? Which we can't, by the way. People are already saying she has a manjaw when we literally can't see her jaw.

So, my girlfriend is ugly simply because I don't want manly female characters? What type of logic is that?

If you're(in general)going to negatively judge a character and with so much vitriol on a video game..lol a video game of all things then you must have pretty high standards ..

If you don't like the character model then fine whatever .

It's one thing to not like a character's model but if it bugs you so much that you can make multiple post about it then maybe just MAYBE you're taking this video game character's looks a little to seriously .

If you're(in general)going to negatively judge a character and with so much vitriol on a video game..lol a video game of all things then you must have pretty high standards ..

If you don't like the character model then fine whatever .

It's one thing to not like a character's model but if it bugs you so much that you can make multiple post about it then maybe just MAYBE you're taking this video game character's looks a little to seriously .

I still don't understand how all of this equates to someone having an ugly girlfriend. The only thing I'm getting from you is you don't agree with me so i'm going to belittle you on a personal level. I can say the same thing about you: your girlfriend must be ugly because you find characters like Cassie and Soyna attractive. That would make more sense than your argument. However, I know nothing about you so my argument would be a straw man at best.

Personnaly I think that Kitana (and Cassie) have a man jaw (it's only noticeable when she's maskless). It's not new that NRS simply don't know how to do female character's face.
I'm not asking them to make there female gorgeous or "Dead or alive" like. I only think that, in 2015, they could at least make characters better than other producer ten years ago :/
(female characters can be better done in Elder Scrolls Oblivion's character creation mode, which was released almost 10 years ago)

I still don't understand how all of this equates to someone having an ugly girlfriend..

I'm sorry that that is the message you got out of my post.

"I think Sonya's hot...so my girlfriend is hot."

"You don't agree with me so im going to belittle you on a personal level"

.Dear god...

Yea that's EXACLY what I was saying .

Sonya looks OK. Reminds me of Street Fighter for some reason.

Judging by her look I think she'll be much more bitter and annoying this time around. Maybe there'll even be a fight in Story mode between Sonya and Cassie - as part of training or an argument.

We have another possible Sonya slip-up / reveal, and the only thing people are discussing is "man-jaw" and looks, rather than the fact that this could also mean that Johnny and Liu Kang are also playable and on the roster (German GamePro leak)??? SMDH :banghead:
I seriously don't get this place sometimes.

On the plus side, I guess people finally shut up about the whole "Cassie is in, so Sonya and Johnny can't be in" subject. :laugh: