SPOILER ALERT:Mortal Kombat X DIGITAL COMIC DISCUSSION

IMO I think boobs jiggling or not, what matters is coherence to the character.

Stripper costumes don't bother me because of the sexuality.

I mean, we see bodies in half, heads on the floor, baths of blood...I'm pretty sure I woudl'nt complain about sexuality.

What bothered me is that nobody would fight like that, IMO was ridiculous, I know it's a game, but I like the story, so it's not because it's a fantastic tale that I (myself, in my mind) would keep finding coherent women fighting like strippers.

That's why I'm satisfied with Kitana's look. Looks warrior, as she is. No disrespect, (specially Grandmaster :laugh: ), but I have no true interest on looking to cleavage of...a vertex group! I prefer atom in flesh groups...

I am not an activist, but I'm more satisfied with decent costumes, not because they are decent, but they make sense, yeah in a world where the guy freezes, but still there is an inner coherence! An actvist (like some have said) will complain anyway about Kitana's breasts, because they still can see it! This people will complain even about MKII Kitana.

And about this opinion taking out boobs and other things...really, do you seriously believe a game that is banned on Germany/Australia that severs every part of the body and this time shows balls being smashed, cuts faces in half, brains exposed, and I'm saying that without looking Kung Lao's fatality that are always among the most gruesome, will take out BOOBS or anything else because of that?

Guys, I think they just woke up on how nonsense were the clothes. You can say you loved that, but say that makes sense going to battle like that...just no :laugh:

Last edited:
IMO I think boobs jiggling or not, what matters is coherence to the character.

Stripper costumes don't bother me because of the sexuality.

I mean, we see bodies in half, heads on the floor, baths of blood...I'm pretty sure I woudl'nt complain about sexuality.

What bothered me is that nobody would fight like that, IMO was ridiculous, I know it's a game, but I like the story, so it's not because it's a fantastic tale that I (myself, in my mind) would keep finding coherent women fighting like strippers.

That's why I'm satisfied with Kitana's look. Looks warrior, as she is. No disrespect, (specially Grandmaster :laugh: ), but I have no true interest on looking to cleavage of...a vertex group! I prefer atom in flesh groups...

I am not an activist, but I'm more satisfied with decent costumes, not because they are decent, but they make sense, yeah in a world where the guy freezes, but still there is an inner coherence! An actvist (like some have said) will complain anyway about Kitana's breasts, because they still can see it! This people will complain even about MKII Kitana.

And about this opinion taking out boobs and other things...really, do you seriously believe a game that is banned on Germany/Australia that severs every part of the body and this time shows balls being smashed, cuts faces in half, brains exposed, and I'm saying that without looking Kung Lao's fatality that are always among the most gruesome, will take out BOOBS or anything else because of that?

Guys, I think they just woke up on how nonsense were the clothes. You can say you loved that, but say that makes sense going to battle like that...just no :laugh:

I was actually okay with most of the costumes in MK9. Kitana, Mileena, Sindel, Jade were fine. Sonya on the other hand was just ridiculous and borderline insulting

That being said, I really enjoy the costumes of Cassie, and DVhorah in MKX. Kitana just looks weird to be so im not sold just yet on her outfit. Ferra on the other hand just looks creepy

Ok, I guess we can move away from jiggly boobs now. :laugh:

On the topic of the comic, I'm really interested in seeing how Cassie moves from having a bad relationship with Sonya (to the extent of calling her by name rather than 'mom') to wanting to follow in her steps and joining the Special Forces. Will Sonya and Cassie have some sort of break through, or will Sonya end up sacrificing her own life for Cassie at some point, changing Cassie's perspective?

On the topic of the comic, I'm really interested in seeing how Cassie moves from having a bad relationship with Sonya (to the extent of calling her by name rather than 'mom') to wanting to follow in her steps and joining the Special Forces. Will Sonya and Cassie have some sort of break through, or will Sonya end up sacrificing her own life for Cassie at some point, changing Cassie's perspective?

Sonya and Johnny may have divorced.
"If she wants to be with her father, let him deal with her."

Or after Cassie kills Frost, Sonya will learn about that and there will be this bonding moment. Also killing Frost and surviving near death experience might shape her view on everything. Personally for me, I would like for them to avoid that cliche scenario of "my mother/father/parents died for me, so I will do that and that to honor them". It was done to death.

Last edited:
So, no mention for the fact that if Salazar was changed to Eron Black (cool design BTW), it means that maybe someone was smart enough to change Ron "worst name ever" Tan Cho's name as well?

Well, seeing how Cassie is friends with Jax's niece, she might have decided to join through along with her. She also could've joined through Johnny Cage, seeing how it might seem like she reps Johnny more than Sonya.

It starts to make me wonder now, what did Sonya do to make Cassie hate her so much? Seeing how much of an attitude Sonya had towards others throughout the years (Johnny Cage, Raiden, Shang Tsung, Frost, Jarek, Taven, anyone who she fought using the rage in MKvsDC) I can actually see the fallout most like being her fault.

(P.S. Hope this doesn't make us go off topic again: I would've added Jax to that list, but after seeing how he went too far in MK:DOTR I feel no remorse for him)

im interested in this as well. big ups to you.

Well, seeing how Cassie is friends with Jax's niece, she might have decided to join through along with her. She also could've joined through Johnny Cage, seeing how it might seem like she reps Johnny more than Sonya.

It starts to make me wonder now, what did Sonya do to make Cassie hate her so much? Seeing how much of an attitude Sonya had towards others throughout the years (Johnny Cage, Raiden, Shang Tsung, Frost, Jarek, Taven, anyone who she fought using the rage in MKvsDC) I can actually see the fallout most like being her fault.

(P.S. Hope this doesn't make us go off topic again: I would've added Jax to that list, but after seeing how he went too far in MK:DOTR I feel no remorse for him)
Jaqui is jax's daughter...you're misreading

Get ready!?!
25efc46599af78bf8044cd5a491eef5f.jpg

"I AM the flashing lights and special effects."

How is this a clue???

"I AM the flashing lights and special effects."

I posted that image in regards to your post lol, Boon's tweet, which I believe is a Johnny Cage clue.

I may have jumped the gun, I just assumed any references to movies and trailers and shit by Boon would be a Johnny Cage reference.

He's probably talking about the new Fantastic 4 trailer...

Oh, never knew that came out. How is it?

Still think Boon is giving us a clue with that tweet, does he generally tweet out non-MK related stuff during the build up to a release?