SPOILER ALERT:Mortal Kombat X DIGITAL COMIC DISCUSSION

Can someone write a summary of what happens. I'd buy the comics on the play store but they're not available in my region for some reason.

Kind of odd that issue 1 never goes back to the Kano/Sub Zero deal. Seems kind of random at this point.

They'll most likely follow up on it a few more chapters into the story imo.
I'm kinda glad the comic is jumping around a bit.. it gives us the chance to see what everyone has been up to.

Here's what I think. Mileena, Reiko, Reptile, Jax and Fujin now have increased chances of being in the game, but...

Mileena and Reiko could still be deconfirmed by the comics. Reptile as well, but him being with Kotal and Ferra/Torr makes it less likely imo. And it could actually be Chameleon, but I doubt that.

I'm still not sure about Jax. I think he could be ressurrected like the rest of the dead characters but not be playable, only showing up as a cameo. That girl he's training however could be in the game. Maybe she's his daughter. I just hope she's not simply a female Jax.

Fujin could also be deconfirmed in the comics, but I hope he's in, he's one of my favorite post-MK3 chars. And seeing as Raiden is kinda acting like "I don't give a duck anymore", the good guys might need a better mentor.

Here's what I think. Mileena, Reiko, Reptile, Jax and Fujin now have increased chances of being in the game, but...

Mileena and Reiko could still be deconfirmed by the comics. Reptile as well, but him being with Kotal and Ferra/Torr makes it less likely imo. And it could actually be Chameleon, but I doubt that.

I'm still not sure about Jax. I think he could be ressurrected like the rest of the dead characters but not be playable, only showing up as a cameo. That girl he's training however could be in the game. Maybe she's his daughter. I just hope she's not simply a female Jax.

Fujin could also be deconfirmed in the comics, but I hope he's in, he's one of my favorite post-MK3 chars. And seeing as Raiden is kinda acting like "I don't give a duck anymore", the good guys might need a better mentor.

maybe that why subzero said in his into to raiden that earthrealm needs better protection and raiden is not it anymore

I like how Frost looks. Why can't they bring her back in that style? Just why? An MMA fighter that earns cryomancy only to find it will be her curse.

Young Cassie looks a lot like early Sonya. Again great.

Whoever does the character designs for MKX should get a raise!

Nice to see Fujin. I hope he's actually in the game. He deserves it probably the most.

Well it looks like they decided to give Reptile and Mileena new designs so maybe that increases their chances.

The solicitation for print issue #5 is out.

Spoiler:
http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/perl/cds.cgi?external_action=displayImage&id=5205

MORTAL KOMBAT X #5
Written by SHAWN KITTELSEN
Art by DEXTER SOY
Cover by STEPHEN SEGOVIA
On sale APRIL 8 • 40 pg, FC, $3.99 US
DIGITAL FIRST • MATURE READERS

Scorpion and Takeda’s search for Sub-Zero leads them to find an entire city that’s been frozen solid! Meanwhile, Sonya and Johnny’s quest to rescue their daughter is interrupted by the Outworld Civil War – and a Shokan uprising led by Kintaro!

The Mortal Kombat X comic series is the prequel story to the upcoming Mortal Kombat X game, NetherRealm Studios’ next highly anticipated installment in its legendary, critically acclaimed fighting game franchise. The game will be available April 14, 2015.

Spoiler:
http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/perl/cds.cgi?external_action=displayImage&id=5205

MORTAL KOMBAT X #5
Art by DEXTER SOY
Cover by STEPHEN SEGOVIA

Scorpion and Takeda’s search for Sub-Zero leads them to find an entire city that’s been frozen solid! Meanwhile, Sonya and Johnny’s quest to rescue their daughter is interrupted by the Outworld Civil War – and a Shokan uprising led by Kintaro!

The Mortal Kombat X comic series is the prequel story to the upcoming Mortal Kombat X game, NetherRealm Studios’ next highly anticipated installment in its legendary, critically acclaimed fighting game franchise. The game will be available April 14, 2015.
So:
Sonya is dead yet and Johnny is coming along
What does Scorpion and Takeda want with Sub Zero?
Kintaro!!!
Can't wait to read!

Spoiler:

MORTAL KOMBAT X #5
Art by DEXTER SOY
Cover by STEPHEN SEGOVIA

As I thought, Outworld on civil war is a chaos, I didn't think Kotal would kill Sonya, there should be more chaotic things to happen.

I hope Kotal Kahn is really a good leader :laugh:

I bet Scorpion is after Kuai Liang Sub-Zero, who probably went crazy after the dagger curse. And the Sub-Zero we saw fighting cyborgs and in the game footage is purified Bi Han.

Can't wait for that particular point to be cleared in the plot.

I bet Scorpion is after Kuai Liang Sub-Zero, who probably went crazy after the dagger curse. And the Sub-Zero we saw fighting cyborgs and in the game footage is purified Bi Han.

Can't wait for that particular point to be cleared in the plot.

That's what I'm thinking, too. Hope Bi Han shows up in the second arc, too, though; he'd probably want to find out what happened to his brother, and we could get Sub-Zero vs. Scorpion vs. Sub-Zero!