IGN bashing the game already

I agree that this game will benifit from MK9 and that MK10 will benifit from Injustice but that doesn't really change tha fact that WB decided to produce a new DC IP instead of MK 10. Now we have to wait that much longer for a new MK game. Hopefully we'll get an ultimate edition at some point while we wait for God knows when for a new MK , since Injustice isn't even coming out for what a year.

Can NRS get a ****ing break from MK once in a while

Dunno about you, but I would rather wait for a quality MK game than tolerate a rushed one

There's other games out there besides MK, anyway

Dunno about you, but I would rather wait for a quality MK game than tolerate a rushed one

^This, I don't want them to turn into another Activision. Pumping out MK games Annually, after a while the series would get stale and bland because you can't just cram a bunch of shit into one year of developing without something being wrong.

I really don't think we know what kind of impact Injustice will have on a new MK. It could be the case that's it is rushed because of all the time spent on Injustice and they don't have as much time as they would have otherwise. The last couple of WB games i've played has been Arkham City and MK9 both are excellent so i'm not really that concerned about the quality as much as i am waiting for summer 2014 for a new MK.

Of course we don't know that, neither game is out yet

Wouldn't it be the opposite, anyway? Rushing out Injustice, the current game, to focus on MK10, the later one, makes more sense than a finished game being the cause of rushing out a later one

There's other games out there besides MK, anyway

If MK10 came out 2013 that wouldn't be rushed.

That's two years, NOTHING LIKE ACTIVISION AND PLENTY OF TIME.

LOL, IS INJUSTICE RUSHED? IT'S COMING OUT IN THE SAME TIME FRAME! RUSHED GAME LOL!!!

Sorry but, tired of hearing this. Not saying I'm not happy about Injustice, just stop saying rushed.

Please, like seriously, stop.

Ummm, how would CoD games be rushed but not an MK10 in 2013?

Both would only be developed for about two years

CoD games nowadays are only released annually, they're in actual development for about two years

Ummm, how would CoD games be rushed but not an MK10 in 2013?

Both would only be developed for two years

CoD games are only released annually, they're in actual development for two years

CoD games come out annually and are A LOT more simple to make.

I feel like an Assassin's Creed is coming out every two months and they're all pretty nice except the first one imo.

So a MK after two years is not rushed and won't feel rushed unless you see two years as two months.

Well Injustice does look cool and i like some of the characters and there's alot they can do with them. The bottom line for me is i'd rather they were making MK10 Injustice isn't MK and it never will be.

I agree that this game will benifit from MK9 and that MK10 will benifit from Injustice but that doesn't really change tha fact that WB decided to produce a new DC IP instead of MK 10. Now we have to wait that much longer for a new MK game. Hopefully we'll get an ultimate edition at some point while we wait for God knows when for a new MK , since Injustice isn't even coming out for what a year.

they made an ultimate edition it's called the Komplete edition.

Why do you want mk after mk after mk? If wb did mk 10 now like others have said it would be rushed. Mk9 had a ton of issues and how long was it in development? let mk9 live awhile before demanding a newer version. It's getting annoying people need to realise NRS isn't a Mk only dev company. They are a Gaming development company, key word being "company" which means they need more the 1 ip to make ends meet.

patience is a virtue guys.

SSCREM said:
Well honestly I can't blame them the whole game seemed very disappointing , it almost seemed like it was stating the obvious fact that is: DC characters don't belong in a fighting game.

They belong in their own franchises like batman arckham city/asylum super man 64
They don't have to copy Marvel.

;D typed that to see if anyone would notice because superman never had even a half-decent game.

ok?

But really though. All you've said this whole time is that you dont like the DC characters therefore you think they shouldnt have a fighter based on them. That's all you've really said in this thread. IGN didnt mention the characters as a part of the problem, they were talking about how they think it will play bad.

And I dont see why you would find this game dissapointing if you dont like the characters and universe its dealing with. Wouldn't you really not care about the game in the first place then?

they made an ultimate edition it's called the Komplete edition.

Why do you want mk after mk after mk? If wb did mk 10 now like others have said it would be rushed. Mk9 had a ton of issues and how long was it in development? let mk9 live awhile before demanding a newer version. It's getting annoying people need to realise NRS isn't a Mk only dev company. They are a Gaming development company, key word being "company" which means they need more the 1 ip to make ends meet.

patience is a virtue guys.

this all the way let NRS work on something different for a change besides what they do with this game may help them in the future with MK 10 plus i'm too damn interested in seeing what they do with the other dc cast they announce later on

It's also a good idea that if they plan to keep some of the same strings/gameplay. but add mechanics. And depth.

That they let this game's meta-game flesh out a bit more.

So when they make a new one, the mistakes are corrected, and buffs/nerfs are appropriately applied.

Starting one now, what if they already MESSED SOMETHING UP, and we discover it in MK9 a bit late. WHOOPS UNDO MONTHS OF WORK TO FIX IT?

nah, let the metagame evolve first, and hopefully they can pile onto that to make it better.

I honestly hope MK10 isn't a completely BRAND NEW EXPERIENCE WITH NEW IDEAS.

MK9 was great. I say take that, expand on it. Add more tools/depth in any way possible, to insure the best player comes out the winner. Find a way to make it so ZONERS can zone teleporters, maybe make Noob's Ghost ball EX let them block but it disables specials for 7 seconds. So someone like Raiden can't teleport for 7 seconds.

I dunno, they would have alot to mess with if the meta game evolves. I mean imagine if they started now. And though "oh wow skarlet is crap we should buff her"

Look how quickly she's rising in the tier list she was NEAR DEAD LAST. A few tier lists ago and she recieve NO BUFFS. and she's climbing rapidly. If they buffed her in a new game she'd be S+

It's a good thing to wait.

ok?

But really though. All you've said this whole time is that you don't like the DC characters therefore you think they shouldn't have a fighter based on them. That's all you've really said in this thread. IGN didn't mention the characters as a part of the problem, they were talking about how they think it will play bad.

And I don't see why you would find this game disappointing if you don't like the characters and universe its dealing with. Wouldn't you really not care about the game in the first place then?

The only reason I care about this whole thing is because I'd rather have them work on MK10, but to all his own you guys seem to like the concept of the game and NRS certainly can't make everyone happy.

I don't think everyone at NRS is working on Injustice, I think they have a team for both games.

Exactly when developers I like are creating a game I want to be looking for every detail because I have high hopes for the game, and me not even giving a damn about this game is concerning to me thus I'm trying to care.