** Official PPV Wrestling Result/ Discussion Thread **

8 matches booked for a 4 hour show.

Half of them happening with the first hour.

131633657390.jpg

I am prepared to be angry when Beth loses.

If she doesn't, I will be VERY surprised.

Supposedly our friend who is at 'Mania will be holding up a sign making fun of my fiancee. :D He told us it would be "Dawn stinks!" I'm hoping he actually did, that would be mad lulz.

Jade is gonna hate me for this but I hope Jericho wins since he was one of my top favorites back when I was really into Wrestling.

14jaqgm.jpg

Favorites in the past:

Undertaker
Randy Orton
Edge
Mick Foley/Mankind
Hardy Brothers
Chris Jericho
Steve Austin
John Cena
John Morisson

I stopped watching wrestling around the time ECW came back.

Spoiler Alert!

SINCE I HAD TO WORK DURING THE SHOW, (I ALWAYS REQUEST MANIA WEEKEND OFF BUT COULDN'T GET IT THIS YEAR) I HAD A FRIEND RECORD IT FOR ME.

what's with the cm punk bandwagon stuff?

disappointed Jericho didn't win but oh well
thumbs up for Takers WM jacket, I thought the finish was crappy, let's all hug and make love! NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Completely contradicts Takers' promos leading into mania
Taker wins---many many many thumbs up, HHH winning would've been BS.
SSSOOOOOO glad Cena didn't win. Not a Rock fan but at least it's not Cena!

Anything I didn't cover I really don't care about.

Not to sound hipster, but I've been a fan of Punk since he was in the indies. For those who don't know, him and Daniel Bryan are doing the opposite gimmicks they did in ROH. Bryan was the "BEST IN THE WORLD" and Punk was "Straight Edge makes me better than you" (Bryan tweaked to being Vegan, but same deal).

Jade on the other hand mostly wants to tie him up and do unspeakable things to him, lol.

lol. I remember Punk and Maria being interviewed back then, kinda sad that they didn't stay together. Ironically, I don't smoke, drink, or do drugs either.

But as far as Wrestlemania goes, it was great. Wanted to see Sheamus wrestle but I'm still glad he won. Kane vs Orton... how can I put this. Usually, when two big guys get in a ring they're asking for "boring" chants, but Randy Orton gets those on a regular basis by himself and last night was no different, so I was glad to see Kane win too. Taker vs HHH had to be the best match of the night, barely beating Punk and Rock. I have such weird feelings about this. The ending was kind of cliche to finish the way Shawn's match did but the wrestling itself was fantastic. Punk vs Jericho left me very surprised that Punk didn't do more. I've seen him out-wrestle plenty of people, but all I can remember is Y2J reversing damn near everything Punk threw at him, and Punk reversing like, a roll up and whatever into the Vice. Oh he threw his knees up once too. I don't know, it just came off weird.

But Cena vs Rock left me REALLY confused. Later on I legitimately accepted the fact that the reason the match was kinda dull is because Cena literally cannot wrestle. Usually in big matches like this he'll try a new move that no one has ever seen him do before to make up for the 5 moves of doom, but I don't even think we got that. It's like Rock is so used to going back and forth with everyone else that TRYING to make it happen in this one dragged it out longer than a license renewal at the DMV. But the fact that he won made all the difference. I went home happy.