** Official PPV Wrestling Result/ Discussion Thread **

This PPV made me go from YES!!! to WTF? in the course of an hour. Finally they gave Mark Henry the title; that's been 14 years in the making. Beth should have won. Why not, I'll never know. Super Cena wins again, not letting any one except him get a push. Although ADR's flair has gone down some, that's no reason to take the title off of him after a month. And HHH being the corporate ******* he is, defeats CM Punk.

wow, Triple H ends another person's career.. this sucks real bad, out of all of them CM Punk had to go this time it can't never be Cena except him winning titles nonetheless

yeah he'll come back.. in all though, if CM Punk does come back Triple H will have this win over him only until the next time, its going to bug CM Punk in the mean time really though what about what Triple H did to Cactus Jack in the Royal Rumble back in 2000

lol, what do you mean 'when Punk comes back'? He isn't going anywhere and his career didn't just die....they are just prolonging the feud and keeping Triple H away from being a full time wrestler for now. Triple H was kinda rusty tonight.

Does anyone else think Cena needs to go on a vacation? He wins the belt way too often and he's been overhyped for the past years.....

r-truth-heel-turn_display_image_display_image.jpg

ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!

^^ you're right on so many levels nuth1nmuch

for sure Triple H and Co. are thinking about it, it wasn't Triple H who said to CM Punk that if he didn't win that he would be.. fired, about him being rusty and all that's okay i guess that's why he's the C.O.O. or whatever he is now..

.. i agree with RIPLIUKANG with it going from YES!!! to wtf, and The Marshall about Morrison being hosed

The ironic thing is that Cena is banged up, and has been for a while, and really should have taken some time off. He's WWE's pacifier and they obviously don't know how to function without their wubbie, and it's probably going to end up shortening his career when it's all said and done.

I don't really mind HHH winning since the stip was he'd quit being COO if he lost and it's way too soon to end that. What annoyed me is how they keep doing this WHOA WHAT MYSTERIOUS FORCE IS CAUSING THIS TO OCCUR when its been obvious from the start that VP Johnny is trying to undermine Hunter to get Vince back. I get mad when WWE rushes through storylines sometimes, but this is starting to drag like a fight episode of DBZ.

Also Beth losing smacked of the typical BS of having people get beaten in their hometowns, which gets really irritating when they start doing the "we give the people what they want" routine. The crowd REALLY wanted Beth to win, and when she lost (on a lame sunset flip that she clearly could have escaped from to make her look even more dumb in front of the home fans) the crowd pretty much went "screw this show" and didn't react to much else.

2011 Hell in a Cell

Christian vs. Sheamus
Winner: Sheamus via Brogue Kick

SinCara (blue & gold) vs. Sin-Cara (black & silver)
Winner: SinCara (blue & gold) via roll up

World Tag Team Championship match
Air Boom (Evan Bourne & Kofi Kingston) (c) vs. Jack Swagger & Dolph Ziggler
Winners: Air Boom via Super Hurricanrana

World Heavyweight Championship match
Mark Henry(c) vs. Randy Orton
Winner: Mark Henry via World's Strongest Slam

Intercontinental Championship match
Cody Rhodes(c) vs. John Morrison
Winner: Cody Rhodes via roll up

Diva's Championship match
Kelly Kelly(c) vs. Beth Phoenix
Winner: Beth Phoenix via Glam Slam

WWE Championship match
John Cena(c) vs. CM Punk vs. Alberto Del Rio
Winner: Alberto Del Rio via steel pipe

Last edited:
2011 Vengeance

WWE Tag Team Championship
Air Boom (Kofi Kingston & Evan Bourne) (c) vs. Jack Swagger & Dolph Ziggler
Winner by Air Bourne: Air Boom

United States Championship
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Zack Ryder
Winner by Zig Zag: Dolph Ziggler

Divas Championship
Beth Phoenix (c) vs. Eve
Winner by Glam Slam: Beth Phoenix

Christian vs. Sheamus
Winner by Brogue Kick: Sheamus

Triple H & CM Punk vs. Awesome Truth
Winner by "Little Jimmy's Finale": Awesome Truth

Randy Orton vs. Cody Rhodes
Winner by RKO: Randy Orton

World Heavyweight Championship
Mark Henry (c) vs. The Big Show
No contest due to ring implosion.

Last Man Standing Match for the WWE Championship
Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. John Cena
Winner: Alberto Del Rio

Last edited:
2011 Survivor Series

United States Championship
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. John Morrison
Winner and still champion: Dolph Ziggler

Lumberjill Match for the Diva's Championship
Beth Pheonix (c) vs. Eve
Winner by Glam Slam from the top rope (!) and still champion: Beth Phoenix

Traditional 5-on-5 Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match Underlined = eliminated
Team Orton (Randy Orton, Sheamus, Kofi Kingston, Sin Cara, & Mason Ryan)
vs.
Team Barrett (Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, & Hunico)
Winners: Team Barrett

World Heavyweight Championship
Mark Henry (c) vs. Big Show
Winner by DQ: Big Show

WWE Championship
Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. CM Punk
Winner and NEW champion by Anaconda Vise: CM Punk

John Cena & The Rock vs. The Miz & R-Truth
Winners by People's Elbow: John Cena & The Rock

Last edited:
Heh, stupid me thinking they were gonna turn Cena heel at the end of the show. That would mean that the writers actually have a brain.

2011 TLC
*Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Zack Ryder - United States Championship
Winner....and NEW United States Champion: Zack Ryder

*Air Boom (c) vs. Epico and Primo - WWE Tag Team Championship
Winner and still Champs: Air Boom

*Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett - Tables Match
Winner: Randy Orton

*Beth Phoenix (c) vs. Kelly Kelly - WWE Divas Championship
Winner and still Champ: Beth Phoenix

*Kevin Nash vs. Triple H - Sledgehammer Ladder Match
Winner: Triple H

*Jack Swagger vs. Sheamus
Winner: Sheamus

*Mark Henry (c) vs. Big Show - Chairs Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Winner.......and NEW World Heavyweight Champ: The Big Show

*Cody Rhodes (c) vs. Booker T - Intercontinental Championship
Winner and still Champ: Cody Rhodes

*CM Punk (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. The Miz - Triple Threat TLC Match for the WWE Championship
Winner.............and STILL Champion: C......M......PUNK!

Last edited:
This made my night:
Spoiler:
Mark Henry DDTs Show in the middle of the ring, then....
SWERVE!!!
Daniel Bryan comes down and cashes in his Money in the Bank contract and wins the World Heavyweight Championship. Teddy didn't come down and reverse the decision like last time either, so it's official.