Sindel Thread-"You are Pathetic and Weak"

Dont use it lol. It is really unsafe unless your canceling it. I might update the thread with some matchup info soon, so watch out for that.

Sindel can do a low fireball, she does not need to use her hover against him.

Sindel vs SZ has to be 6/4 in her favour at least.

Sindel can do a low fireball, she does not need to use her hover against him.

Sindel vs SZ has to be 6/4 in her favour at least.

She can float from distance and throw inemuerous air fireballs, they're insanely fast! They're much more efficient than her low one which easily avoiable by jumping IMO and they're much faster and once Sub-Zero gets near you (usually by slide), you can simply cancel it and fight up close. I'd say Sindel vs Sub-Zero is 7-3. Sub-Zero cannot play defensive with Sindel or try to zone her and Sindel doesn't really need to rush Sub-Zero so his ice clones are pretty useless...

She can float from distance and throw inemuerous air fireballs, they're insanely fast! They're much more efficient than her low one which easily avoiable by jumping IMO and they're much faster and once Sub-Zero gets near you (usually by slide), you can simply cancel it and fight up close. I'd say Sindel vs Sub-Zero is 7-3. Sub-Zero cannot play defensive with Sindel or try to zone her and Sindel doesn't really need to rush Sub-Zero so his ice clones are pretty useless...

I guess I don't like playing a purely zoning game, even with Sindel, but yeah, SZ and Reptile for that matter aren't much of a problem for her.

So basically from the tweets from some of the developers Sindel is getting a faster EX scream, but NO Ex step up due to tech issues. And now two of my three mains are even more shit, looks like sektor might be a good change.

OFFICIAL changes to Sindel's gameplay:

Sindel
• Sindel can no longer leave behind an invisible fireball collision around.
• Sindel’s B1 attack is a low block.
• Sindel's Enhanced Scream is slightly faster now.
• Sindel’s Scream (Yell) can no longer be parried.

So I heard, Sindel can now combo her normal scream into 4, 4 or 1, 1. She can even link her enhanced scream to B1, 2! Please, confirm this to me! It's great news for her!

Her normal scream got a buff for sure.

Jp, b3,f2, scream, jp, b3,f2, f1,2, hairgrab. 40%

Jp, b3,f2, scream, jp, b3,f2,jk,airfireball. 39%

All of those combos required meter. Not anymore.

She plays a lot faster than she did before. I'm impressed. They could do a little more with her but this will suffice for now. NOW if only this lag would go away.

Of all the "low" characters (Baraka, Sheeva, Sindel), Sindel definitely "feels" the most improved to me.

Im certain they've buffed her normal scream, I think in range, because I can land big combos with her now, without the use of using meter. Her 3, 1 is great for cancelling into scream now.

She does seem faster, and her launchers seem to keep the opponant in the air for longer now.

I am so glad her scream cannot be combo breakered. That was retarded before. Her scream also use to get hit by Cage's XRay and CSZ ice-parry (which I would assume is not the case anymore).

Her Ex Scream is even more deadly now.

Her Ex Hair Grab is still next to useless. Ugh, why use a move that only adds 1-2% to your damage over the regular hair grab?

Her normal scream got a buff for sure.

Jp, b3,f2, scream, jp, b3,f2, f1,2, hairgrab. 40%

Jp, b3,f2, scream, jp, b3,f2,jk,airfireball. 39%

All of those combos required meter. Not anymore.
Wow, just... wow!!! Finally dude! All simple combos that will do great damage with NO METER! SICK!

I'm on PSN so I am going to what people are saying but they did pretty much what I have been asking for Sindel.

I think Zoid is a bit harsh on her, Sindel was never "useless", she just hard a hard time in some gameplay fields. Shang Tsung is even worser than her when it comes to pressure and he is not in any way "not great". Sindel's zoning is still deadly (since they gave Noob a mix-up zoning game, I no longer consider Sindel's the best), but to me the fact that her damage scaling is so bad, she did have a bad time juggling mid-screen, but maybe that was never her "thing". In the beginning I barely used scream, let alone enhanced scream.

I feel it's going be to be more about meter with Sindel (since I am not fan of her x-ray), but I still honestly cannot find a reason why to do her enhanced hair grab. If it reached full screen, that'd be a whole different story though.

Baraka, Sheeva, Sindel, Jax and Stryker all got greatly improved. Quan Chi is the one that apparently was a bit forgotten, even though I don't consider him that bad. Let's wait for tier lists (they are all fun to read).

Wow, just... wow!!! Finally dude! All simple combos that will do great damage with NO METER! SICK!

I'm on PSN so I am going to what people are saying but they did pretty much what I have been asking for Sindel.

I think Zoid is a bit harsh on her, Sindel was never "useless", she just hard a hard time in some gameplay fields. Shang Tsung is even worser than her when it comes to pressure and he is not in any way "not great". Sindel's zoning is still deadly (since they gave Noob a mix-up zoning game, I no longer consider Sindel's the best), but to me the fact that her damage scaling is so bad, she did have a bad time juggling mid-screen, but maybe that was never her "thing". In the beginning I barely used scream, let alone enhanced scream.

I feel it's going be to be more about meter with Sindel (since I am not fan of her x-ray), but I still honestly cannot find a reason why to do her enhanced hair grab. If it reached full screen, that'd be a whole different story though.

Baraka, Sheeva, Sindel, Jax and Stryker all got greatly improved. Quan Chi is the one that apparently was a bit forgotten, even though I don't consider him that bad. Let's wait for tier lists (they are all fun to read).

If she was supposed to have got armour on her EX Cartwheel, I can't seen anything different than the properties it had prepatch. So right now, I would'nt bother with EX Cartwheel. That kinda sucks, cause she doesnt really have a "get off me move", except for EX lowfireball.

Where her meter should be used now, is mostly for ex low fireball or ex air fireball. If you have them in a combo and juggle them, landing an ex fireball in the juggle adds ridiculous amount of damage. But this is better done if you corner them. In the corner you can do:

Jp, B3, F2, F3, scream, B3, F2.. 4, 4, EX airfireball. If you're quick enough, you can add an additional U4 to the, 4, 4 for more damage. Again, does around 40% + damage.

Yeah, I always backed Sindels corner, but she is definitely MUCH better now. The fact you dont have to land a EX scream in a combo for a reset, is golden. It means she really does have legit damage output without meter, and it can be conserved for EX fireballs or breakers.

She is definitely faster, i've already found new combos with her before, that I couldn't do before.

Her 3, 1 into scream is really, really good to land in the middle of a combo for a quick reset.

EDIT: As for Quan Chi, meh. I just find him annoying. People are beginning to learn all his low/high/mid mix ups. It's still annoying to get caught cause you know you're going to get that stupid trance reset, and im sure lots of Quan Chi players feel smug or pro because that stupid mix-up game of his catches a lot of people.

When did I ever say she was useless? I said offline she has a VERY hard time with most of the cast. By all means ask delriach or Dan**** the only two tournament sindel players and they will say the same exact thing. Ive said a million times before she can be a beast online, but you have to understand offline it is not that easy.

With the new patch though she is way more viable, so yay.

Post patch scream combos:

Some combos aren't practical. Others are redundant. I just wanted to show various endings to compare damage and whatnot. Showed the various ways to start a scream combo. I'll add full notations later. For now, I only included the combo starter as an annotation.

I think this buff helped Sindel a lot! Now she at least has more variety in her combos. I hope people stop just spamming her projectiles.

Someone please explain to me why Noob's mid tackle is now an overhead? So if he's rushing me, there's a 50/50 that it'll be low or mid