Ermac Thread - "We are Many, You are but One!"

I think giving him armor properties on Ex TKP and giving his EX fireball the ability to "eat" other projectiles might help him out. Hell Kenshi has quite a few EX armor moves along with a much better close range game, decent mixups, and can zone w/the best of them...he's like Mac on roids.

Last edited:
I have a question about Ermac. Many of Ermac's pro combos rely on the juggle: TKS, jump kick, teleport punch. But I cannot seem to get the timing of the teleport punch after the jump kick. It's extremely annoying because most of his combos include this juggle within it. If any of you are great Ermac players then I'm sure you could help me out, thanks!

There's really nothing to say but keep practicing. Honestly. I have over 2,000 wins with him and sometimes I still whiff it. However, that's usually just because of spacing/angles. You will get the hang of it...just keep doing it. And if you really can't get the hang of it, go for the jump punch instead. I strongly recommend you practice the jump kick though.

i can easily do the 2 jump kick teleports, but im having a hard time finishing the combo off with the down 1 and EX Push. i can only do it mayb 2/10 trys. any tips?

It's very hard sometimes online, dude. I can hit it here and there, but honestly it's not worth it. I do it sometimes because it feels good and looks cool, but you're better off doing 2,2,TKP. It whiffs a lot.

There's nothing really to it except hitting the D1 very, very quickly after the second port. The TKP won't work if the D1 doesn't connect.

i can easily do the 2 jump kick teleports, but im having a hard time finishing the combo off with the down 1 and EX Push. i can only do it mayb 2/10 trys. any tips?

that's cool or w.e, but after doing 2 jump kicks into teleport, I hold b+2. its a reset and most ppl fall for it. if u manage to land it, press f+1 after landing the held b+2 then link into tks. I've defeated multiple ppl In just 2 combos thanx to this reset, especially since landing a held b+2 can lead up 60% combo

And to add more mind games you can cancel the B+2 charge after using it once. Good players who fall for it once will not fall for it again (usually) which is where canceling it comes into play.

Couple things from this video that I need help doing, btw I use a 360 controller so if anyone who plays on the 360 let me know if its possible
First how do you do the down hit after the enhanced force lift, when i do it he doesnt hit the guy
Second any tips on getting the teleport after b2,1,f2 cause i seem to never to get it to happen right after

So I only started playing this game online recently, and I've been maining Ermac. I can land my combos very consistently, can play the mindgames, and can easily deal with spammers. But whenever someone gets close and starts applying pressure I just fall apart. The biggest problems are people with the fast teleports that don't do damage themselves, cyber sub, Raiden, KL, etc. Any tips on how to get out of the pressure?

So I only started playing this game online recently, and I've been maining Ermac. I can land my combos very consistently, can play the mindgames, and can easily deal with spammers. But whenever someone gets close and starts applying pressure I just fall apart. The biggest problems are people with the fast teleports that don't do damage themselves, cyber sub, Raiden, KL, etc. Any tips on how to get out of the pressure?

Force push is good for keeping away the opponent, other thing you can do is jump back and do an air blast also you can use the F4 kick that hits low or F4B2 to throw him away.

Force push is good for keeping away the opponent, other thing you can do is jump back and do an air blast also you can use the F4 kick that hits low or F4B2 to throw him away.

My problem is that they get right in front of me, and every time I try and get out, they hit me. It doesn't matter If I jump out, backdash out, I just can't seem to escape. And because they're constantly blocking unless I try and get out, I can't hit them out.

that's cool or w.e, but after doing 2 jump kicks into teleport, I hold b+2. its a reset and most ppl fall for it. if u manage to land it, press f+1 after landing the held b+2 then link into tks. I've defeated multiple ppl In just 2 combos thanx to this reset, especially since landing a held b+2 can lead up 60% combo
Hi - copuld you post the combo up (from start to finish) I would like to take a look at it.

EasyMac does not need armour on his TKP. Its effing fast as is, and his fireballs should not eat others.

He's fine as is.

Question what BnB combos do you guys use in online matches, for me there is basically three but im looking for another to add to my repertoire. These are the three I use;
1. Force lift-B1,2,F1-Teleport-Enhanced Force Lift
2. Force Lift-Jump Kick-Teleport-2,2-Enhanced Force Push
3. F1,1,B2-Teleport-Enhanced Force Lift- Jump Kick
Any suggestions in combos I should add or things I should tweak with the ones I already use would be appreciated.

Last edited:
I'm actually having quite a bit of trouble landing the push after the 2-2. Any suggestions?

Your problem must be the dash before the 22, it must be very fast, and after 22, just fast input the push, if you practice enough and you are still getting troubles with it, just try with only one 2.

Hi - copuld you post the combo up (from start to finish) I would like to take a look at it.

sure. its best used as a corner combo but it can be used anywhere. its b+2(hold) f+1 tks, jk air forceport, 2 2 xray. or u can end with with force push. either way it does massive damage