PSN "Warriors Bundle"

Yup, their timing couldn't have been more shit on that one.
laugh2.gif
Personally I don't really care as I can easily spare another fiver for Freddy so I can play him on the PS as well but I'd understand why some would be pissed about it...

When I first heard about this, I thought this was a discounted version of the "Season Pass", assuming that the Season Pass was available to all consoles. It's suspect that the Warrior's Bundles is just being released, however, I get a sneaky feeling that this has more to do with Sony than it does with NRS.

You guys got Kratos....

Um, that doesn't change the fact that there was a screw up here. Also, a large majority of Xbox players were able to get Skarlet free as well do to an error by Microsoft, so I wouldn't call things even if we had to pay $10 more for each character, then they release a pack for the same value as an Xbox season pass but after the fact.

And although this pack had to be released eventually to fit the newcomers who want to get the full roster as of this season, that's fine, by why so soon? Not a lot of people are going to be buying MK just for Freddy, and even then, I doubt they'd want ALL of the DLC fighters.

When I first heard about this, I thought this was a discounted version of the "Season Pass", assuming that the Season Pass was available to all consoles. It's suspect that the Warrior's Bundles is just being released, however, I get a sneaky feeling that this has more to do with Sony than it does with NRS.

Most of the time, the distribution goes through the main companies(Microsoft/Sony). NRS had nothing to do with selling the characters, they just get paid to make them.

eh given the "free" character is freddy, i am glad I just bought the 3 characters themselves. I think i'd be more mad to be in the 360 crowd get this offer before being told the final 4th "free" character

granted the principle still irks me how they are acting lately

first they wait til now to make compatibility packs mandatory and now they wait to offer this deal to PSN members. why not mention this season pass but be like hey to get it we ask you wait?

i saw a glimpse of this on facebook and got so excited thinking they meant the NEXT 4 characters. not the already released 4. argh

Last edited:
...Why are they just now doing this?

I don't see how this is so hard to get.

Not everyone bought MK on launch, not everyone bought the the dlc on day one.

I imagine this is mainly geared towards those who bought MK just recently solely because of Freddy being DLC, and thus a means to milk a little bit more cash out of them (after all, the vast majority of them won't be continuing to buy MK stuff, since they aren't MK fans). Since Xbox already has the Season Pass, a similar deal would be needed for the PS3.

Quick and easy buck off the Freddy fans.

I knew this was going to happen...

So bad we didnt get a season pass, now this doesn't mean anything for most of the MK fans, the most dedicated fans already bought everything...

Anyway I wont buy Freddy and I dont even want him for free, so I dont care.

eh given the "free" character is freddy, i am glad I just bought the 3 characters themselves. I think i'd be more mad to be in the 360 crowd get this offer before being told the final 4th "free" character

granted the principle still irks me how they are acting lately

first they wait til now to make compatibility packs mandatory and now they wait to offer this deal to PSN members. why not mention this season pass but be like hey to get it we ask you wait?

i saw a glimpse of this on facebook and got so excited thinking they meant the NEXT 4 characters. not the already released 4. argh

Same here. I thought they were talking about another set of DLC. Feltbadman.gif

Most of the time, the distribution goes through the main companies(Microsoft/Sony). NRS had nothing to do with selling the characters, they just get paid to make them.

They impose DLC to them. OMG.

No. The Devs decide if they want to add DLC later or not.

Really guys, it's obvious: The pack is no Season pass. This just means any future players will have the option to buy all 4 together for less. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if Live got it's bundle too now that the Season Pass is over.

I knew that sooner or later the DLCs should get a discount, but I was not expecting this. But since I never planned to get Freddy, I'm fine with it. Next time, If the characters aren't so great, I'll wait.