Compatibility pack #4.

Which pair of MK3 Characters will be in Costume Pack #4?

• Sub-Zero

Votes: 98 63.2%
  • Reptile

Votes: 40 25.8%
  • Ermac

Votes: 24 15.5%
  • Scorpion

Votes: 73 47.1%
  • I don't think they will use another pair of palette swaps.

Votes: 42 27.1%

• Total voters
Dear god no to UMK9. There is no excuse for Re-Releases in the age of DLC and we've seen how hard people rage towards it. Look at UMvC. I'd rather them devote time to an entirely new game if they're not doing DLC than to do a re-release.
i'm all for updates. just wait and take your time with it. not trying to rip off people and saving content and characters for the update.
I swear that if it is Unmasked Scorpion and looks as good as subby, I'm using him far far more lol.

can people PLEASE stop calling him subby. HIS NAME IS SUB ZERO.

i'm all for updates. just wait and take your time with it. not trying to rip off people and saving content and characters for the update.

can people PLEASE stop calling him subby. HIS NAME IS SUB ZERO.

I never say "Subby" either, I always call him Sub-Zero. But I do sometimes call Scorpion "The Scorps"

I don't dig the flaming skull idea so much, instead.. it could be a masked Scorpion but with a skull underneath his mask, like his UMK3/MKT character selection icon.

scorpion_umk3.gif

You're maybe right man, this idea sounds realistic. Scorpion from UMK3 is just another human ninja but his icon looks sick as hell.

You're maybe right man, this idea sounds realistic. Scorpion from UMK3 is just another human ninja but his icon looks sick as hell.

Take Scorpion's bioa nd Toogle damage. Surprise! :p

That's why people wants an unmaksed Scorpion: We have three costumes with some kind of mask.

Take Scorpion's bioa nd Toogle damage. Surprise! :p

That's why people wants an unmaksed Scorpion: We have three costumes with some kind of mask.

That's because Scorpion is meant to have a mask... I dont understand the requests for unmasked Scorpion and Sub-Zero, what's next? ninja johnny cage? brunette sonya? white jax?

I think MK3 Sindel and MK3 Kano, or MK3 Sonya and MK3 Jax. Like seriously, I hate both of Sonya's costumes, I want her KLASSIC! >:C

I dont understand the requests for unmasked Scorpion and Sub-Zero, what's next? ninja johnny cage? brunette sonya? white jax?

The essence of alternate costume is being alternative... something different from primary one... and Inferno Scorpion fits perfect.

they should make mk 1 johnny cage mk3 unmasked sub zero mk 2 jax mk 3 cyber smoke mk 1 sonya mk 1 raiden mk 1 lou kang mk 1 kano mk 3 rain mk 3 ermac and why they made a mk 1 version of ermac if wasnt in the first mortal kombat arcade version the bosses should be playble including motaro

what makes everyone think there will even be another costume with this pack? if there was going to be another klassic outfit they would have said so at the same time as sub zero.

what makes everyone think there will even be another costume with this pack? if there was going to be another klassic outfit they would have said so at the same time as sub zero.

The unmasked Sub-Zero costume was leaked, not announced - it wasn't intended to be revealed at SDCC. Also, the Season Pass promo seen on the Xbox Dashboard mentioned eight classic costumes.

ms_promo_skins_august.jpg