Konfirmed Kharacters for Mortal Kombat (2011) (some spoilers)

Re: Konfirmed Kharacters for Mortal Kombat (2011)

Stop being a despot. Rain has a good right to be a part of the roster.

Not as much as Sheeva.

Agree 100% with you on this one. Imagine having to fight Goro and Kintaro back to back? may as well call in sick for that day.

I want a 1-round endurance match between them. You beat one and the other jumps in right after.

I wish Ed had done Rain in initial roster and Sheeva for DLC. I don't really like Rain all that much, but I sure do like him better than Sheeva in all honesty.

I wish Ed had done Rain in initial roster and Sheeva for DLC. I don't really like Rain all that much, but I sure do like him better than Sheeva in all honesty.

But Sheeva was also in MK3, so she automatically has priority over Rain...

Rain will probably be released only a few weeks after MK9 any way... (Judging by the fact that the entire roster will be revealed on release)

Rain will probably be released only a few weeks after MK9 any way... (Judging by the fact that the entire roster will be revealed on release)

Who is this "Rain" fellow?

...so you basically don't want number one Sheeva to enjoy playing as her? cause its not like i don't want her to be DLC or something, but its the fact i can't download DLCs as the whole! which means no Sheeva for me...so you may have your favorite character imagine it like that...there's choice between you favorite and lets say rain right and than someone comes and says he wants rain, but not your favorite in, while you know that having him/her straight on disc from the day of release is the only option you can enjoy your favorite character...and after hearing all this wouldn't you be pissed on those person, who said he wished that Rain would be there over your favorite? most likely isn't it? ...thats what i feel about your comment now...tried to be gentle as much as possible...

Both should probably be in, but I'm just saying I'd rather Sheeva be DLC between the two. Both are "meh" characters at best to me, but I like Rain more between the two.

Last edited:

Both should probably be in, but I'm just saying I'd rather Sheeva be DLC between the two. Both are "meh" characters at best to me, but I like Rain more between the two.

...so its basically just about all that YOU want? egoism much huh?

Who is this "Rain" fellow?
Is this sarcasm?

Because it's hard to tell in text...
rain_mk.jpg

...so its basically just about all that YOU want? egoism much huh?

Really? Did you realize that when I type, it isn't fact and that it's obviously an opinion? I mean, you kinda come off as a hypocrite with this statement for how much you put others down and say that Sheeva deserves it more than others because YOU like her or because YOU can't get her. If you don't want others having different opinions, a public discussion board is probably not the best place to be...

Not as much as Sheeva.

I want a 1-round endurance match between them. You beat one and the other jumps in right after.

Thats exactly what I had in mind. Imagine that on hard? Would be like trying to beat a Ninja Gaiden game one handed.

Really? Did you realize that when I type, it isn't fact and that it's obviously an opinion? I mean, you kinda come off as a hypocrite with this statement for how much you put others down and say that Sheeva deserves it more than others because YOU like her or because YOU can't get her. If you don't want others having different opinions, a public discussion board is probably not the best place to be...

...i'm sorry but Rain choice is in minority compared to Sheeva...you want prove? i can create a poll, that will show that MOST people will choose Sheeva as a last revealed character over Rain...so the fact that MOST of the people won't choose Rain will make YOU (not ME) sound selfish and egoistic...Sheeva is not only MY personal choice, but its also what others preffer as well...i'm sorry dude, but you've chosen wrong forum to mock Sheeva...she have quite of fan base here, compared to nameless, unknown purple clad ninja without future and past...get over it!

I like Rain, but I think Sheeva has priority over him given his weak story and minimal input in the MK storyline.

...so you basically don't want number one Sheeva to enjoy playing as her? cause its not like i don't want her to be DLC or something, but its the fact i can't download DLCs as the whole! which means no Sheeva for me...so you may have your favorite character imagine it like that...there's choice between you favorite and lets say rain right and than someone comes and says he wants rain, but not your favorite in, while you know that having him/her straight on disc from the day of release is the only option you can enjoy your favorite character...and after hearing all this wouldn't you be pissed on those person, who said he wished that Rain would be there over your favorite? most likely isn't it? ...thats what i feel about your comment now...tried to be gentle as much as possible...

You don't think that, maybe someone else is in your position, but their favorite character is Rain? What about them? Or does that not matter, because it's not Sheeva?

If it was me, I wouldn't care. Yes, it'd suck that my character wasn't in it, but I'd get over it. Who or what I think should be in isn't anymore important than what someone else wants.. It's quite selfish to act as so. And if someone came posting for Rain instead of my character, so what? It's their opinion and their right to it.

So I guess I apologize because I didn't realize this forum was a dictatorship and I'm not allowed to have a different opinion than you even though, you know... this isn't your forum...

...i'm sorry but Rain choice is in minority compared to Sheeva...you want prove? i can create a poll, that will show that MOST people will choose Sheeva as a last revealed character over Rain...so the fact that MOST of the people won't choose Rain will make YOU (not ME) sound selfish and egoistic...Sheeva is not only MY personal choice, but its also what others preffer as well...

Yes, one website decides the truth. Sorry, but you can never provide good enough evidence to support whether one character is more popular than another. Honestly, I've seen more people wanting Rain than Sheeva. And really, if Sheeva is the last revealed that will be a very, very lame final reveal imo. It seems as if she does not have as much draw as Smoke or Kabal. Notice I saw "it seems" so don't come back saying I'm being selfish and have no proof.

And once again, you put me down for having a different opinion. You really make this forum an enjoyable place. Saying that I think Rain should be in and Sheeva be DLC is not being selfish. It's a freaking opinion. I mean, I didn't even realize that because that some "supposedly" like one character more than another means that by a person wanting the minority, makes them selfish.

This really just sounds like you just being very selfish and can't accept different opinions. You need to stop being a hypocrite and telling me that I'm selfish and egotistical as you are telling me and others (in different threads) that you want Sheeva because you want her and you can't get her with DLC, so she HAS to be in before others for you. Or does that not count as being selfish? *rolls eyes*

I like Rain, but I think Sheeva has priority over him given his weak story and minimal input in the MK storyline.

And that is totally fine. I can see why people think this, and I actually agree on Rain's back story, it is weak. I was just stating my opinion on the matter between the two characters.

Last edited:

...i'm sorry but Rain choice is in minority compared to Sheeva...you want prove? i can create a poll, that will show that MOST people will choose Sheeva as a last revealed character over Rain...so the fact that MOST of the people won't choose Rain will make YOU (not ME) sound selfish and egoistic...Sheeva is not only MY personal choice, but its also what others preffer as well...i'm sorry dude, but you've chosen wrong forum to mock Sheeva...she have quite of fan base here, compared to nameless, unknown purple clad ninja without future and past...get over it!

Stop having a go at people who have opinions. It's a forum, discussion is it's purpose even if you don't agree with what's being said.

Sheeva should be in the game. Rain should be in the game. Now how hard was that?

It annoys me particularly because I've heard many more Rain "fans" just saying that they flat out refuse to buy the game if he's not in it - why? It's not like he's the best character there by any stretch of the imagination. (Okay, even with opinions, his moves were pretty good but his story has been eh so far)

Rain and Sheeva should have cameo appearances at the beginning of the game, but then killed off the series forever in the opening cut scene, just because of this thread.

but seriously it doesn't matter to me if either one of them is in or both of them is in - id never play as them so - im indifferent

Last edited:

Rain and Sheeva should have cameo appearances at the beginning of the game, but then killed off the series forever in the opening cut scene, just because of this thread.

Lmao. Not gonna lie. That sounds awesome.

I mean it doesn't really matter either way. Rain will be DLC and Sheeva will most likely be in the game.

People come on chill, Im sure we will see Sheeva and Rain in this game does it matter who gonna be in DLC ? We should cheer we will be able to play those 2. I like Rain cause of his special moves and also I like Sheeva cause she is the first shotokan female who was playable. So come down :D

People come on chill, Im sure we will see Sheeva and Rain in this game does it matter who gonna be in DLC ? We should cheer we will be able to play those 2. I like Rain cause of his special moves and also I like Sheeva cause she is the first shotokan female who was playable. So come down :D

yes it does metter for me...because like i said I CANT DOWNLOAD DLC, because LIVE service is unavailable in my country! So YES! i f*king CARe who'll be DLC...

yes it does metter for me...because like i said I CANT DOWNLOAD DLC, because LIVE service is unavailable in my country! So YES! i f*king CARe who'll be DLC...

Dude, he was being nice and trying to calm crap down. No reason to be a dick to him because he did nothing.

And since you called me selfish (*rolls eyes), reread your post. Me, me, me, ME.

If someone disagrees you need to reply at a much nicer and respectful tone so you won't look like an a-hole.

+ rep, man. This is the attitude everyone should have towards a roster.