Your least favorite/used character in MK

Anxxiety

Sorry if this was asked already I did a search and couldn't find anything.

Anyway on topic I'm curious to know who everyone's least favorite/used character is and why?
Personally I would have to say Liu Kang for the new game and the old ones.... Maybe it's because I'm one of the "ninja" fanboys, but I just never had a use for him. I always felt he was over hyped and never liked to feel of the way he played.

Liu Kang isn't awful, but he's not my favorite by far. My least favorite would have to be Jax, but it's mostly because I don't like his playstyle.

In MK9 I'd have to say Sheeva... just because she doesnt suit how i play... (not very well :p) Overall, a lot of the characters like nitara, mokap, sareena and other characters that, in my opinion, merge into one (in my head).

Nightwolf is a BEAST in this game. Damn, I was not expecting him to be like this. Whoever says Nightwolf sucks in MK9 is out of their mind.

Sheeva however is very unimpressive to me :| She requires someone who really likes her type of playing style, she's a good grabber, but that doesn't fit me at all.

Ermac is my TOP5 character, but I feel he's very frustrating and hard to master. His power, if failed, leave him way openned for counter-attacks, but I WILL master him eventually :]

i would have to say sheeva i do like how she plays but i don't like her design, she just looks rushed. but i would have to say by far liu kang. i hate the way he is designed is arms look stupid and i just plain hate how he fights.

Pretty much anyone from MK3. More of an MK2 guy and most of the new characters that were introduced in MK3 didn't grow on me at all.

Hands Down Sheeva is the worst character in the MK9 lineup for me they should have left her out and put Rain in her place :)

Sheeva was my least favorite character to play as by a long shot. I've never liked her in the first place, but I decided to play as someone who I'd heard to be bad against my friend since he had never played before and was shy and nervous about chilling with my roommates. I took it easy on him and didn't get a good feel for Sheeva so I tried her again later against better competition...I didn't glean an ounce of pleasure from playing with her.

Then came Baraka's challenges in the Tower. He's slow, his combos are woefully underwhelming, and everything leaves him easily punishable. I cannot imagine ever willingly playing as him again. It just drove me nuts. Sad, because I think they could do a lot with his character as a fighter and story-wise, but he was one of the two characters that, in my opinion, did not benefit from a boost in this new game.