XNA Lara : Real time posing Program - Post your artworks here

I just got myself a badass update!!!
xna_fo10.gif

:wink:
what this sexy beast does right here is animate the models!! MAKE THEM MOVE!!!! haha!! lol
241juyw.png
Ive known that for a while now, but its pretty bad in animating, seems pretty wierd, and its not by the original creator of XNALara btw :p I keep this version (XPS) and the original version (XNALara) :)

I can try. Throughout the game he has the sword, so it would take a while to capture him without a sword. I'll try my best to find him without the sword, though! :)
Ok =D

Ive known that for a while now, but its pretty bad in animating, seems pretty wierd, and its not by the original creator of XNALara btw :p I keep this version (XPS) and the original version (XNALara) :)
Bad at animating?!?
I just animated the sub zero stance and it look pretty close to the original, it looked wierd at first, but i just ajusted the speed and it looked Sweet!!!

Bad at animating?!?
I just animated the sub zero stance and it look pretty close to the original, it looked wierd at first, but i just ajusted the speed and it looked Sweet!!!
Well it must be me then :p Im soo bad at animating :rofl:

http://www.mediafire.com/?vopc52nwfsa800j

Ok, I managed to capture him without the sword in his hand, and I think the pose is better too. However, when I view it in 3Ds Max, he looks a little flat, but I think there is a way to scale and/ or add depth. Also, I think that certain parts of him each have different texture files, for example his armor, his gauntlet, the swords, etc. Thanks again! :)
Ill test that this weekend :) Im a bit busy atm, and no problem =D

Im gonna give this posing competition one more try but you can pose anything you like =D

XNALara Posing Competition 01

In this competition you can pose anything you like BUT it MUST be based on a official render of the character, so If you wanted to render a MK char like Ermac, you would have to pose him like an official render such as the render in my signature :)

RULES:

1. Use any model but it has to be based on a official render of the character
2. Must be entered before the deadline which is Wednesday 5th October
3. YOU MUST provide a link with the poses of all the models you use
4. 3 entries per person only
5. I will choose 3 winners, the winner, runner up and second runner up. They will all have their poses in a Blender Render by me and the render will be dedicated to you
6. Also if I love all the other entries there is a possibility I will render them too, so everyone can be a winner =D

One last thing: GET POSING!! =D​

Last edited:
Been a while since I used XNA again...

Tried the XPS animation thing, the verdict: it sucks now.

Posed instead:

filtersapplied.jpg

Might do other characters using this style. In fact, anyone wants someone particular? I will then dump all the stuff I showed here on my DA account.

Yey! Someone joined! Ill probably render these anyway since I promised to render all your poses as well as GEO's :)
Oh!!! Thanks!!!
BTW i want to enter when can i?

Been a while since I used XNA again...

Tried the XPS animation thing, the verdict: it sucks now.

Posed instead:

filtersapplied.jpg

Might do other characters using this style. In fact, anyone wants someone particular? I will then dump all the stuff I showed here on my DA account.
So beautifully!!

Woah! Nice! That was the spear I was talking about in PM lol :p anyway nice job! Cant wait for your 3rd entry =D Would you like me to extend it to 5 entries per person? I think that would make it have more variety =D

Thanks =D Well, I don't know, there aren't many official renders that are good enough. I mean some of them look nice but they are sooo easy, it's just boring lol Anyway, your competition - your call :)

EDIT: And I think we should keep renders for another competitors lol

Thanks =D Well, I don't know, there aren't many official renders that are good enough. I mean some of them look nice but they are sooo easy, it's just boring lol Anyway, your competition - your call :)

EDIT: And I think we should keep renders for another competitors lol
I think you might be the only competitor :p Ill keep it the same anyways :p Plus you dont just have to do MK9 Poses you also can do MKA, MKD and MKDA :)