XNA Lara : Real time posing Program - Post your artworks here

Ill render them anytime =D

Haha lol, anyway nice work! I love it, I cant believe you made it look so like it was supposed to :p

Any news on the model I gave you? It's no rush, I'm just wondering when it will be done. Thanks! :)

Any news on the model I gave you? It's no rush, I'm just wondering when it will be done. Thanks! :)
Nope not yet, I have some Call Of Duty models to port first, and one model to rig (learning the basics of rigging for when I rig your model) plus I havent found the correct textures for it as of yet, but I will as soon as I can =D

Nope not yet, I have some Call Of Duty models to port first, and one model to rig (learning the basics of rigging for when I rig your model) plus I havent found the correct textures for it as of yet, but I will as soon as I can =D
COD models?? hmm interesting... lol

Yup, they were requested :p They are MW2 models, and there is quite alot :p :)

Thanks. Since I kind of sent you a whole bunch of textures and models without knowing which texture belongs to what capture, would it be better if I sent you one new capture with its texture file? That way, there will be no confusion as to which texture file belongs to which capture.

Thanks. Since I kind of sent you a whole bunch of textures and models without knowing which texture belongs to what capture, would it be better if I sent you one new capture with its texture file? That way, there will be no confusion as to which texture file belongs to which capture.
That would be great!! But could you get a capture without the sword in his hand if its possible? :)

woow!! ok!
good luck!
Thanks =D

EDIT: I have finished Noob's Render and, I have a bit of a problem with the eyes :( Noob+Saibot would you be able to fix it if I send it to you? :) Then I can upload it to DA and I would credit you for the edit =D

Last edited:
That would be great!! But could you get a capture without the sword in his hand if its possible? :)

Thanks =D

EDIT: I have finished Noob's Render and, I have a bit of a problem with the eyes :( Noob+Saibot would you be able to fix it if I send it to you? :) Then I can upload it to DA and I would credit you for the edit =D

I can try :)

I just got myself a badass update!!!
xna_fo10.gif

:wink:
what this sexy beast does right here is animate the models!! MAKE THEM MOVE!!!! haha!! lol
241juyw.png

Last edited:

I can try. Throughout the game he has the sword, so it would take a while to capture him without a sword. I'll try my best to find him without the sword, though! :)