Wu Lae having a chance with new Timeline?

Nah, I was thinking more like this:

-A Lava ball that encrusts enemies in a black, rock-hard state like Sub-Zero's but it damages them while they are in it about like 9% until it breaks.
-A lava puddle that burns the enemy's feet, stopping them from moving for a short time.
- Lava spew, like Rain's water stream
- A magma ball that encrusts them in a ball that rolls towards you, similar to Rain's water ball but you can't controll it.
- Magma parry

This has too many similarities to Sub and would be attacked as a cheap knock off, like i said lava just isnt good enough, plus they are bird like ninjas so wind isnt a horrid idea.

Has anyone tried "white" magic/light powers, besides lightning lol. like a close range flash of light to blind the enemy as a stun. give it a longer range than sonyas kiss of death.

This has too many similarities to Sub and would be attacked as a cheap knock off, like i said lava just isnt good enough, plus they are bird like ninjas so wind isnt a horrid idea.

Has anyone tried "white" magic/light powers, besides lightning lol. like a close range flash of light to blind the enemy as a stun. give it a longer range than sonyas kiss of death.
Those are just random ideas to show that he doesn't have to just be a fireball character. He could have different stuff, those are just random ideas I got from some other characters.

Plus Sub-Zero's ice ball never did slow chip DMG like the magma move I mentioned. Gives you a decision: Go and risk a combo or let the chip DMG hurt him a bit before he breaks out and gets back in the action.

The magma attacks sound good, but it would seem like its ripped off from Hotaru. Im diggin the bird-wind moves more. Perhaps he could have wolverine like claws like in the pics above?? (lol this too would be argued by many as a Freddy rip off)

The magma attacks sound good, but it would seem like its ripped off from Hotaru. Im diggin the bird-wind moves more. Perhaps he could have wolverine like claws like in the pics above?? (lol this too would be argued by many as a Freddy rip off)

No the ninja claws are related to the character, Freddy has razor gloves, a lot different from a ninjas climbing claws. I wouldnt be against him still having his claws if he incorporated it into some kind of bird attacks. Like a flying downward slash if in the air....maybe the bird thing should just be the main focus instead of wind or elemental powers. his abilities of wind or flying could come into play if the design works with the bird idea.

And you are saying people wouldn't call a wind character a Fujin rip-off? The whole rip-off argument is invalid because you are just suggesting moves similar to that of Fujin's in some way shape or form.

And you are saying people wouldn't call a wind character a Fujin rip-off? The whole rip-off argument is invalid because you are just suggesting moves similar to that of Fujin's in some way shape or form.

This is why we only support characters, and NRS gives em moves :D

Good idea with this funny ninja coward. NRS could include more characters from Konquest / adventure MK games like Jataaka, Kia, Grandmaster Lin Kuei, Tremor etc. like it was done with Sareena.

Good idea with this funny ninja coward. NRS could include more characters from Konquest / adventure MK games like Jataaka, Kia, Grandmaster Lin Kuei, Tremor etc. like it was done with Sareena.

Lets hope hes remade into something not like a coward tho :p

Wu Lae = the next Hydro and Tremor

pretty soon, Nightwolfs indian pals in his ending are gonna be requested

You can be supportive once and a while, how about you come up with an idea for a character :shakehands:

nightwolf's indian pals each have different element powers, one freezes stuff, the other uses fire, one has earth.

there we go, Bask in my idea's glory. So original amiright?!

Last edited:
Wu_Lae2.png

Wu Lae is the leader of the Tengu clan, anyone who never played Armageddon this is the rival clan to the Lin Kuei.
The Tengu are similar to the Lin Kuei living in the icy mountains, however they are clothed in orange. Wu Lae uses a Scythe as a weapon and had attacked Taven thinking he was an evil invader, and Taven ended up killing all of Wu Laes men and before finishing off Wu Lae he allows you to go.

With the new timeline, Wu Lae may never cross paths with Taven, however he would be a dope character to add. He has some timeline and even though he is a ninja he uses a new color scheme, especially with designers these days. We have no idea if he uses any "magic" abilities, but we do know he fights with a Scythe like i stated above.

Could Wu Lae have a chance joining a roster with the new timeline, and become playable?

He may not be after Sub-Zero like scorpion, but with the amount of Lin-Kuei in the game, adding an enemy would be kind of interesting.

Wu Lae? Nah...

Someone from the Tengu clan? Maybe.... There's some potential there.

Seeing as to how they are orange I think they could have magma/lava based moves. I know their name has relations to a bird, but Fujin has wind. And Fujin is PROBABLY gonna be in MK10.

EDIT: Lol, look what i found on MKO

images

Nah wind is better, who cares if Fujin has it noone cares about him, besides Hotaru manipulates lava.

Winged spirits name + bird claws + bird draw + bird feathers painted ---> wind and bird claws moves

Wu Lae? Nah...

Someone from the Tengu clan? Maybe.... There's some potential there.

The thread says Wu Lae, but what we are requesting is a Tengu clan ninja.

The Lin-Kuei must be challenged! thats all im getting at really, Wu Lae is just a prime example of the Tengu clan

I thought ninjas were supposed to be hidden and not be seen... why wear the bright ass orange?
Not hating, just always sparked curiousity to me.

He's alright, but I wouldn't want him to steal some original moves from the other characters not revamped yet. Wouldn't be fair since he was a minor role in Armeggeddon anyways.

i would love if scorpion and sub were put as far away from each as possible.

give scorpion away to revive his family. and sub a new villain this wu lae seem like a shaft to sub imo we need to bring him and sektor closeer to gather.

give me a sec and i'll tell more.

I thought ninjas were supposed to be hidden and not be seen... why wear the bright ass orange?
Not hating, just always sparked curiousity to me.

He's alright, but I wouldn't want him to steal some original moves from the other characters not revamped yet. Wouldn't be fair since he was a minor role in Armeggeddon anyways.

Says the person rocking a pink ninja as an avatar :p

Wu Lae/Tengu ninja can be a fresh slate to work on something, people hated the deadly alliance-armageddon playables, add some other people that can have a solid background, or at least strongly supported without some outta the norm ******** lol