What Made U Join TRMK?/Get into MK

I got into MK when I was six. I used to be babysat by my mom's friend and her two nephews would play Mortal Kombat 3 on the N64. I was babysat for about 2 months during the summer and would play every day. A year later my dad brought me and my brother to Toys R US and bought MK Trilogy. That's how it all started.

I got into MK after my brother bought MKVDC (mainly just because Batman was in it). After that we started playing the games before that and things just went off from there. I joined TRMK after the Midway boards closed and it's been a pretty good replacement.

Ive loved MK ever since i can remember...
MK was always a sort of family activity for my family, well, not my mom :p Me, my bro, and my dad would always play the old games together and we had so much fun (I was sub, my bro was liu kang, and my dad always played raiden), so not only do i like the game for the amazing characters, great gameplay, great story, but for that nostalgic value I get :)

I have known about TRMK ever since deception, begun really lurking before MKvDC, and i joined shortly after MK9 was first announced. I love this site for the people, the discussion, and how quickly they get their news!!! :)

I got into Mortal Kombat when I was 10 years old. I believe it was during the time in which my parents had forbid me to watch Horror films because I started to have night terrors because it seems that my young mind couldn't tell the difference between films and reality. Anyways I was 10 years old and every weekend my father would take me to the Anaheim Camelot Golfland, off of the 91 freeway in So Cal, well one Saturday my father took me there to play in the Arcade and after an hour or two I strolled over to another part of the arcade and I saw a game that a few people where huddled around and as I watched I saw some of the bloodiest gameplay I had ever seen at the time. I absolutely loved the fatality's and continued loving Mortal Kombat all the way till Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3. Later I saw Mortal Kombat 4 in the arcade and thought the the 3-D was nice, for the time; and I ended up pre-ordering the Nintendo 64 version of the game. After that I didn't really care about Mortal Kombat, maybe it was the game play or maybe it's because it became so....sorry but I can't find a better word that stupid...

I joined TRMK because ever since E3 2010 and the game was announced all that I have been thinking about is Mortal Kombat, and Uncharted 3:); and I just wanted to talk to other fans about a game I used to love so dearly.

I was away from the Mortal Kombat Community for a long time and it is nice to be back with what I expect to be the best Mortal Kombat in the series.

I got into the series when I started to play MKSM back in 2005. I thought it had the best storyline. Found out it non-canon. Started to read a lot of the story and now I know the storyline inside out.

I was lurking for 1 day and I saw that people were discussing something about Scorpion and Sub-Zero videos. I signed up and posted a few times and made a thread that got locked. I kept looking at the Scorpion and Sub-Zero thread and I already had my prediction in what probly was going on. I didn't post it kause I was to scared I was going to get talk bad to by Taj Gill and White_ninja(something like that) kause they were like getting mad. So I decieded to post it and I finally ended the konfusion(at that time). Now Taj Gill and I are best friends kause of it:DDD. Now I love this forum very much. Glad to be a big part of TRMK.

I got into the series when I started to play MKSM back in 2005. I thought it had the best storyline. Found out it non-canon. Started to read a lot of the story and now I know the storyline inside out.

I was lurking for 1 day and I saw that people were discussing something about Scorpion and Sub-Zero videos. I signed up and posted a few times and made a thread that got locked. I kept looking at the Scorpion and Sub-Zero thread and I already had my prediction in what probly was going on. I didn't post it kause I was to scared I was going to get talk bad to by Taj Gill and White_ninja(something like that) kause they were like getting mad. So I decieded to post it and I finally ended the konfusion(at that time). Now Taj Gill and I are best friends kause of it:DDD. Now I love this forum very much. Glad to be a big part of TRMK.

HAHA, I remember that thread. Oh the confusion and idiocy by some of us :p. And hell yeah bro, weve been safe since day one on this forum, youre definitely my best bro here!

Honestly, I checked all the other forums and a lot of members are just trolls, immature, or annoying. On top of that, the other forums are very visually unappealing and unorganized. The way the people are on this forum, and the organization of it, is what made me join here over the other fan sites. So thanks Pat, Jeff and the rest of the mods for making this a REAL MK site with intelligent discussion and not just a place to goof around about the game.

Although, we may still do that for fun times sake haha!

HAHA, I remember that thread. Oh the confusion and idiocy by some of us :p. And hell yeah bro, weve been safe since day one on this forum, youre definitely my best bro here!

Lol man I was thinking,"wtf? Listen to these people!" You are the bestest friend/bro to me here:DD.

well i started playing Mortal Kombat 2 at the age of 2 back in 94. i remember watching my Dad and uncles playing it and it was the FIRST game i ever played, i remember watching my dad and he did the shao kahn stage fatality where you uppercut the opponent into the spinning blades at the bottom and from that moment i fell inlove with this game,

and to be completely honest i had no idea i even join TRMK, it was actually pretty odd, i was reading some threads the other day and i thought i clicked on register, so i used my Youtube name and it worked lol o_O sooo yeah here i am

I got into MK when I was a lil child when all my lil friends would be playing it. I quickly got into it myself and it took off from there.

I joined TRMK after the demise of the Midway Forums. I decided that the official MK boards lacked the goods to occupy me, so I turned to TRMK, of which I had prior knowledge of long before. I registered here along with a few other Midwayers, and the rest is (very brief) history.

I got into it when MK2 was the most recent game out on the Sega Genesis. My older brother and uncle played it often and I remember watching them (I was like, four at the time, how I remember this, I don't know) and have been interested in it since. It's funny to think back now and remember how much Baraka scared me back then.

When i was young there was a copy of mk 2 hidden from me behind the tv, so when no one was home i would play it !

I joined this site on a wim and im glad i did i've been playing mortal kombat since i can remember and i don't plan on stoping any time soon.

Well I got into MK when I was very young.
The first fighting game I ever played was UMK3, and the first fighter I ever chose was Noob Saibot

I joined TRMK to support the inclusion of my favorite character, Noob, but was met with "Noob sucks" "He is a stupid joke character" and "He won't be in cuz ESZ is in it"

Now who is laughing >:D

How did you khange your name? My Knee Grows is better. The one you have now reminds me of Cows. And wussup with that funny signature? ahahahah

I got into MK when I was about 4 or 5. I played with my older cousins. I joined this forum originally to say mean things about Jarek. One thing led to another and I'm now part of a big family that I wouldn't trade for the world. Love you guys! /girl moment

wat made me join trmk is because of all the people here are cool (not including Ricochett)
i got interested in mk after i my hand was impaled by a needle
started playing mk3 in 1997
wat r ur stories?

I joined TRMK because of the News Updates! And stayed because of the great people here!

I got into mortal kombat when Mortal Kombat 2 came out, been playing since then!

Well i been playing mortal kombat since MK II came out back in the arcades(those were the day) and i new to the website, the when i heard about MK 9 i want all the info so i Google it and this website came up. I been in love since then.

I got into Mortal Kombat when I was 10 years old. I believe it was during the time in which my parents had forbid me to watch Horror films because I started to have night terrors because it seems that my young mind couldn't tell the difference between films and reality. Anyways I was 10 years old and every weekend my father would take me to the Anaheim Camelot Golfland, off of the 91 freeway in So Cal, well one Saturday my father took me there to play in the Arcade and after an hour or two I strolled over to another part of the arcade and I saw a game that a few people where huddled around and as I watched I saw some of the bloodiest gameplay I had ever seen at the time. I absolutely loved the fatality's and continued loving Mortal Kombat all the way till Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3. Later I saw Mortal Kombat 4 in the arcade and thought the the 3-D was nice, for the time; and I ended up pre-ordering the Nintendo 64 version of the game. After that I didn't really care about Mortal Kombat, maybe it was the game play or maybe it's because it became so....sorry but I can't find a better word that stupid...

I joined TRMK because ever since E3 2010 and the game was announced all that I have been thinking about is Mortal Kombat, and Uncharted 3:); and I just wanted to talk to other fans about a game I used to love so dearly.

I was away from the Mortal Kombat Community for a long time and it is nice to be back with what I expect to be the best Mortal Kombat in the series.

Dude. No way! I use to go to Camelot all the time! I still do sometimes! That is too weird.

wat made me join trmk is because of all the people here are cool (not including Ricochett)
i got interested in mk after i my hand was impaled by a needle
started playing mk3 in 1997
wat r ur stories?

Hey dude, if you have a problem with Matt, that is something you guys need to keep between yourselves but please don't call people out like that. Thanks =)

The first MK came out when I was 8. I have two brothers, no sisters, so I have always been into games, cars, sports, lots of 'guy stuff' so my younger brother and I played MK in a grocery store and then got the home version. I love blood and guts so this game was perfect <3

I lurked TRMK for a bit before joining. Just randomly looked for MK news one day.