What game are you playing right now?

I'm playing RAGE. It's awesome.

I loved RAGE. I think I'll try to beat it on Nightmare tomorrow.
I somehow missed out on playing the series when it originally came out. I knew of it, just never played it.

It's fun =)

It really is addictive, too. I always told myself that I'd just do one more mission and then I kept doing more and more :laugh:
Also, clue bottles! :x
I HAAAATE collecting them, but I always did it.

I just started Rise of Legends, having played its more popular predecessor, Rise of Nations. ROL only has playable 3 factions (compared to RON's 15+) but they have a more distinct look and feel. There doesn't seem to be as much flexibility when it comes to building your city. You you don't have a choice where you want to be build your city, instead of you have to capture or buy an existing city. On the plus side, you don't have depend on a worker unit to build any other structure that is in your border. I'm currently playing through the campaign, so I don't yet have a say on quick battle/multilayer and if the game is altered in any way.

Last edited:
Skate 3 at the moment.
I've beaten this game so many times, might as well do it again :love:

I use to have that game... love it, got most of the achievements on 1 and 2. Then I got 3 on the PS3 and once again fell in love.

I just finished Dead Island... What do you need help with?

Still playing Green Lantern, and yes it is a very fun game actually.

I just wanna play co-op on PSN

Also beat Earthworm Jim HD last night.
Dat boss battle... Ok, so Buttville is in fact, a pain in the ASS to get through.
Queen Slug-for-a-butt, however?
Easiest piece of shit to beat in the game. 8)

Finally managed to pry myself away from the BF3 multiplayer to play the campaign a couple of days ago, just beat it today, the story was actually pretty cool.

fooling a lot with uncharted 3 sooooo cool, if anyone want to play just let me know

Last edited:
Battlefield 3. I haven't gotten a single ****ing kill in like an hour since I've been getting gibbed whenever I spawn. :/