What game are you playing right now?

CODE: Veronica is probably my least favorite in the RE series. Shitty bosses, all the back tracking, the characters (Alexia, Alfred and Steve are just awful) and the game in general for me isn't good at all.

backtracking is one of the things i like about the old re games. its much harder than re 0,2, and 3. i dont know about re1 though.

anyway, im playing ac revalations. does anybody know if theres any point in buying those books in the game? does it give you anything?

Supreme Commander Two

Amass an army of multi-kilometer long fire breathing, missile spewing, artillery firing mechanical lizards? Cue maniacal laughing.

backtracking is one of the things i like about the old re games. its much harder than re 0,2, and 3. i dont know about re1 though.

I'm completely okay with backtracking, hell RE1 is one of my favorites and you're all over the place in that game but CVX has WAY TOO MUCH backtracking. That game is nothing but 2 steps forward and 3 steps back.

Working on Lonesome Road than Gunrunners in...

Fallout+New+Vegas.XBOX360.jpg

jaquette-battlefield-3-xbox-360-cover-avant-g-1319471752.jpg

The battlefield couple is back on battlefield. XD Been a while since I've played but did damn good for just coming back to it!

Also playing some X Blade, some Tekken, Vegas 2 and whatever else. Mainly Battlefield.

btw anyone knows how to get the piece of heart in skyward sword that is in the forest temple just in the room after the boss battle, too lazy to check on guides :p

I know alot of people on here are stoked for this and so am I so if you guys wanna throw down online add me, XBL: L1ek 50 Ninjas. (I'm gonna be playing offline a couple of days to get used to the game)

61lsYVW9HmL._SS500_.jpg

Started re-playing Resident Evil Code: Veronica X. To this day, it's still the only game that can scare the crap out of me.

Playing Dragon Age: Origins on PC again. Then once I'm done with that, I'll play the Awakening expansion. I might play DA2 depending on how much I am in the mood for a shitty game that day.