What do you think will come after the 4th DLC character?

What do you think will come after the 4th DLC character?

• More New Characters

Votes: 65 26.1%
  • Boss Characters

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • New Fatalities

Votes: 29 11.6%
  • New X-Rays

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • New Stages

Votes: 17 6.8%
  • New Costumes (classic costumes, ending costumes or others)

Votes: 67 26.9%
  • Something else

Votes: 11 4.4%
  • Nothing (no more DLCs)

Votes: 44 17.7%

• Total voters
Re: your dlc wish list

more fatalities
motaro
other character alt costumes (not just the ninjas)
a few buffs
actual tournament mode like on mk4 for online or 2 player
tag mode in koth
a few more stages (pit 3!!!)

Re: your dlc wish list

Unless, they cut down 2 of his legs, I don't think Motaro is going to work. How in the hell will Jax do his X-Ray on him?

The patches might make the kombatants more balanced, but they don't seem to fix the bugs/glitches/net code. If NRS can't fix those problems with better patches or UMK9, they should release new costumes and move on to something else. A SM2 would be great!

I think Motaro was excluded for a reason, Kitana's X-ray would struggle too standing behind him. He was probably just included in the story for a cameo although i was expecting him to appear in challenge tower, like kintaro vs motaro or something. I honestly think this is it for dlc. It'd be good if you could online tag, but i heard it got taken out the game for some reason before release, I've a friend who uses Mileena and I think we'd of played well together in a team online

I think Motaro was excluded for a reason, Kitana's X-ray would struggle too standing behind him. He was probably just included in the story for a cameo although i was expecting him to appear in challenge tower, like kintaro vs motaro or something. I honestly think this is it for dlc. It'd be good if you could online tag, but i heard it got taken out the game for some reason before release, I've a friend who uses Mileena and I think we'd of played well together in a team online

there's always the butt stab. but i guess she would get kicked 10 feet across the room from his hind legs

they could just make xrays not work on motaro.

oh and about dlc alt costumes, they need a few all new ones. not just classic costumes from like mk2 or 3.

I think a Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Universe 2 would be better but have an m rating or a very hard t rating that almost pushes for m.

MK vs. DC just needs to die. No sequels, no memories, no nothing. The game was an abomination.

I gotta agree with this.
I hate super heroes in general, I just want straight up MK games from now on.
They are super successful, no need for a crossover anymore.

MK vs. DC just needs to die. No sequels, no memories, no nothing. The game was an abomination.

I gotta agree with this.
I hate super heroes in general, I just want straight up MK games from now on.
They are super successful, no need for a crossover anymore.

Agreed.
Now that all the crossover bull shit has been done in MK9, MK10 should just be straight up MK characters.

NO Kratos
NO Freddy
NO Jason
NO DC Universe

Just straight up Mortal f***ing Kombat!!!

Agreed.
Now that all the crossover bull shit has been done in MK9, MK10 should just be straight up MK characters.

NO Kratos
NO Freddy
NO Jason
NO DC Universe

Just straight up Mortal f***ing Kombat!!!

agreed, any time i see any thread with people suggesting characters to be guest characters i just end up rolling my eyes wondering if those posters are reading what they say.

Ed Boon stated on Twitter that there are NO plans for DLC, and just today he said this:

@noobde via Twitter said:
RT @TrickyLizard @noobde Any news on UMK9? Noobde: We aren't planning an Ultimate MK9 now. Should we? What would we add?

NO DLC and No UMK9, yet Carlos Pesina talks about doing more mocap on Twitter.
I'm thinking either MK10 or a Shaolin Monks sequel.

EDIT:

Although, I personally think it's too early for MK10.

Last edited:
Ed Boon stated on Twitter that there are NO plans for DLC, and just today he said this:

NO DLC and No UMK9, yet Carlos Pesina talks about doing more mocap on Twitter.
I'm thinking either MK10 or a Shaolin Monks sequel.

EDIT:

Although, I personally think it's too early for MK10.

Where in that tweet did it say: NO DLC??? That statement says: NO UMK9.

Where in that tweet did it say: NO DLC??? That statement says: NO UMK9.

Not in that tweet.
In a previous tweet (about 2 weeks ago).

He said NO DLC here:

@noobde via Twitter said:
RT @Bigtat74 But u said no more characters & I was wondering if that ment no more DLC. Noobde: Sorry, but I said no plans for more DLC.

RT @munkymunch @noobde my heart sank and it felt like a part of me died when you announced no more DLC. Noobde: I'm sorry to hear that.

Last edited:
at least the UMK9 talk can be put to rest since Boon said it is not happening

I used to not want UMK9 to happen because I would have rather had more DLC instead, because I didnt want NRS to pull a capcom.But I would take it now though because I was dissapointed in the DLC

But now that there isnt going to be any more DLC or UMK9 , looks like everyone looses