We know the Roster! List your mains, casuals, and characters you wont use.

Geeze there are so many characters I cant wait to play with, but I cant say Ill for sure main someone until I use them. Sometimes a characters move set looks awesome but just doesnt feel right. But the ones Im most excited to play are...

Scorpion
Cassie
Takeda
Ermac
Erron
Tremor
Predator

Mains:
Kenshi(duh)
Kotal Kahn
Sub-Zero
Kung Jin

Casuals:
Mileena
Takeda
Scorpion
Ermac
Reptile
Johnny Cage
D'vorah
Cassie Cage
Ferra/Torr
Kung Lao
Shinnok
Kung Lao

Won't Use:
Sonya Blade
Kano
Goro
Liu Kang
Raiden
Tanya

Waiting to see Erron black and Jacqui's gameplay before I decide if I don't like or do like them. And i'm not including dlc characters that I haven't seen gameplay of(which is pretty much all of them but Tanya) because I have no idea what to expect

Mains

Reptile
Quan-Chi OR Shinnok
Takeda
1 of the 2 Kungs, depends Lao seems real fast, I love that, but Jin looks very technical with the bow.

I will play with everyone and try them out, imho all characters look very cool & interesting seen their variations.

Mains.

Shinnok
Mileena
Predator
Ermac
Cassie
Kung jin
Jaqui
Kung Lao
Scorpion
D'vorah
Kotal Kahn

Casual

Sub-Zero
Ferra/torr
Kenshi
Raiden
Sonya
Jax

Without playing the game, this list is obviously tentative.

Mains: (Characters I will focus on first)

Kotal Kahn
Sub Zero
Raiden
Shinok
Kano
Takeda
Ferra Torr
Erron Black
Tremor
Quan Chi
Goro
Jason Vorhees
Predator

Casuals: (Characters I will shake a stick at with a chance at moving up the list)
Scorpion
Kung Jin
Kung Lao
Liu Kang
Cassie
D'Vorah
Johnny Cage
Jax
Reptile
Ermac
Kenshi
Johnny Cage

Unknown/Less Likely (Characters I dont have a read on or that I will use far less than the ones above)
Jacqui
Tanya
Millena
Kitana

Never Use (Characters I will likely play once or twice to see the fatalities and brutalities but generally will never play as)
Sonya

Obviously all of these, even Sonya, have a chance to move up or down the list. Eventually I will pare it down to 2-3 characters a primarily play..

Main:
Either Erron Black, Tremor, or Kotel. Not going to specify which until I have the game in hand, but I'm only going to pick one.

Casual:
The other two.
Mileena

Tentatively, I would guess at:

Kotal Kahn
Shinnok
Takeda
Erron Black
Goro
Predator

I will try the others and hopefully find a few surprise favourites.

Takeda looks like a good substitute for us old Smoke users. Then I'll probably roll with my main OG, sub-zero! Erron and Predator both seem very intriguing as well. I can't wait to try out everyone! 24 more days :D

Mains:
D'Vorah
Johnny Cage
Tanya
Kenshi
Takeda
Shinnok
Kotal Kahn
Kitana

Might use:
Kung Jin
Raiden
Ermac
Jason
Predator
Erron Black

Last edited:
I usually like to play everybody first before determining my preference but in terms of who I will definitely try out first,

Takeda

Cassie

Erron Black

Ferra/Torr

[MENTION=19067]SecondCitySaint[/MENTION]

Ah, a fellow MKer who has long since lost interest in Scorpion and Sub-Zero. Interesting.

Mains:
Erron Black
Mileena
Kotal Kahn
D'vorrah

Moderate:
Quan Chi
Shinnok
Reptile
Ermac
Kano
Takeda
Sub Zero
Scorpion
Kitana

Minor:
Kenshi
Liu Kang
Ferra/Torr
Cassie Cage
Johnny Cage
Sonya
Jacqui
Kung Lao
Raiden
Kung Jin

Mains: Ermac, Kung Lao, Quan Chi, Jin, Jax.

I'll try out everyone

Characters I usually don't use are females. But if they're annoying in this game like they were in MK9 and have slight advantages I'll pick up the most annoying one for those players who like to use females and exploit their advantages.

who sez the full roster is confirmed? to me this roster is over run with boring human characters (mainly special forces or charcters with guns) and theres not enough cool character types like cyber ninjas or monster types like baraka. it sucks :(