Ultimate Mortal Kombat 9?

So I guess that the newly announced Komplete Edition will include all of the DLC already unlocked on the disc, as opposed to just the download codes? It would be nice to physically own all game content and not have it bound to a digital account. Here's hoping there won't be any problems using the old save file without DLC with this edition.

So i guess that means no playable Bosses, no Kombat Tomb, No Palace Gates, No Pit 3, No Portal, No Balcony, No Warrior Shrine, No Khameleon, No Chameleon, No Motaro, No Animalities, No Brutalities, No Friendships, No UMK3 Male Ninja Classic Skins, No Mileena and Skarlet MK2 Outfits, and everything else we saw in MK1-UMK3 that wasnt included in MK9 :(

So i guess that means no playable Bosses, no Kombat Tomb, No Palace Gates, No Pit 3, No Portal, No Balcony, No Warrior Shrine, No Khameleon, No Chameleon, No Motaro, No Animalities, No Brutalities, No Friendships, No UMK3 Male Ninja Classic Skins, No Mileena and Skarlet MK2 Outfits, and everything else we saw in MK1-UMK3 that wasnt included in MK9 :(

Well jeez, when you put it that way.... *cuts wrists*

Thank god this is over, now everyone can stop b!tching.

It was never gonna happen in the first place. And it's your fault for letting yourself down by talking more and more about it.

i know, it should of been called the still inkomplete edition. i was at least hoping for an alternate costume for my skarlet wtf! her alt color is horrible. skarlets alternate costume looks awesome why couldnt they released it? rain and kenshi could of gotten 1 too, reptiles other human alt looked relly good but they didnt released it smh @ nrs. friendships and a few new stages would of been nice, so much for wishfull thinking. this komplete (coughs) edition doesnt have anything to offer , i dont think it will sell well.

go to 1:05 to see skarlets alt if you havent already, thats all i wanted.

Last edited:
I hope that closer to release they will make a trailer and it will reveal the remaining klassic costumes it just doesnt make sense that they already have the MKII ninja costumes and the UMK3(for the most part) done and just need to recolor and adjust it to the others... I NEED MKII REPTILE!!!! Tasty Meal FTW!!!

I hope that closer to release they will make a trailer and it will reveal the remaining klassic costumes it just doesnt make sense that they already have the MKII ninja costumes and the UMK3(for the most part) done and just need to recolor and adjust it to the others... I NEED MKII REPTILE!!!! Tasty Meal FTW!!!
I agree with you, they could have easily done pallette swaps for the ninjas. Then again problems in gameplay arising from alternate costumes may have stopped this. Havent played in a while but isnt one of the MK2 femal characters skins missing too?

would have been cool to use Mileena and Skarlet with there MK2 Outfits as they are 2 of my top used characters =)

MK2 Mileena photo is a little to small i dont know how to extend the photo but if you have touch screen phones you can extend the image as wanted

Attachments

• Picture 095.jpg
    Picture 095.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Mileena MK2.PNG
    Mileena MK2.PNG
    48.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Yeah mileena needs an MKII costume but she has plenty of costumes as is i think. however i just realized a problem with UMK3 ninja costumes if they do them with masks then sub zero would end up with 2 very similar costumes... Im more of a fan of the MKII ninja look tho if they were in DLC packs as MKII or UMK3 seperate id just get MKII but im not gonna lie I would play the UMK3 ninja's also if i had both but nit as much.

MK9: KE is meant to be sold to those that haven't bought it yet, with all the DLC included.

On a side note, Mileena has enough costumes in MK9.

The Klassic costume / fatality packs that I wish they would have done are:

Sonya (MK 1 costume and Kiss of Death fatality)
Raiden (MK 1 costume and MKII Explosion fatality)
Johnny Cage (MK 1 costume)
Kano (MK 1 costume)
Liu Kang (MK 1 costume)

MK9: KE is meant to be sold to those that haven't bought it yet, with all the DLC included.

On a side note, Mileena has enough costumes in MK9.
Well can they replace that Stupid Nude Toilet Tree Costume with the MK2 Mileena Costume instead? If they did that id buy the MK:KA just for that, i never liked that Nude Mileena costume it was a waste of memory and i think it was a stupid reward to get after those enormous challenges in the tower

"the Final reward will be very rewarding" My Ass it was they could have given us more DLC packs instead or UMK3 Ninja Male pack now that that would have been rewarding despite the fact that not everyone plays with mileena well acept me but i dont even use that stupid costume waste

Well can they replace that Stupid Nude Toilet Tree Costume with the MK2 Mileena Costume instead? If they did that id buy the MK:KA just for that, i never liked that Nude Mileena costume it was a waste of memory and i think it was a stupid reward to get after those enormous challenges in the tower

"the Final reward will be very rewarding" My Ass it was they could have given us more DLC packs instead or UMK3 Ninja Male pack now that that would have been rewarding despite the fact that not everyone plays with mileena well acept me but i dont even use that stupid costume waste

Agreed on the costume and Tower reward.
That Mileena costume needs to go.
SMH.

The reward for beating Challenge Tower should have been something like Klassic MK fatalities for the characters, or Motaro as a BOSS (as a rotation between Goro and Kintaro), or unlocking additional stages from MK 1 thru 3.

Well Motaro would've been impossible to put in unless they did that hind legs thing again

I'm not talking about Motaro as a playable character, though.

NRS could EASILY put Motaro in as a BOSS, by disabling X-Rays the same way they disable throws against BOSS characters in MK9.

It doesn't seem like a hard feat by 2011 NRS standards.
If they can add 2 arms to a female character to make Sheeva, and make all the other characters' fatalities compatible to be done on her, then why can't they disable X-Rays on Motaro and give him 4 legs?

I'm not talking about Motaro as a playable character, though.

NRS could EASILY put Motaro in as a BOSS, by disabling X-Rays the same way they disable throws against BOSS characters in MK9.

It doesn't seem like a hard feat by 2011 NRS standards.
If they can add 2 arms to a female character to make Sheeva, and make all the other characters' fatalities compatible to be done on her, then why can't they disable X-Rays on Motaro and give him 4 legs?

agreed. I've said the same thing for some time now as well. But thanks to the horribly cliche time traveling plot they went with in MK9, they can use that as an excuse to get rid of things they dont want anymore. So I dont think we'll ever be see Motaro again. Or Robo Smoke.

But hey, at least you got my sig to look at.

But thanks to the horribly cliche time traveling plot they went with in MK9, they can use that as an excuse to get rid of things they dont want anymore. So I dont think we'll ever be see Motaro again. Or Robo Smoke.

Well, hopefully with the good they've also taken out the bad from now on.
Meaning, no more copycat characters like Jarek, Frost and Mavado. :laugh:

agreed. I've said the same thing for some time now as well. But thanks to the horribly cliche time traveling plot they went with in MK9, they can use that as an excuse to get rid of things they dont want anymore. So I dont think we'll ever be see Motaro again. Or Robo Smoke.

omg yes i was praying for robo smoke wtf nrs thats inexcusable, you're going to add kenshi and freddy but but you wont bring back someone who was supposed to be in the final roster ? they half-assed it if u ask me, give sub-zero a umk3 outfit and give smoke and noob mk2 outfits but forget about the other ninjas = HUGE F.

omg yes i was praying for robo smoke wtf nrs thats inexcusable, you're going to add kenshi and freddy but but you wont bring back someone who was supposed to be in the final roster ? they half-assed it if u ask me, give sub-zero a umk3 outfit and give smoke and noob mk2 outfits but but forget about the other ninjas = HUGE F.

This was my MAIN problem with Freddy as the 4th and FINAL DLC.

The most requested DLC characters by the fans were Fujin, Tanya, Cyber-Smoke and Shinnok (according to Twitter) and who do they throw in?

Freddy F***ING Krueger