TRMK Suggestion Box

I happen to like Persona's art direction, and quite a few of the pictures posted are technically sound. Some of them look suspiciously like official art though, when the point of the thread is fan art.

Not really a suggestion, more of a question. I've been running Chrome lately. Worked great, occasionally I would load a page and it would be nothing but jumbled code. But a refresh would always fix it. But today no matter what, I always get this

Injustice= abyssmal netcode.jpg

TRMK loads fine on my phone or when using IE. Is the site now incompatible with Chrome?

Attachments

• Injustice= abyssmal netcode.jpg
    Injustice= abyssmal netcode.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 115
Not really a suggestion, more of a question. I've been running Chrome lately. Worked great, occasionally I would load a page and it would be nothing but jumbled code. But a refresh would always fix it. But today no matter what, I always get this

View attachment 5165

TRMK loads fine on my phone or when using IE. Is the site now incompatible with Chrome?

No changes have been made recently, and works fine in Chrome here. Chrome and what most phones have all run off the same Apple browser tech and should all work quite the same way.

Maybe you installed something on your Chrome or on your network that is messing up the HTML? Maybe an ad blocker? If you have more screenshots, say of the top and bottom of pages, that may be more helpful.

I have Adblock plus & a screen cap app to take the picture.

Pat you freaking god, the cache thing worked. Thanks man

Mentioning members?

Similar to Twitter and TYM, so we can call other members to threads simultaneously without having to send visitor messages to all the people you want to view the thread, and we use @*Insertname* to respond to quoted posts too, to ensure that the user reads their post.

Mentioning members?

Similar to Twitter and TYM, so we can call other members to threads simultaneously without having to send visitor messages to all the people you want to view the thread, and we use @*Insertname* to respond to quoted posts too, to ensure that the user reads their post.

Stupid idea! You're fired! If I want someone to read my posts, I want them to do so the old-fashioned way!

you mean like tagging people in threads, Vital? I'd be down for something like that

For example, I would type @Metal Overlord and you would get a notification when you log in that I mentioned you in a post so you just click the notification and you are taken to said post.

Yeah I want to add tagging, may see what I can add on to do that easily without changing to another complete forum system (those named above are not vBulletin) but there has to be a plugin. But I do want this system as well.

I'm also making some changes to the forum structure, so let me know what you think. Here's a quick rundown of what changed:

- Forum sections now have proper themed images (MK, Injustice, TRMK and Default)

Moved Sections
- Forum Updates and Rules at the top section under News
- Tournaments, Streams and Special Events Section moved from under MK9 to News section and added Streams to it. So all new streams, tourneys, events, etc all go here.

New Sections
- Injustice now has a Characters section and a Gameplay/Online section.

If you see threads that should be moved, especially active threads, Report it and we'll take care of it.

Last edited:
I like the new layout. Was a little lost when I logged in, lol, but it's all good now.