TRMK Member Tourney #6 ~ Round 2

Choose your winner from each match!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nooo aldo!!!!

We must kung fu to be more popular

EDIT: If I win
I'll record my voice doing like a presidential speech, for the little people who helped me.

If I lose.
you get a text version!

Just kidding, I can't afford that after I just dumped 100 bucks lol

IF I win!!!

I'll give everyone(who voted me) a "free do this for me" card.

It will work for ANYTHING.(minus giving you free money.)

Alright, I voted.
I had to go with the underdogs; makes the match more interesting. :]

I'm assuming you voted for Critical and Tyler Welby
cause that who I voted for too. I like everyone on the list, but I always vote for the person I think will loose

(SORRY TABB lol)

well I think of critical more as the "Underdog" than you

I guess maybe since you have more posts and have been here longer than him.

He's more popular than I am :S. A lot of people of the new people talk to him more and there is a lot of new people. Plus, I would of won already if I wasn't an underdog. I signed up for this thing A LOT and lost! I still don't understand why people think I'm popular in this site when I'm really not, well, anymore.

Interesting how there are always 'new' people voting...and don't even have posts.

I noticed that too, it's a conspiracy. That guy greeeenpanda had literally 0 posts

lol, I know, the name stuck out like a sore thumb....but I looked into it and nothing matches anyone else here....but if anyone is to be found making alts just to try to win...auto disqualification.....and quite lame to even cheat in something like this, lol. It isn't as if people are winning money.

lol, I know, the name stuck out like a sore thumb....but I looked into it and nothing matches anyone else here....but if anyone is to be found making alts just to try to win...auto disqualification.....and quite lame to even cheat in something like this, lol. It isn't as if people are winning money.

That would be dumb as hell making an alt account to vote for yourself :laugh:
TaBB & Aldo, you guys have my vote.

HAIL COBRA!!!

Mad respect for the Commander :hail:
T'was an honor going up against you in the last heat.