Tremor Kombat Kast -- July 21st

^^^Ahh. Rider and lariet, was waiting for those few people who complain.

You can't please anyone nowadays, I guess.

Eh, I'm not surprised. You know those two crybabies will never be satisfied. It is just what they do. They're like those people who swear up and down that they liked something before it was cool: pretentious and full of manure.

Who are these people that are complaining about Tremor? How can you look at this trailer and seriously be indifferent or even think there's nothing good there? Seriously, who the hell are you people?

He looks absolutely amazing and I can not wait to play him and perform his Fatalities over and over again. Sure, he might look slow, but he'll make up for it in damage output for sure. Super hyped!

No really, how entitled are you if you have nothing good to say about a character like this?

Who are these people that are complaining about Tremor? How can you look at this trailer and seriously be indifferent or even think there's nothing good there? Seriously, who the hell are you people?

He looks absolutely amazing and I can not wait to play him and perform his Fatalities over and over again. Sure, he might look slow, but he'll make up for it in damage output for sure. Super hyped!

No really, how entitled are you if you have nothing good to say about a character like this?

It's people who are still salty about their favorite characters not being DLC.

They'll deny it, but it's the truth.

He def has the best fatalities of the entire Kombat Pack. Maybe even the game. The cinematography is too OP

bD4GR3p.jpg

8YQknpk.jpg

Well, I can definitely see where all the work for their DLC went into. I figured that they would deliver the perfect Tremor for those who have been dying to finally see him as an actual character. They did a splendid job, I'll give them that.

Looks good, definitely something I'll get.

Anyone else looking forward to MK4 Quan? I dont play him much but that skin looks sick. All we need now is a klassic skin for Shinnok.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

About pink color, i will say that yes is only a color, but in really the color of pasion is red, not pink.

Honestly the pink color not fit for dark characters, even today i dont understand why stupid boon and midway in the past added some pink aura in dark god like shinnok, its not fit because this color reveal innocence and again not fit with it.

Tremor is not convincing to me since the start but i ´ll wait more time for change or not my opinion.

bye.

Eh, I'm not surprised. You know those two crybabies will never be satisfied. It is just what they do. They're like those people who swear up and down that they liked something before it was cool: pretentious and full of manure.

I don't know you tbh. So i am not sure what are you talking about. You must have mistaken me for someone else. I like many things about MKX.

Pol that have different opinions and don't like everything you do.
Do you seriously expect everyone to agree with you and like same things? Grow up.

Pol that have different opinions and don't like everything you do.
Do you seriously expect everyone to agree with you and like same things? Grow up.

Nobody has to agree with me on anything, to be honest. I just don't see how you can write off a character entirely before playing them, even if the trailer gave you a fairly good idea of what that character is like. I mean, I know tastes differ, but I just can't understand how you don't see any redeeming qualities in Tremor whatsoever. That seems a little presumptuous.

You don't have to know me. I've read your comments on many things and more often than not, it is you complaining about something. Sometimes, I wonder if you just say the things you do to troll. Other times, I'm like, "Really?" Listen, you're entitled to like what you want but I don't see what's "meh" about Tremor. His DLC trailer is clearly the best we've had thus far and you haven't even played him to make a real statement about his gameplay properties. What exactly is it that you dislike or are not impressed by?

Nobody has to agree with me on anything, to be honest. I just don't see how you can write off a character entirely before playing them, even if the trailer gave you a fairly good idea of what that character is like. I mean, I know tastes differ, but I just can't understand how you don't see any redeeming qualities in Tremor whatsoever. That seems a little presumptuous.

Only thing i said was "meh", how did you realized what i meant with that, and why you and 2 other members attacked me i am not sure.

You don't have to know me. I've read your comments on many things and more often than not, it is you complaining about something. Sometimes, I wonder if you just say the things you do to troll. Other times, I'm like, "Really?" Listen, you're entitled to like what you want but I don't see what's "meh" about Tremor. His DLC trailer is clearly the best we've had thus far and you haven't even played him to make a real statement about his gameplay properties. What exactly is it that you dislike or are not impressed by?

Please just stop. I got the Kombat Pack before the game release and i have every right to be little disappointed with what i saw in the trailer, i never said that i hate it, i only wrote "meh", that's it.
I expected more from DLC characters and i am not happy with some of them, and that's it.

I have every right to give my opinion, and maybe it will sound negative to you and some other ppl, i don't care. I am not negative, and i can't and don't want to blindly love everything they throw at us. I am more than disappointed with PC version of the game and how are NRS and WB treating us and i will continue to give my opinion about the game, if it sounds negative to you i don't care, you can ignore it. At the end i don't see why would you care about my opinion?

Only thing i said was "meh", how did you realized what i meant with that, and why you and 2 other members attacked me i am not sure.

Alright, well, "meh" is a word that's used to indicate indifference or being unimpressed. Seeing as you did not elaborate, except for following it up with a multitude of ellipses, I have no choice but to assume there is nothing you seem impressed by or like about this character. That's how language works, even for a simple word like "meh."

I didn't attack you personally, but rather your judgement, as I (still) think it's very premature and presumptuous. But hey, who knows, I might end up playing Tremor and come back here to complain about how shit he really is and how there's nothing good about him and then I'll high five you and tell you that we should've listened to you.

Along with Tremor's variation breakdown, I wonder whether we'll get announcement about more possible DLC in today's Kombat Kast, or not.

*Fujin, please, NRS*

I can also foresee Tyler and Derek doing a regular battle or belt battle with either Kitana or Mileena (or both), and showing off those 2 Klassic Fatalities.

Oops, I either didn't see this or forgot about it. I'll delete my post.

Apologies [MENTION=5028]Commander[/MENTION] !