Tremor Kombat Kast -- July 21st

Kitty_55

I've always wondered if the creation behind Tremor back during Special Forces has some connection to Bloodstorm's Tremor.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, Bloodstorm is a shitty game that got Daniel Pesina (Johnny Cage) fired because he did some promotion for the game. I believe he did it while dressed up as Johnny Cage.

I doubt Tremor has any connection but, I've always wondered besides firing Daniel, if they did something else to mock that game and/or company.

Rezound

Looks great! Since he comes out on the 21st, I'm guessing that Kombat Kast is mainly for those who don't have the Kombat Pack lol

lariat

Meh

I feel the same.....He looks so boring and slow. I hope Im wrong but as it stands I feel zero hype for tremor. I'm kinda hype for the classic pack 2 though. Welp here's hoping boon wasn't trolling when he hinted at there being a season 2 dlc.

Kingsonnn Dededoo

Woo, those fatalities are sweet. Really awesome.

The variations, eh, not really liking them, mostly the visual differences are lame. But still, Tremor looks great.

Mr. Ice

IYip9wS.png

I'm blue da ba dee da ba die...

PhantomCyrax

He looks too slow for my liking but god damn Id be lying if I said those fatalities didnt look sick.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

I absolutely cannot wait for Tremor. Everything about him looks perfect. A total plus his fatalities are gruesome. I would hate to see his fatalities performed on the girls

A maskless Tremor!!! They really levelled up the ninjas this time around. I really like how slow he is: variety is good, not everyone should have the mobility Tanya has, but Tremor must have a huge damage output. Those fatalities are too sick. Honestly, I think he looks VERY cool!

Let me say: MK3 Kung Lao looks TOO GOOD! My fav Kung Lao ever! I'll be playing that costume till I die! Good job this time around.

PhantomCyrax

Watched the trailer again and noticed the eyball in the 2nd fatality. Also, why does Quan sound like Scorpion lol.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

jdnice11

I just Man-gasmed watching the Tremor trailer.

I love the fact he's reppin' the Black Dragon but DAMN, he doesn't seem to be a Lackey/Henchman in as he has always been portrayed and IM LOVIN' IT!

Im just in AWE right now!!!!