The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
damn those are a lot of dudes

well tna has a thing where they love to just issue big money contracts to former wwe guys like taz hogan ect....

kind of funny really seeing as thats why wcw crashed and burned.

believe it or not im still suprised tna is even still around since there raitings are really really really bad

it was good until both hogan and bichoff got onto the creative team

wow!

Source: TMZ

TMZ reports that Randy Orton has gotten divorced from his wife Samantha. They were married back in 2007 but separated back in 2012. A divorce order was just signed last month. Samantha filed for divorce back in March of this year, claiming their marriage is "irretrievably broken." Both Orton and Samantha have came to a separation agreement.
According to documents, Orton will get to keep his 2012 Range Rover, his 2011 Bentley and his 2009 Harley Davidson. Samantha will get to keep her 2013 Infiniti. Orton also gets to keep several six-figure bank accounts, his gun and jewelry collections plus one house. Orton also keeps 100% of all rights, title and interest in his WWE contract. According to the same documents, Orton brings in $291,666 per month from WWE.

Samantha will get to keep a bank account worth $654,317, one house and her jewelry collection, which includes her $99,000 engagement ring and wedding ring. Samantha will receive sole legal and physical custody of their daughter but Orton will get visitation rights. Orton has agreed to pay $4,500 per month in child support

Last edited by a moderator:
well tna has a thing where they love to just issue big money contracts to former wwe guys like taz hogan ect....

kind of funny really seeing as thats why wcw crashed and burned.

believe it or not im still suprised tna is even still around since there raitings are really really really bad

it was good until both hogan and bichoff got onto the creative team

Me too not sure how TNA is even around Bischoff is poison to anything he touches

wow!

Source: TMZ

TMZ reports that Randy Orton has gotten divorced from his wife Samantha. They were married back in 2007 but separated back in 2012. A divorce order was just signed last month. Samantha filed for divorce back in March of this year, claiming their marriage is "irretrievably broken." Both Orton and Samantha have came to a separation agreement.
According to documents, Orton will get to keep his 2012 Range Rover, his 2011 Bentley and his 2009 Harley Davidson. Samantha will get to keep her 2013 Infiniti. Orton also gets to keep several six-figure bank accounts, his gun and jewelry collections plus one house. Orton also keeps 100% of all rights, title and interest in his WWE contract. According to the same documents, Orton brings in $291,666 per month from WWE.

Samantha will get to keep a bank account worth $654,317, one house and her jewelry collection, which includes her $99,000 engagement ring and wedding ring. Samantha will receive sole legal and physical custody of their daughter but Orton will get visitation rights. Orton has agreed to pay $4,500 per month in child support

wow hope the best for the both of them

damn that daniel bryan antonio cesaro match was gold last night

if only wwe keeps that going

old but still big news

Martha Hart and WWE Settle Lawsuit over the Use of Owen Hart's Name and Likeness

Martha Hart, the widow of the late Owen Hart, and WWE have finally settled their lawsuit over the use of his name and likeness.

The Associated Press (via The Washington Post) is reporting that everything was finalized Wednesday, with both Hart and WWE confirming the news.

The report goes on to say that a WWE spokesperson did not give any additional comments, and Hart has yet to release any details herself.

For wrestling fans, this could be great news, as Owen is someone who is missed dearly by all who watched his career.

There are not a lot of details out there yet, but the possibilities for what this could mean certainly get the mind moving.

While nothing is confirmed, we could potentially see Owen Hart finally get the DVD treatment, or we could even see his brother Bret induct him into the Hall of Fame someday.

Owen Hart merchandise like classic action figures and shirts could become a reality with this settlement, but there is also the possibility that very little will change at all.

Martha Hart has been very clear about how she feels when it comes to WWE and Owen Hart's name being associated in her lawsuit, so we will have to wait until more information becomes available until we know what to expect.

Owen Hart's death was one of the most tragic events in the history of wrestling, but his legacy has survived as that of a world-class wrestler and entertainer.

The touching story Bret told during his Hall of Fame induction speech was a small peak into the life of Owen, one of the best heels in WWE.

It is unfortunate that Owen never officially held the WWE title, but he was highly successful and would do anything for the business he loved.

Hopefully more details become available soon, but for now, fans can speculate about the possibility of a future Owen Hart DVD or HOF induction

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-over-the-use-of-owen-harts-name-and-likeness

Hulk Hogan is gonna be at fan con here and is charging $99 for an autograph and $85 for a photo.

I AM DISAPPOINTED

Hulk Hogan is gonna be at fan con here and is charging $99 for an autograph and $85 for a photo.

I AM DISAPPOINTED

ultimate warrior was in my home state last year and he was charging $80 a pop. from what i have heard he rarely does apperances

Hogan must still be hurting from his divorce, lol. Stan Lee is charging $60 for an autograph and $60 for a picture. Can't wait to chill with DA COMIC BOOK LEGEND.

Hogan must still be hurting from his divorce, lol. Stan Lee is charging $60 for an autograph and $60 for a picture. Can't wait to chill with DA COMIC BOOK LEGEND.

zack quinto from star trek charges 80 for an 8x10 and $125 for premium items

i like the guy but im not paying that much

hulk hogan and andrea the giant confirmed for wwe 2k14

the mode is 30 years of wrestlemania

Sorry, but I'm not paying $60 for a picture with anyone... unless that someone is Ava Rose and/or Lisa Ann, and the picture is of either one sitting on my face.

I got Hogan's audience for free in 97. Just sayin'. I'd take the Iron Sheik's autograph and picture before Hogan.

Also, favorite wrestling promotion: ECW. Followed by All Japan Pro-Wrestling.

Watched a bunch of Royal Rumbles over the past few days. A nice marathon is developing for me. 4 Favorite Rumble moments:
1. Ric Flair enters at #3, and wins.
2. Bret Hart and Lex Luger co-win the Rumble.
3. The Sandman, Royal Rumble 2007.
4. Bob Backlund enters at #2, and is among the Final 4.

I AM DISAPPOINTED

hogan apparently has a bio pic coming out about his life.

also alot of people want brooke to play nancy is the chrs benoit movie

Sorry, but I'm not paying $60 for a picture with anyone... unless that someone is Ava Rose and/or Lisa Ann, and the picture is of either one sitting on my face.

I got Hogan's audience for free in 97. Just sayin'. I'd take the Iron Sheik's autograph and picture before Hogan.

tera patrick was at wizard world here in chicago last week. she was charging 20 bucks

AJ Styles' contract with TNA is set to expire in September. According to the article, TNA hasn't made much of an effort to get a new deal signed. It's interesting because Styles has a significant role on tonight's episode of Impact Wrestling (click here for spoilers). Styles has been with the company since it was founded in 2002, and teamed with Jerry Lynn and Low Ki to face The Flying Elvises (Jorge Estrada, Sonny Siaki and Jimmy Yang) on TNA's first-ever pay-per-view. A week later, he became the company's first X Division Champion by defeating Lynn, Low Ki and Psicosis in a double elimination match, which you can watch above. The following was posted on Styles' official Facebook page this morning: "Where do fans want AJ Styles to be? TNA? WWE? ROH? Japan? Lots of options. Tough decisions."

a little to late imo but seeing as hes in wwe 2k14 makes sense to possibly appear at mania

As noted, Bill Goldberg appeared for the Miami Marlins' Pro Wrestling Night festivities last night. The Miami Herald's Scott Fishman noted that Goldberg appeared in tremendous shape and was in great spirits while posing for photos and signing autographs. Goldberg shot down the rumors of a return at WWE's WrestleMania XXX but didn't say it wasn't a possibility down the road. Goldberg talked about wanting to face either The Undertaker or Steve Austin if he returned, not Ryback.

Jade should be happy to hear that her pal AJ Lee freaked out at NBC personality Michelle Beadle backstage at Tribute to the Troops and is in serious hot water with WWE now.

The reason she freaked out? Beadle was talking to AJ's boyfriend CM Punk.

Yep, read about that earlier today. 3 sources have 3 different stories. Bottom line, AJ is now gonna drop her belt tonight and Punk better grow a pair and drop that stupid numpty.