"The Impossible" Daily tower

MKXGoon101

Who else is having (or had) trouble with the last character on the Tower? I had to play Goro :lol: and he spams the punchwalk and blocks everything lmao

I had Noxious Reptile. Hed EX his cloud then block nearly everything. Just keep doing mixups and grabs. Beat him after 3 or 4 close losses.

I skipped everything with all the free tokens I had. Well aside from the first fight that is. Glad I saved them lol.

I also had Goro. I used Full Auto Jacqui and basically just spammed the machine gun until he got wise to it, then used B-F2 or X-Rays if I had them. It took me like three tries.

Did it again. I have Relentless Jason. And dear lord. His grabs do like 20-30% damage each and he does them over and over and over again. Plus that Pursuit and Killing Machine make him damn near impossible to beat.

Do you get anything for beating it? I'm half way through the tower with not many retries. It's not very hard. a little challenging but not much.

Do you get anything for beating it? I'm half way through the tower with not many retries. It's not very hard. a little challenging but not much.
9ed8ae3df5421e9587e65980522586cf.jpg

[MENTION=17994]PhantomCyrax[/MENTION]

Background, border, and icon? AND A CYRAX ONE! I need that.

also if anyone is having trouble, just know your character's safe moves and when you can out poke them. It makes it kind of easy.

Re: "The Impossible" Daily tower

Jacqui spamming did the trick for me. The last 3 fights took multiple attempts each, and I considered using this tower as an opportunity to squander all my Skip Fight tokens, which is something I need to do at some point anyway just so that they'll be out of sight and out of mind. But with a Kombat Kard set at stake, I was afraid I'd be penalized somehow for using my Skip Fight tokens on this particular tower.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Thank god it is. My internet went out when I was on the last guy and I'm glad it did. Was so close to throwing my controller through my TV.

I skipped everything with all the free tokens I had. Well aside from the first fight that is. Glad I saved them lol.
For those like me who missed it the first time around, The Impossible tower is back as today's daily tower! :marchmellow:

As Jax, I managed to beat the first opponent, a Jax mirror match, mainly thanks to jump kicks and rocket spam. My second match was vs. Displacer Raiden, which in the hands of super AI is basically impossible because he can teleport to avoid your projectiles and when you think you're safe he flies at you from across the screen. :D

I had seven skip fight tokens left so used them for the other seven fights, although I did manage to almost beat Erron Black at the top of the tower. I felt bad for using them all, but it's a pretty BS tower and I just wanted the stuff you unlock for completing it.