Team Signatures (Userbars)

Hi XanXic, could you make a Smoke/Kung Lao tag banner with a Living Forest background (If possible) and the words 'Tenacious Team'.
Thanks in advance.

Hey XanXic, first off, nice work. Do you think you could make me a Ermac/Kitana team banner? You can use whatever background and team name you see fit. Thanks so much.

Hey Xan, love the sigs! Was just wondering if you could put one together for me? Sub-Zero, Reptile & Raiden with a background like my avatar to the left, called Team GOLD3N? Thanks in advance :)

Also if you can't fit the three in, just put in Subby & Reptile

Last edited:
XanXic can you make a userbar that says "Team Wraith" and has Smoke, Kabal, Cyber Sub-Zero, and Human Sub Zero? It would be much appreciated

Last edited:
Hi there, could you please help me... I need a userbar with Reiko (From his MK Armageddon versus) and in the background, I want the pit stage from MK armageddon :) OH and I want the word "Konverse" on the far left :) Could you also make one for Tanya and one for sareena of your choice? Thank you so much!

Hello, I was wondering if you could possibly make me a team MK1 userbar please? I'd prefer to have Scorpion and Sub Zero ommited, but whatever is easiest for you would be appreciated. Thank you!

I'd like one that has Sub, Noob,Smoke, Ermac, and Kenshi and it to say Team xThunderxWolfx If that doesn't fit you can remove the Xs and/or Smoke.

I'd like one that has Sub, Noob,Smoke, Ermac, and Kenshi and it to say Team xThunderxWolfx If that doesn't fit you can remove the Xs and/or Smoke.

I'd like CSZ on there too. With like, each characters powers as the background. Like green for Ermac, blue for sub/CSZ, black for Noob. A smoky string for Smoke if he'll fit. And a sword in the background of the whole tag for Kenshi.

Yeah sorry about being all gone and stuff. But I'm getting ready to move and internet has been screwy. When I'm done moving and i'm settled in I'll finish up the requests that are here now then I'll probably being doing this very slowly from then on.

Sorry

Yeah sorry about being all gone and stuff. But I'm getting ready to move and internet has been screwy. When I'm done moving and i'm settled in I'll finish up the requests that are here now then I'll probably being doing this very slowly from then on.

Sorry
Dont worry, take all the time you need.

One with Kitana and Mileena saying something like "Sisters Forever" would be awesome ;)

A Team Special Forces would be cool too: Stryker, Cyrax, Kenshi, Sonya, Jax

Last edited:
Hi xan awesome sigs by the way can you make me one called deadly beauty with skarlet and mileena please when you get a chance and thanks in advance

can you make me one with kitana, jade, & mileena with Team Goddess on it :) & can you use a girly, pink background?